Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whattup, party people?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

weyes

omiLORD i've been gone so long and i miss this board so very much, i cannot even begin... :(

i'm still not back entirely, as i have not yet moved into my new place - when i will then be reconnected. but *sniff* i've missed you all *sniff* so much, and i can't wait to continually post unanswered again :spin2: !

• 3 weeks later...

hey evrybody! all 5 of you! last week i was at home bored out of my mind in the middle of the day and did a search on the net for la nightlife and this website came so i checked it out,now im respnding im 20 yrs old from pasadena and i gotta join the convrsation if its about trance or hardcore i love it, love it, love it , wheter its in my convrtible, working out, at a club, or just relaxing i will listen to this music,,this past weekend i went to club highland(sucked), and the last man standing at the garage in hollywood and man the garage rocks! there wrent many people but this dj called beetlejuice fucking rocked! his vibes were so fucking strong i was totally lost in the music i was also rolling, rolling, rolling, i heard club naked rocks ne one ever been there? if no one replies im sure neport beach girl will right?

I just got to work this morning..woke up at 8 to rush here...and my fucking boss wanted me to just get a pack of pens for him today...that's it. This is what I've gotten out of bed for....maybe I should reconsider being an assistant to a senile professor....:blank:

well i would not be stoked if my boss made me get him pens! well i dont have that problem i work for century 21 as a real estate agent and at 8 am i was on my way to the gym! (im not trying to make you feel bad) now im just sitting in front of this dumb computer waiting to see if i won a property for my buyer which i submitted electronically for a government property and they say the winner might not be posted till 4:30!!!so i might have to wait and wait but oh well,,,i bet your profesor is a dork who was not popular in his younger years and studied his ass off so he could make good $$$ but he probaly doesnt have any hot women to enjoy it and is probaly miserable! am i right?(i sound like such a dick!)