Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia In Nj!!!! Play...001

PLAY in association with GLOBAL UNDERGROUND UK....

Presents PLAY version 001

Your Monthly Excursion Into The Worlds Top DJ's!

Thursday April 25th 2002! @ club abyss

Danny Tenaglia // Be Yourself // Vinyl // Back2Basics nyc, uk

arrive early this event will sell out....

doors at 9pm 18 to party, 21 to drink addmission $30

DT plays from 9pm - 2am!!!!! all night....

lower level residents////// Mark Bee / Jahred / Glenn Garcia

info @ upperlevelentertainment.com

club abyss 732-727-5200

PLAY 732-223-3443

Originally posted by kandyraver

you guys are charging $30 fthats lame I see him at vinyl for $17 and it has a better vibe and system than abyss :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:...What do you think Dannys gonna make a special appearance and NOT expect to be compensated for it?!!? You obviously have no clue how things work...:laugh:

you guys are charging $30 fthats lame I see him at vinyl for $17 and it has a better vibe and system than abyss :rolleyes: [/quote If you can't afford the $30.00 then stay home.... When a jersey clubs steps up to plate and books a big name international d.j. they take a great risk. It cost big time dollars to bring these guys in. No offense by this statement to any dj's at all. " Its not the same as say when a club brings in Boris,Johny Vicious, ... Who are good in there own respect, but D.J's like Danny, Sasha&Digweed , they cost in the thousands and thousands of Dollars. Now instead of bitching and complaining just fork up the 30 bucks and go and enjoy yourself.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mzevolution

you guys are charging $30 fthats lame I see him at vinyl for $17 and it has a better vibe and system than abyss :rolleyes: [/quote If you can't afford the $30.00 then stay home.... When a jersey clubs steps up to plate and books a big name international d.j. they take a great risk. It cost big time dollars to bring these guys in. No offense by this statement to any dj's at all. " Its not the same as say when a club brings in Boris,Johny Vicious, ... Who are good in there own respect, but D.J's like Danny, Sasha&Digweed , they cost in the thousands and thousands of Dollars. Now instead of bitching and complaining just fork up the 30 bucks and go and enjoy yourself.

These big time Dj's are like Tech stocks, their prices keep getting higher and higher but their EPS are getting lower and lower, I saw JV at xs for 5 fucking dollars! Lets do the math shall we....

DT = 30 dollars

JV = 5 dollars

that means I can see JV 6 times for every one time for DT......

30/5=5

JV tore the roof off, simply the best winter time I've had all winter and many who were there would agree............

Don't get me wrong I wish best of luck to the abyss people but I only can imagine they are not worried about taking a lose on this party, I think its meant to get people to come back to abyss, word is that they are not doing well. (not that any of the clubs in NJ are doing well).........

1 word... PHASON!!! ok i lied...a few more...pay 17 at vinyl... kinda sucks to see a great dj and not be able to buy a drink!!! plus dont forget about partying with little wanna be kandie kids who think vinyl is like twilo was... Sorely mistaken!!! nothing will ever come close... and those who "experianced" twilo know what i mean.... Ill be at abyss for this one!!! cant wait to hear it!!! Smart move abyss!!!

Originally posted by themcmattyc

1 word... PHASON!!! ok i lied...a few more...pay 17 at vinyl... kinda sucks to see a great dj and not be able to buy a drink!!! plus dont forget about partying with little wanna be kandie kids who think vinyl is like twilo was... Sorely mistaken!!! nothing will ever come close... and those who "experianced" twilo know what i mean.... Ill be at abyss for this one!!! cant wait to hear it!!! Smart move abyss!!!

dude abyss's phazon system has to be the shittiest one in the world I've gone there tons of times when I was in hs and compared to twilo's phazon and the phazon system at guvernement in toronto or crobar in chicago kicks that things ass they should look into getting it tuned by the the techs from phazon and meebbe it might turn it around, and it was nothing special always made my ears ring, the highs were always distorted, and bass was too rumbly not clear, secondly there dance floor is about half that of the one at vinyl, and lastly I go out and pre-game at recess which is right around the corner from vinyl and get drunk then stumble over to vinyl for danny at 4 when he goes on

well im def not comparing the 2... nothing will ever match the twilo system... and you can never compare a nj room to a nyc room... but abyss has the best system in NJ... and yes, it was off a little, but has been fine tuned and added too... i recommend you check it out soon... i was there this past saturday and it was pretty nice sounding... and im all about stumbling to vinyl at 4 or 5am... but still... big names, with a bar go hand in hand... guess ill stick to my giant step shows @ centro...

you guys are charging $30 fthats lame I see him at vinyl for $17 and it has a better vibe and system than abyss :rolleyes:

$17 for Vinyl

$5 for a round trip on the Turnpike

$6 for a pass through the Holland

Boom $28.00

I will spot you the $2.00 and we can see him the next day as well but you are driving!

Originally posted by greyskyy

$17 for Vinyl

$5 for a round trip on the Turnpike

$6 for a pass through the Holland

Boom $28.00

I will spot you the $2.00 and we can see him the next day as well but you are driving!

no need to spot...you forgot about gas:D

BG

dude abyss's phazon system has to be the shittiest one in the world I've gone there tons of times when I was in hs and compared to twilo's phazon and the phazon system at guvernement in toronto or crobar in chicago kicks that things ass they should look into getting it tuned by the the techs from phazon and meebbe it might turn it around, and it was nothing special always made my ears ring, the highs were always distorted, and bass was too rumbly not clear, secondly there dance floor is about half that of the one at vinyl, and lastly I go out and pre-game at recess which is right around the corner from vinyl and get drunk then stumble over to vinyl for danny at 4 when he goes on

Thats because it is not a true phazon! I heard its only the speakers near the dance floor not the whole club. So its like 1/4 phazon.:)

the main system is phazon.......all problems will be resolved before danny plays......the only part of the system that is not phazon is the perimeter speakers by the bar area....we might reconnect part of the old abyss subwoofer system system which is still under the stage.......these are the same subs which are in tempts.........significantly stronger than the phazon subs......when steve put his system in he will not use any equipment from an existing system.......the old subs are what support the stage and dash could not remove them(thank god)......kosta and demitri spend a ton of money on equipment.....i am dissapointed in the service of phazon and they should do whatever is necessary to resolve the problems in their systems especially the one at abyss....but back to the topic....everything will be top notch for danny and his audience/family....see you there...........if you ever wonder what the old abyss system sounded like go to soundagrden...half of the old system is there(thunderous and crystal clear)..........

Originally posted by kirklop

kosta and demitri spend a ton of money on equipment.

I only spend money on drinks there....oh wrong kosta :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just breaking balls as usual.

hey K-LO how are those malibu bay breezes doing????

Originally posted by saleen351

These big time Dj's are like Tech stocks, their prices keep getting higher and higher but their EPS are getting lower and lower, I saw JV at xs for 5 fucking dollars! Lets do the math shall we....

DT = 30 dollars

JV = 5 dollars

that means I can see JV 6 times for every one time for DT......

30/5=5

JV tore the roof off, simply the best winter time I've had all winter and many who were there would agree............

Ummm, how could you even mention JV and DT in the same sentence? I don't think I'd ever pay more than $10 to hear washed up JV play and LESS than $15 to hear Uncle Danny.

Speaking of Tech Stocks:

DT= Microsoft

JV= Enron

Now do your math!:rolleyes: