Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bang Bang presents DJ Carusomaas live from their store in the Freehold Mall 3/30/02

Clubber clothing store, Bang Bang, will be hosting DJ Carusomaas Saturday March 30, 2002 in the center of its Freehold mall store from 2pm-8pm. Shoppers will be taken on a tour through the realms of Progressive Trance as they wander through the racks of the hottest club clothes around. Come and experience a new sound for NJ , while you shop for that hot new outfit for Saturday night. The weather has just gotten warmer and our new summer fashions have just hit the store not a minute too soon. Hope to see many of you there!

No shit.

Thats pretty interesting. I may drop by.

I mean if Reid Speed can spin drum-n-bass at Canal St. Jeans then i guess u can spin trance at BangBang.

Shit, this just might starta trend of CP'ers who dj at mall stores, i wanna fuckin see Heretic909 spin at Hot Topic :laugh: That shit would be OFFFFFFFFFF the hook. :cool:

Originally posted by bangbang

Clubber clothing store, Bang Bang, will be hosting DJ Carusomaas Saturday March 30, 2002 in the center of its Freehold mall store from 2pm-8pm. Shoppers will be taken on a tour through the realms of Progressive Trance as they wander through the racks of the hottest club clothes around. Come and experience a new sound for NJ , while you shop for that hot new outfit for Saturday night. The weather has just gotten warmer and our new summer fashions have just hit the store not a minute too soon. Hope to see many of you there!

Wow Vinny...you dont waste any time promoting it. But yes this should be a fun day for all your shoppers! Quoth thanks for supporting and make sure you say whats if you stop by. I met you at a meetup a while back (when that transvestite showed up..lol). Anyway hope to see some of you there....

Originally posted by carusomaas11

I met you at a meetup a while back (when that transvestite showed up..lol).

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: werd, that was a fucked up night, though i think the he/she still reads the boards under a different name. :eek: But yea, if anything, i'll say whats up cause that place aint too far from me. :cool:

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: werd, that was a fucked up night, though i think the he/she still reads the boards under a different name. :eek: But yea, if anything, i'll say whats up cause that place aint too far from me. :cool:

Yoooo.. Let me know when you are going, I might go check it out with you. Sounds pretty interesting, I wanna see what Bang Bang is about too, i could use some new clothes.

i wanna fuckin see Heretic909 spin at Hot Topic :laugh: That shit would be OFFFFFFFFFF the hook. :cool:

shit, you suck

my body is so wrecked from this weekend that it actually hurts to laugh right now

thanks for causing me some more pain

but yeah, that shit would be sick

:laugh:

bringin da gabber to those mansonites

Originally posted by heretic909

shit, you suck

my body is so wrecked from this weekend that it actually hurts to laugh right now

thanks for causing me some more pain

but yeah, that shit would be sick

:laugh:

bringin da gabber to those mansonites

werd.

yo, i GOTTTTTTTTTTA fuckin hit up Flamingo East again..i really keep forgettin about it...maybe gothzane will be there too, fuckin kid is hilarious, plus i haven't heard some hard gabber beats in a while..i may bring my gothic girly..but if i don't theres plenty of hot gothic chics to check out :eek:

Originally posted by heretic909

Man, I was spinnin da gabba at this sick party last night up in Harlem. Was quite a sight, seeing this joint full of a few hundred ghetto vampires stompin to my hardcore shit.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

yer a brave man, nick. Fuckin, my milkey ass would not be caught there.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

yer a brave man, nick. Fuckin, my milkey ass would not be caught there.

heh

That's almost what I was thinkin when I first went to one of their parties last year. I was "ok, I'm like the only white boy in here" and then I'm lookin around some more and I'm "ok, so I'm like the only one in here not wearing colored contacts or fangs". It's like some fuct up Blade shit or something. But the people are mad cool, and now they got my Anglo ass DJing up there.