Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Since this friday is....

Good Friday..

Does anyone know of any spot to go to

BESIDES Joey's?

Im not knockin the joint but going somewhere on a night

where everyone has off the next day is going to have me

waiting on line to get in, waiting on line for coat check, waiting on line for a drink, waiting on line for the bathroom, and waiting on line for parking.

Not my cup of tea.

:D

I stopped into Metro last Thursday and it was beat. I know it is college night but the crowd was so young. I stuck it out till about 12:30 and then I finally had to leave. I am only 23 but it was sad that I felt so old. I had some guy offer to pay for a drink… he couldn’t get served, so he said he would just give me the money for it. I took off and went over to Caruso’s it was definitely more my scene. It is a good time on Thursday’s normally so I assume that this Thursday will be even better.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I stopped into Metro last Thursday and it was beat. I know it is college night but the crowd was so young. I stuck it out till about 12:30 and then I finally had to leave. I am only 23 but it was sad that I felt so old. I had some guy offer to pay for a drink… he couldn’t get served, so he said he would just give me the money for it. I took off and went over to Caruso’s it was definitely more my scene. It is a good time on Thursday’s normally so I assume that this Thursday will be even better.

Where is it?..... think it'll be too crowded?

Im such a fairy when it comes to big crowds. I hate too many people near me. Talk about skivatz! :hat:

Originally posted by allishara

On a THURSDAY?.. isnt that Greek Nite?

Ill be sure to bring some Tzacki sauce.

At least spell it right...........tzatziki..

Damn non-greeks.

If you want i got the homemade stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just breaking balls dont get your panties in a bunch.

Originally posted by sigmagal

I had some guy offer to pay for a drink… he couldn’t get served, so he said he would just give me the money for it. I took off and went over to Caruso’s it was definitely more my scene. It is a good time on Thursday’s normally so I assume that this Thursday will be even better.

LMAO!!!! anyways...caruso's is a good time.....

KOSTA..........i wish i had off friday...but i don't...cause we need to do some shots..........

Originally posted by misk

KOSTA..........i wish i had off friday...but i don't...cause we need to do some shots..........

Whenever you and the girls are ready Thurs Fri or Sat River Street is open and the liquor is overflowing..not to mention the bubbly:drunk:

Hope to see you soon sweetie.

Kosta P

Originally posted by kostaP

At least spell it right...........tzatziki..

Damn non-greeks.

If you want i got the homemade stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just breaking balls dont get your panties in a bunch.

Its alright Kostalackatrakis...

I am a NON-Greek..

but for some reason Im like a magnet to them at DNA in Astoria..

No disrespect buddy..:D

Originally posted by allishara

Where is it?..... think it'll be too crowded?

Im such a fairy when it comes to big crowds. I hate too many people near me. Talk about skivatz! :hat:

It will probably be crowded but it is a nice set up so it works out ok... there is always a place to hang out and if the bar is too crowded there are waitresses that will bring you your drinks. The place is on Route 4 west in Paramus just off of Route 17.