Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ch0sen0ne uncovered~~!!~

atomicapples

hypothetically speaking... quoth.. you claim youre using dial up... and you only respond after notification via email... then how is it that with no less then 1mins time you have already responded to almost everyone of "chosenquoths" posts??? and its not like you can say that you see the thread jump to the top of the forum b/c for that to happend you have to be pushing refreshing damn near constantly... it would take much longer then the amount of time you leave in between... for your replies... and so forth... so my contention/assumption/educated guess would have to be you log in and out between posts... and hoping to make it look like you both were on at the same time...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo, i had enough of this fuckin bullshit of me supposedly being ch0sen0ne. I am goin to the fuckin record store to ease my mind with some vinyl LOL. Hopefully while im gone ch0sen0ne can hold it down for me, and though thats a beautiful little essay u wrote, you still have no say on why we both posted at 3:22pm, if we the same person so blah lol.

After just speaking on the telephone with Quoth/Mike/Chosenone/Sumguy/Sparklez929/Fuckstick/Pfft....

I can say with confidence that they are all one in the same. When asked a name, SN, phone number, of his alter ego...I can assure you he studdered and rambeled his way out of it. And...when asked to explain the IP addresses...well, his answer was "it's plain fucking bullshit"....

OK...so either Quoth is in fact ChosenONe....or ChosenOne is living in Quoth's closet.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by marcid21

After just speaking on the telephone with Quoth/Mike/Chosenone/Sumguy/Sparklez929/Fuckstick/Pfft....

I can say with confidence that they are all one in the same. When asked a name, SN, phone number, of his alter ego...I can assure you he studdered and rambeled his way out of it. And...when asked to explain the IP addresses...well, his answer was "it's plain fucking bullshit"....

OK...so either Quoth is in fact ChosenONe....or ChosenOne is living in Quoth's closet.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: whatever

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yo, i had enough of this fuckin bullshit of me supposedly being ch0sen0ne. I am goin to the fuckin record store to ease my mind with some vinyl LOL. Hopefully while im gone ch0sen0ne can hold it down for me, and though thats a beautiful little essay u wrote, you still have no say on why we both posted at 3:22pm, if we the same person so blah lol.

ALL YOURE DOING IS CREATING A FACADE, THAT YOU HOPE PPL WOULD THINK YOURE OUT AND ABOUT, BUT YET "CHOSENQUOTH" CONTINUES TO POST!!!

Originally posted by quoth

and though thats a beautiful little essay u wrote, you still have no say on why we both posted at 3:22pm, if we the same person so blah lol.

I JUST ADDRESSED, OVERCAME AND EXPLAINED YOUR TIME SHARING ISSUE... THERES A 60 SECOND WINDOW FOR YOU TO POST... ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE... AND USING A DIAL UP TO LOG IN AND LOG OUT IS APPROX... 15-20SECONDS... CONSIDERING YOURE NOT RUNNING ANYOTHER APPLICATIONS THAT GOBBLE UP BANDWIDTH... AND PLUS YOU BOTH HAVE THE SAME IP ADDY...

Originally posted by dgmodel

ALL YOURE DOING IS CREATING A FACADE, THAT YOU HOPE PPL WOULD THINK YOURE OUT AND ABOUT, BUT YET "CHOSENQUOTH" CONTINUES TO POST!!!

YOU'RE A NATURAL SHERLOCK HOLMES....HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A JOB AS A DETECTIVE?

.....YOU SO SMART FOR A DUMMY.....HEE HEE....THAT'S AN OXYMORON....JUST LIKE YOU

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

YOU'RE A NATURAL SHERLOCK HOLMES....HAVE YOU CONSIDERED A JOB AS A DETECTIVE?

.....YOU SO SMART FOR A DUMMY.....HEE HEE....THAT'S AN OXYMORON....JUST LIKE YOU

dont worry much like apples your secret is safe with me... ;):tongue: