Clubplanet Nightlife Community

early early roll call denny tsettos first ever silver ball

Originally posted by sfqtipie

:confused: I do not understand how anyone can like his music. When he spun at World people actually booed behind the DJ booth when he spin "pump up the jam". I love dj's such as jp tenagulia pvd paul o vishious. Does anyone agree with me? I know alot of people in ny hate his music but i heard alot of nj people like him?????????

NO.. I don't agree with you. AND it would be nice if you could actually SPELL the names of the DJ's you DO like! :D

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my, my... this thread is drifting just a LITTLE, ya think???

Anyway, I will be there this Saturday for Silver Ball... I can't wait! :D

geez ketel you really went a little overboard with your posts- funny though.

teresadf and ketel, btw- I miss you both and I will see you this weekend!!!! :D Who else is gonna be there this weekend so we can page you and meet for our weekend shots... :drunk:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

my, my... this thread is drifting just a LITTLE, ya think???

Anyway, I will be there this Saturday for Silver Ball... I can't wait! :D

geez ketel you really went a little overboard with your posts- funny though.

teresadf and ketel, btw- I miss you both and I will see you this weekend!!!! :D Who else is gonna be there this weekend so we can page you and meet for our weekend shots... :drunk:

Very excited for Denny this weekend and of course to see you Starbryte! This thread has gotten a little out of hand. :D

Tyco and Pip will you guys be gracing us with your presence this weekend????? :)

Originally posted by teresadf

Very excited for Denny this weekend and of course to see you Starbryte! This thread has gotten a little out of hand. :D

Tyco and Pip will you guys be gracing us with your presence this weekend????? :)

Denny's there on Saturday right teresa? Damn, if so, I don't think I can make it...........it's a good friend's birthday and we may go to the city..........I'm dying to hear some Denny though :( and to meet you guys!! :D

Originally posted by tyco

Denny's there on Saturday right teresa? Damn, if so, I don't think I can make it...........it's a good friend's birthday and we may go to the city..........I'm dying to hear some Denny though :( and to meet you guys!! :D

Yes Denny is there! Should be a good time! Maybe you can convince your friend to have their birthday party at HB. :D

Shots all around! :drunk:

Originally posted by teresadf

Yes Denny is there! Should be a good time! Maybe you can convince your friend to have their birthday party at HB. :D

Shots all around! :drunk:

better be some manly shots, none of that fruity stuff! ;)

I'll see what I can do though.........:D

This board reminds me why I only go out in the city. And why people in NY are always dissen jersey.

Meanwhile, YOU'RE STILL HERE??? You might want to go into your profile and change your location ms. idontwannabefromjerzey! YOU'RE STILL B&T BITCH!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!

thanks and have a nice day!

ms. imtoocoolcauseionlygotoclubsinny :rolleyes:

OH P.S.: Did you go to Maimi to hear TENAGULIA at SPACE!! I DID ... and guess who was there??? JOHNNY VISHIOUS!!!

You would have been better off doing what you did with "PVD" and Paul "O" and sticking to initials with Vicious and Tenaglia!!!

LMAO!! You didn't even want to TRY to touch Oakenfold did ya??? People like you make me sick ....all trying to know what the fuck in clubland and you can't even spell the only two DJ's names that you can come up with!!! ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC HONEY!!!! You probably can't even spell Methboys name without looking it up can ya???? :cheese:

...NEXT!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Meanwhile, YOU'RE STILL HERE??? You might want to go into your profile and change your location ms. idontwannabefromjerzey! YOU'RE STILL B&T BITCH!!! GET OVER IT!!!!!

thanks and have a nice day!

ms. imtoocoolcauseionlygotoclubsinny :rolleyes:

OH P.S.: Did you go to Maimi to hear TENAGULIA at SPACE!! I DID ... and guess who was there??? JOHNNY VISHIOUS!!!

You would have been better off doing what you did with "PVD" and Paul "O" and sticking to initials with Vicious and Tenaglia!!!

LMAO!! You didn't even want to TRY to touch Oakenfold did ya??? People like you make me sick ....all trying to know what the fuck in clubland and you can't even spell the only two DJ's names that you can come up with!!! ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC HONEY!!!! You probably can't even spell Methboys name without looking it up can ya???? :cheese:

...NEXT!

:laugh: :laugh:

This board reminds me why I only go out in the city. And why people in NY are always dissen jersey.

since you are obviously clueless, I won't even bother with that statement.

wannabe