Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gather around i have a story to tell... (nightmare)

dgmodel

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY A NIGHTMARE I HAD, ITS BUGGED OUT.

okay let me start off saying that i just woke up from the scariest fucking nightmare Ive ever had in my life!!! i cant fall back asleep... for shit... so here i am posting it on cp... (what a goofus)

so it some how starts off im in jersey spending the weekend, and im with some ppl, and we're flipping through magazines and strangers keep coming through the apt... mad boring, im with apples,barslut,my cousin (odd cause i never hang out with him), and some strangers... so we decide to throw a party, get some liquor, got some "party favors" having a great time... ppl where showing up blah blah blah... then everyone starts to crowd around me and push and shove and blah, and so i break out for second to get some space and air... i come back in and apples is on some vibrating mattress moaning like he just fucked 12' hotties at once... and others are cleaning up... i asked why is everyone cleaning up they said that the partys over and there were security guards telling us to sober up and clean up...and were fucking wth some computers int he room... any hoo... heres were it starts to get scary... ill tell them ill be right back and

Next thing i know, is that im on a farmish/country setting... outside near trucks/jeep/suv type vehicles, going through the center console for something... and all i hear is a telecast, like talk radio type shit... and its like arguing between a pilot and a someone on the ground... and next thing you hear is like that plane crashing sound like veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet booom! (like that whistle, then the crash) and the whole town goes into panic... now heres whats crazy im not longer in jersey as soon as it crashed... it turned into my neighborhood... and i jump into a white supra... and try to get drive to my house/family as quick as possible, but the tires keep spinning and mass hysteria is setting in, in the town ppl are going crazy, cars are drving wild... and they start hitting me but i cant move since my tires are just spinning in circles... somehow i managed to get out but all the roads i took were leading in circles (stationsquare for those of you in the neighborhood wondering where) and i couldnt get to my family house and then someone dropped into the window a map of x and something to help me get there... and every road i took was tanks moving in, soldiers running, mayhem, and all they were yelling was "the war is now on our soil!!!" so after hours (or what felt like hours) of driving it was now nighttime and i finally made it to my house (here its gets insanely crazy) as soon as i open the door, all i see is a pitch black room with a desk and a computer and fish tank in the wall... and i get grabbed, and start to get electrocuted, and its my dad crying, bawling saying hes "sorry im drunk, im drunk forgive me, we have to die before we get killed)" (which is wierd b/c my dad never NEVER has a drink) and then i started to punch and kick out of his grasp and as im doing so i see my sister dead in a chair... and im just flipping out not being able to move becoming more and more paralysed from the electrocution, and then poof its all over, im alive but noone else isnt and the first thing that pops into my head (this is soooooo fucked up and im not like this) is what am i going to do with the money that i inherit... and within a split second i woke up... scared to shit... and couldnt move... frozen still. so here i am not being able to sleep and trying to figure out what the fuck this means... if anything.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

okay heres what ive come up with... since im going to a funeral sat, death is in my head, since at work all i hear about is WTC,war war war,and blah, thats in my head, nj because some of my fam is there, and more importantly i was speaking to marci all night and barslut as well, and they kept talking about jersey, planes no idea where thats from... white supra? who the fuck knows, but white supras are in my dreams sometimes (right chris? this time it was at least the newer body style) all the cars hitting me and being lost and losing direction was/is symbolic of all the different choices i have on the plate right now... related to business/work... my dad killing me while hes drunk...Well i have no fuckin' clue what that means... he never drinks and he never layed hand on me... a couple times when i was real young but i did crazy shit... (but only 2x's that i can really say he hit me in my life) so what thats about it i have no clue... damn this bothering me... grrrrr!

Originally posted by barslut

Your best dream of all times is the one where you had a supra and you drove from the back seat and it had a big ass refrigerator in the front

lmao... remember that shit!??!?!?!?! wtf is up with me having supras in my dreams? i dont even really like the cars... hrrrm?