Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka Proves Itself Again!!pulls Out On Sasha&digweed!!

Hey all...Latest Info@2:10pm Sat..

LAST NIGHT>>HUNKA BUNKA MADE THE DECISION OF A LIFETIME..BUT THE WRONG WAY!!

THEY DECIDED TO PULL OUT OF HOSTING THE DELTA HEAVY TOUR 2002 SASHA&DIGWEED.

THE BEST PART IS..THEY HAD NO MONETARY INVOLVMENT..MEANING ALL THEY HAD TODO IS OPEN THE DOORS AND MAKE A KILLING AT THE BARS.

BLUEPRINT HAD EVERYTHING PAID FOR..AND SECURING THE DELTA HEAVY TOUR IS NOT CHEAP. IT WAS IN NO DOUBT A WIN WIN DECISION FOR THEM. PUT THEYRE CLUB ON THE MAP AND HOST THE ONLY AREA APPEARANCE IN THE NYC?NJ AREA! (NYC HAS NO DATE).

TO SAY THE LEAST WE HERE ARE SHOCKED AND APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION.

AS OF NOW WE HAVE TO DUMP THE DATE.

THANKS

BLUEPRINT

Originally posted by pk1

S&D @ HUNGKA BUNGKA? I'M GLAD THEY AREN'T PLAYING THERE, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A WACK VENUE!

: (TANGENT:: its not about the space... its about the music...) :

newayZ...

---- too bad bunka pulled out... would have been a guaranteed full house and full bank at the bars... =X

.g.

Originally posted by blueprintent

Hey all...Latest Info@2:10pm Sat..

LAST NIGHT>>HUNKA BUNKA MADE THE DECISION OF A LIFETIME..BUT THE WRONG WAY!!

THEY DECIDED TO PULL OUT OF HOSTING THE DELTA HEAVY TOUR 2002 SASHA&DIGWEED.

THE BEST PART IS..THEY HAD NO MONETARY INVOLVMENT..MEANING ALL THEY HAD TODO IS OPEN THE DOORS AND MAKE A KILLING AT THE BARS.

BLUEPRINT HAD EVERYTHING PAID FOR..AND SECURING THE DELTA HEAVY TOUR IS NOT CHEAP. IT WAS IN NO DOUBT A WIN WIN DECISION FOR THEM. PUT THEYRE CLUB ON THE MAP AND HOST THE ONLY AREA APPEARANCE IN THE NYC?NJ AREA! (NYC HAS NO DATE).

TO SAY THE LEAST WE HERE ARE SHOCKED AND APOLOGIZE FOR ANY CONFUSION.

AS OF NOW WE HAVE TO DUMP THE DATE.

THANKS

BLUEPRINT

LISTEN GIVE ME A CONTACT # WHERE I COULD REACH U I HAVE A VENUE AND A PICKUP DATE IN NJ. OR U COULD EMAIL ME AT NJTRENDSETTERS@AOL.COM GET INTOUCH SO WE COULD IRON OUT SOME DETAILS.

Guest saleen351

Lets break this down......

first off many in NJ don't know or don't care about S&D......

HB may of felt too many NYERS would drug the place up and piss off the regulars who are the bread and butter of the club.

Trance is not a Jersey thing, fact is trance sucks and is dead and will be dead long into the future.......

All the fucking Twilo bandwagoners are pissed because they can't relive the "dream" that twilo was. ITs a fuckign club people...

Summer is comming, why would a club RISK it self knowing that the slow season is comming? Makes no sense, just survive this season and keep doing what you are doing, don't try and make a last ditch effort for a few dollars. <may backfire on you, some asshole may OD and kill himself and HB would be fucked......

40 fucking dollars to go to a club in the state of NJ is wrong on soooooooooo many levels. < maybe if Jesus was DJing and Mosses was the MC could you charge that amount........

