Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Friday at River Street!

First, thanks Kosta for hooking us up!!!

Clubangel and clubkitty thanks for the pregame! Do you know i got lost leaving your place going to tommys...it must have taken me 45 minutes to get there!!! I hit my head on the roof of my car and drove down a street flooded with ice. Needless to say, i didnt drive home!

Cigs, emmitt, trickdaddy, petrol, j303j, googs, clubangel, clubkitty...Had an UNBELIEVABLE TIME, we have to do this again!!!!

omg.....i had a great time....we are definately doing it again!! :)

kosta is the man!! thank you for the hook-ups!! you weren't kidding about having champagne waiting for us!!

nice seeing everyone from cp and vip.........and nice meeting you j303j......btw.......thanks for letting me use your phone to call and yell at nick for no apparent reason.....LOL....he was sooo pissed at me...........luckily he forgave me cause i was wasted!! :)

googs......thanks for babysitting me........!! :tongue: you're the best!!

hey whassup?!? river street was good??? i havn't gone there in a very long time. i have been thinking lately about that joint and how things are over there. if so, give me a rundown on your night and how it is over there. i might just want to swing on by and check it out @ RS. thanks!;)

Kosta thanks again.... Your influence is already seen in that place, the crowd was much improved and the women were actually social... nice change for a Jersey crowd...

I love how you can feel the bass in your feet on the second level.

ClubAngel/Kitty- you 2 are a lot of fun, nice to see you.

I didn't realize there was more people from the board there???

A to Z- no doubt his hardest, loudest set I have ever heard him rip in the 4 years I have heard him. And a few old school tracks (claps) thrown in for good measure.

I had the best time on Friday...Kosta..thanks for the drinks! River Street is definitely on the up and up again...I hope more people start checking it out...and since I live in Hoboken I know I will be there!!

It was great seeing everyone there..you guys know you you are..definitely need to do it again SOON!!

:)

Originally posted by cmb1975

I would like to apologize for embarressing anyone. I was just informed of my random acts of nakedness. Please feel free to smack me in the head next time I attempt this.

you were hysterical!!!! you had me and googs laughing like the whole night........you were soo much fun!!! :D

Originally posted by thesandman

AND NO ONE INTRODUCES ME TO THIS GIRL!!! WTF! LMAO

I heard Kosta say your name and then no one introduced us! I was one of hte other blonde chicks with Clubangel and Clubkitty. Oh well...next time!

Originally posted by thesandman

I did go up to one of the two blondes and introduce myself as Lauren's friend.... I guess it was the other one....

Must have been the other two blondes. The really skinny ones... Im what you'd call...the LARGER of the girls.

fIRST OFF, i'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING BY AND SHOWING THEIR SUPPORT

I'm glad everyone had a great time, and thats all that can be expected at RS from now on.

Now this Friday

They say I'm...................................TRIPPIN.

Andrea Brown. Performing Live..

Meetup will be on the Second floor at the bar with the Screen at Midnight.

More Champagne and more shots.

It was great seeing and meeting everybody. I had a wonderful night (even though that damn fire closed half the roads into Hoboken 1&9 Turnpike and Pulaski)

This friday same place same time See ya there.

By the way Andrew Mendez will be joining us MONTHLY.

mUSIC WAS OFF THE HOOK. GREAT TIME.

KOSTAP

Originally posted by kostaP

fIRST OFF, i'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING BY AND SHOWING THEIR SUPPORT

I'm glad everyone had a great time, and thats all that can be expected at RS from now on.

Now this Friday

They say I'm...................................TRIPPIN.

Andrea Brown. Performing Live..

Meetup will be on the Second floor at the bar with the Screen at Midnight.

More Champagne and more shots.

It was great seeing and meeting everybody. I had a wonderful night (even though that damn fire closed half the roads into Hoboken 1&9 Turnpike and Pulaski)

This friday same place same time See ya there.

By the way Andrew Mendez will be joining us MONTHLY.

mUSIC WAS OFF THE HOOK. GREAT TIME.

KOSTAP

GOD HELP HOBOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

I still gotta talk to you. You better show on Friday.

I WILL, I WAS GONNA COME LAST FRI BUT CHILLIED W/ MY GIRL. ANYWAY WE WERE INSANELY PACKED LAST SAT. NOW WE CAN TALK LOL, JUST DON T LIKE TO GIVE UP U KNOW....CALL MY CELL AND WHATS THE DEAL W/ ALL THESE BLONDES I M HEARING ABOUT, I M JEALOUS,JUST WHEN I GET A GIRL, FIGURES