Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo i am not MOTHERFUCKIN CHOSENONE FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!!!

quoth

i got one fucking computer...one fuckin shitty ass 56k connection and there is no fucking way i can be him morons cause i cant post that quick..look at the posting times before u make assumptions...though i do belive sumguy and chosenone possibly are the same people.

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

HOW CAN I BE QUOTH...WHEN HE CLEARLY SAID HE WAS LEAVING HIS HOUSE WITH NO ACCESS TO A COMPUTER TO GO RECORD SHOPPING ;)EXPLAIN THAT SHERLOCK :rolleyes:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by quoth

yo, i had enough of this fuckin bullshit of me supposedly being ch0sen0ne. I am goin to the fuckin record store to ease my mind with some vinyl LOL. Hopefully while im gone ch0sen0ne can hold it down for me, and though thats a beautiful little essay u wrote, you still have no say on why we both posted at 3:22pm, if we the same person so blah lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL YOURE DOING IS CREATING A FACADE, THAT YOU HOPE PPL WOULD THINK YOURE OUT AND ABOUT, BUT YET "CHOSENQUOTH" CONTINUES TO POST!!!