So my point is that blueprint dont' ever come on this fucking board and bash a night club like that. You look foolish and unproffesional! For what ever reason HB pulled out must be a good one, you don't become a great long running venue like that by being stupied. Sure HB and abyss ain't doing so great, but times change and business will pick back up. I'm the only one that can officaly bash HB and dont' fucking forget that. Don't air your dirty laundry like this, it is business and it should stay proffesional you fucking asshole. And if you think that S and D would make them millions on one night your a fucking idiot. Everyone can see that there is something wrong with you and your bookings that is why HB may of pulled out. Your a fucking child. You need to go to business school you fucking moron..........:blown:

HAHAHA...real professional cursing at people saleen..first of all...if you dont think S&D would draw in NJ ..your the idiot..not anyone else..

Piss off thier regulars? all 150 of them on fridays? ok..your right..im sorry..your the authority..forgive us..

and you spell (coming) like this...go back to school...you business professional.

HAHAHA...real professional cursing at people saleen..first of all...if you dont think S&D would draw in NJ ..your the idiot..not anyone else..

Piss off thier regulars? all 150 of them on fridays? ok..your right..im sorry..your the authority..forgive us..

and you spell (coming) like this...go back to school...you business professional.

100% Agree. HB never draws a crowd on Fridays, it doesn't really matter who spins. Exactly... what regulars?

I think they backed out because they realized they would lose money on this deal. It is a risky venture, especially considering how many people have been showing up for the other "international djs." I would have done the same. There isn't enough time to get the word out and promote.

Originally posted by saleen351

Lets break this down......

first off many in NJ don't know or don't care about S&D......

HB may of felt too many NYERS would drug the place up and piss off the regulars who are the bread and butter of the club.

Trance is not a Jersey thing, fact is trance sucks and is dead and will be dead long into the future.......

All the fucking Twilo bandwagoners are pissed because they can't relive the "dream" that twilo was. ITs a fuckign club people...

Summer is comming, why would a club RISK it self knowing that the slow season is comming? Makes no sense, just survive this season and keep doing what you are doing, don't try and make a last ditch effort for a few dollars. <may backfire on you, some asshole may OD and kill himself and HB would be fucked......

40 fucking dollars to go to a club in the state of NJ is wrong on soooooooooo many levels. < maybe if Jesus was DJing and Mosses was the MC could you charge that amount........

So my point is that blueprint dont' ever come on this fucking board and bash a night club like that. You look foolish and unproffesional! For what ever reason HB pulled out must be a good one, you don't become a great long running venue like that by being stupied. Sure HB and abyss ain't doing so great, but times change and business will pick back up. I'm the only one that can officaly bash HB and dont' fucking forget that. Don't air your dirty laundry like this, it is business and it should stay proffesional you fucking asshole. And if you think that S and D would make them millions on one night your a fucking idiot. Everyone can see that there is something wrong with you and your bookings that is why HB may of pulled out. Your a fucking child. You need to go to business school you fucking moron..........:blown:

saleen u are 100% right s&d sux ass there not energy to mellow

Guest saleen351

jerk off, I don't work for HB or any fucking club, therefore I don't have to hold myself to a proffesional level on a public message board.

FACT: S&D will not draw in NJ. NJ is not a follow the leader kinda state. We do as we please and we do it Jersey style. Too many local DJ's that would blow these mellow pussy cats out of the water... No energy

I don't spell check my posts, acting like a proffesional is what you should be worried about, not typeing like one..

typing saleen typing....not typeing..what grade did you get to?? must be nice being uneducated...

teklord...i am not going to go thru the whole process we went through...but hunka bunka had no monetary involvement..they had nothing to lose...we budgeted this event @ 60.000 dollars...we were the ones risking the $$. they were in the clear.

and as for s&d not drawing...saleen..you obviously live under a rock...75% of twilo patrons were from NJ...and with national press coverage and radio ads etc..it would of been a very successful night.

have a nice weekend

Guest saleen351

typing saleen typing....not typeing..what grade did you get to?? must be nice being uneducated...

teklord...i am not going to go thru the whole process we went through...but hunka bunka had no monetary involvement..they had nothing to lose...we budgeted this event @ 60.000 dollars...we were the ones risking the $$. they were in the clear.

and as for s&d not drawing...saleen..you obviously live under a rock...75% of twilo patrons were from NJ...and with national press coverage and radio ads etc..it would of been a very successful night.

have a nice weekend

1. I don't spell check my posts

2. I hold a B.S. in qualitative economics.

3. 75% of people that went to twilo was from NJ? What crack are you on......... I"ll put that to the test........... check the NY board in about 2 mins.......

