Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giving head to get out of a speeding ticket

cuminme

Originally posted by fierydesire

hmmm really hun..well u just contradicted yourself, cause you said u would munch on the coppers punan:tongue:

and Im sure it is special:rolleyes: :tongue:

yeah that was a joke, I thought you might get it. And baby, it's very special. I got moves you never even heard of.

Originally posted by boywonder77

yeah that was a joke, I thought you might get it. And baby, it's very special. I got moves you never even heard of.

really.....care to share some of your techniques and moves:rolleyes: :tongue:

hah I know it was a joke babes.....;)

Originally posted by boywonder77

I don't even have the words. But i'll tell you this your toes will curl so hard youll get a foot cramp and youll forget your name for about an hour. :D

really, so then show and stop talking. Tease :tongue: Cause I'm not sure babes only one man has been able to make my toes curl, climb walls and forget who I was.....and well those ara hard too come by, b/c not many men know the proper ways of :licker:

Originally posted by fierydesire

really, so then show and stop talking. Tease :tongue: Cause I'm not sure babes only one man has been able to make my toes curl, climb walls and forget who I was.....and well those ara hard too come by, b/c not many men know the proper ways of :licker:

Thank god most guys don't know what there doing or i wouldn't be special. i like being special.