Clubplanet Nightlife Community

early early roll call denny tsettos first ever silver ball

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused: I do not understand how anyone can like his music. When he spun at World people actually booed behind the DJ booth when he spin "pump up the jam". I love dj's such as jp tenagulia pvd paul o vishious. Does anyone agree with me? I know alot of people in ny hate his music but i heard alot of nj people like him?????????

Originally posted by sfqtipie

:confused: I do not understand how anyone can like his music. When he spun at World people actually booed behind the DJ booth when he spin "pump up the jam". I love dj's such as jp tenagulia pvd paul o vishious. Does anyone agree with me? I know alot of people in ny hate his music but i heard alot of nj people like him?????????

tenagulia

vishious

Spell much? :confused:

first of all spell right

second of all he rocked world place was allways nuts and third come down to tepts in the summer he is god down there

I was at world when he had his residency there, and he defintiely had a hard time reading the crowd there. But he has definitely picked it up with his guest jersey spots everywhere and this last summer at temps. he would definitely never get booed @ seaside.

Not enough people liked him at world, Mabye thats why it turned into an 18 party. And now and hes not even resident. People went to World cuz its a beautiful club with pretty people, and it gave people somewhere to go before FACTORY. The only people who like him are the cheesy nj tempts crowd. And I hate that cheesy crowd.

Not enough people liked him at world, Mabye thats why it turned into an 18 party. And now and hes not even resident. People went to World cuz its a beautiful club with pretty people, and it gave people somewhere to go before FACTORY. The only people who like him are the cheesy nj tempts crowd. And I hate that cheesy crowd.

Okay good then we don't have to worry about your illiterate ass being there this summer.

And have ya seen the crowd at Factory??? :cheese:

Originally posted by djdanfury

That "cheesy nj tempts" crowd u talk about make up a huge percentage of SF regulars.....

The Factory is not what it used to be, they will let anyone in there now, plus JP is so drugged up he sucks now, but back to Bunka, everyone needs to check out Chris Monaco there this Saturday, he is with out a doubt the best up & coming DJ in Jersey, his mixing ability will make you all shit your pants, i believe he is the closest thing to DT Jersey has to offer

JP does not suck now. When was the last time you went to sf and what time did you get there?? And who are you to judge him by what drugs he does?

OK listen here sweetie......JP does suck now, last time i was there was 2 weeks ago, and I got there @ 7AM, I have been listening to him since he was the resident on Fridays, when did you start going to Factory, once YOU get off the drugs you'll realize how horrible his mixing is, the guy does crazy ammounts of Meth, and it is taking a toll on his DJ'ng, I am not judging him by what drugs he does, because I am no angel myself, but the fact of the matter is, he has been sucking as of late, I am not the only to see it either, dont fuck with me little girly, you dont know me, you have no idea where I have been, when I was there or who I have been with, I have sat down with JP, I have gone to Vinyl with JP, I have sat in his booth with him til 10 in the morning, so please shut the hell up, the place is full of cheese Paris will let anyone in now, including your sorry ass, your part of his cult now, you know that right, you might not ever get out of it, you could be at SF for the rest of your pitiful life

Originally posted by kettleone4me

OK listen here sweetie......JP does suck now, last time i was there was 2 weeks ago, and I got there @ 7AM, I have been listening to him since he was the resident on Fridays, when did you start going to Factory, once YOU get off the drugs you'll realize how horrible his mixing is, the guy does crazy ammounts of Meth, and it is taking a toll on his DJ'ng, I am not judging him by what drugs he does, because I am no angel myself, but the fact of the matter is, he has been sucking as of late, I am not the only to see it either, dont fuck with me little girly, you dont know me, you have no idea where I have been, when I was there or who I have been with, I have sat down with JP, I have gone to Vinyl with JP, I have sat in his booth with him til 10 in the morning, so please shut the hell up, the place is full of cheese Paris will let anyone in now, including your sorry ass, your part of his cult now, you know that right, you might not ever get out of it, you could be at SF for the rest of your pitiful life

u are so right i remember going on fridays when he spun there on fridays those were the good old factory days now it sux

Originally posted by kettleone4me

VERY WELL PUT.