Originally posted by saleen351

maybe if Jesus was DJing and Moses was the MC could you charge that amount........

:laugh:

I'd definatly pay $60 for that show. But what would you say if he trainwrecked? Hey, Son of God - you can walk on water but you can't match a beat - WTF??

Originally posted by gianna01

They had to have a good reason to pull out! Why did NYC exit and roxy not do the party as well....something smells about this tour...maybe someone knows something?:(

ill tell u eaxclty why exit lost the tour cause the owner of twilo didnt want them to have it and roxy pullled out because the price was incredible not only do they want a sick price to play but they also want 85% of the door after that are they nuts.....? no one is that good

Originally posted by upperlevelent

ill tell u eaxclty why exit lost the tour cause the owner of twilo didnt want them to have it and roxy pullled out because the price was incredible not only do they want a sick price to play but they also want 85% of the door after that are they nuts.....? no one is that good

so are you saying that the owner of twilo (Mike Bindra or one of the Steves?) is behind this? Is there any truth to the Glowbana conspiracy? I know for a fact that Roxy won't spend the big bucks on a DJ. $60,000!! Thats nuts. How much of that do S&D get? I imagine most of it.

People don't forget that they are suppose to spin in on April 13th as well. Is this date confirmed?

Originally posted by mikeynine999

saleen u are 100% right s&d sux ass there not energy to mellow

you are soo fucking annoying!! we know you promote for HB....and for some reason you worship saleen!! he must give good head!!

anyways....how many times have you seen s&d live, and where did you see them??? hopefully you are able to back your stupid opinion up!!! or maybe you are just jumping on the bash s&d bandwagon!!

afterall....you are talking shit about the #1 dj's in THE WORLD!!

Originally posted by clubkitty

you are soo fucking annoying!! we know you promote for HB....and for some reason you worship saleen!! he must give good head!!

anyways....how many times have you seen s&d live, and where did you see them??? hopefully you are able to back your stupid opinion up!!! or maybe you are just jumping on the bash s&d bandwagon!!

afterall....you are talking shit about the #1 dj's in THE WORLD!!

WELL PUT, CLUBKITTY.:)

DON'T WORRY I GOT YOUR BACK.

You know what, I'll tell you why Bunka probably pulled out.....and the replies that people posted to this thread are a PERFECT example.....

Many people in NJ are so CLOSED MINDED and IGNORANT. Sasha and Digweed are amazing, and your typical Jersey juice head would have his head too far up Tsettos ass to see that. Im not knocking Tsettos OR juiceheads for that matter, but am just stating what I believe to be true. Many have one sided music interests, and dont give other styles a chance. Trance "sucks" and is "dead"? According to who? True, Trance has never been a big thing in Jersey, but has ayone ever reall give in the chance? I am very dissapointed that HB cancelled on S&D. They have an unreal amount of talent, and their sets are simply beautiful. I would have paid $40 to see S&D anyday, I dont care if i was in a high school cafeteria.

Originally posted by tempkid

Whay are some of you saying that S&D play Trance?:confused:

Since when did they play trance, there style is far from trance if you ask me. Maybe you guys are mistaken them with PVD or Tiesto. Now that is trance!

Not strictly trance, but for the most part...

Guest saleen351

100% trance = a shitty night

75% trance = a shitty night

50% trance = a shitty night

25 % trance = a shitty night

0% trance = well your at tempts or xs if that happens...... and having a great time.......