Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Russians in NYC area

the bad news is she will begin to think she can live without me eventually

Okay, this is disturbing. You want to bring a woman over to be your WIFE, and you want her to be completely dependent on you, and have no concept of life without you? I was trying to be diplomatic earlier, but this is NOT OKAY, my friend. It's time to seek counseling, and I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm saying it because you really need it.

Trust me, as someone who once dealt with that kind of insecurity on a MUCH smaller scale: you will never find a woman who will make you feel the kind of security you're looking for. You cannot fully control another human being. At the extreme, you would need to physically chain her, but even then you would be afraid of the chain breaking.

You're especially setting yourself up for disappointment (not to mention ruining another person's life) by entering into this kind of marriage. There is no foundation of love, only the expectation that you get what you want in return for giving her what she wants. What she wants is freedom. Trust me on this -- once she realizes you won't give it to her, she'll be out your door faster than a hooker who just got your money. Which won't be far from the truth.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by entrepreneur

well the 2 previous posters are russians and they don't seemed pleased with the whole russian 'mail order bride' thing. i m sorry if i offended your country. i really do. but i m not saying i wil tie her up in the basement, i will show her how to use the metro systems and buy her a car so she move go out on her own. what im basically saying is that, she might become spoiled by living in NYC area since there are russians in every block. i know couple of guys who married women from russia but they both live in middle of nowhere... i don't know.. yeah im insecure in some ways like most people are but im not a bad person. i just need a wife who is 10yrs younger than me and i think i have a good chance of meeting her in russia.

if you are russians, more power to you and don't get offended by men in america going to Russia to find brides. the russians women seem to be more enthusiastic than american marriage and the supply is great. for every 20 american men there are 200 russian women..

Actually your attitude insults me as a woman, not as a Russian. I'm quite familiar with the qualities of russian women, but you are talking about this "marriage" thing as if its a business deal and of women as objects or pets to be aquired and subordinated. You seem to picture women as if they are children in need of parental care, you being the parent figure.

Originally posted by hoke

Okay, this is disturbing. You want to bring a woman over to be your WIFE, and you want her to be completely dependent on you, and have no concept of life without you? I was trying to be diplomatic earlier, but this is NOT OKAY, my friend. It's time to seek counseling, and I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm saying it because you really need it.

Trust me, as someone who once dealt with that kind of insecurity on a MUCH smaller scale: you will never find a woman who will make you feel the kind of security you're looking for. You cannot fully control another human being. At the extreme, you would need to physically chain her, but even then you would be afraid of the chain breaking.

You're especially setting yourself up for disappointment (not to mention ruining another person's life) by entering into this kind of marriage. There is no foundation of love, only the expectation that you get what you want in return for giving her what she wants. What she wants is freedom. Trust me on this -- once she realizes you won't give it to her, she'll be out your door faster than a hooker who just got your money. Which won't be far from the truth.

OMG I totally agree with you!!!!! and it sounds nice coming from a sane male, maybe it will make it easier for this jerk to understand. But the truth is that nothing will make him understand, nothing but months of therapy or a failed "marriage" which was nothing more than a business deal in the first place.

ah nevermind.. you people are too young to understand my post. sorry about it please ignore my post. i will try to find a decent woman from russia who speaks some english i will bring her over and if we fall in love we will get married otherwise she will go back . i have no intentions of controlling my wife. so don't jump to conclusion. but i can understand why some of you russians were upset. adios.

you people are too young to understand my post

What you're saying is that you're "old" (yeah, right) and desperate (definitely), and are willing to throw out concepts of human liberty and decency in order to massage your damaged ego.

That's fine -- nobody here is going to judge you for how you FEEL (we're a little more mature than you give us credit for, you know). But we WILL judge you for how you act.

All that's been said is just food for thought -- well-intentioned advice. I don't expect you to come around today. But hopefully some of our advice will cause you to think twice, and over time, maybe even change your mind. That's the most anybody can hope for when giving advice.

Take care, entrepreneur. I really hope you find what you're looking for, and that you don't hurt too many people along the way.

Originally posted by mist

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT. IF ANY OF YOU REMEMBER, THE GUY THAT STARTED THIS THREAD IS THE SAME LOSER THAT IS PLANNIGN TO HAVE AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH A RUSSIAN WOMAN. HE SAID IN AN EARLIER THREAD THAT HE IS ABOUT TO TURN THIRTY AND WANTS IS LOOKING TO GO TO RUSSIA/UKRAINE TO PICK UP A RUSSIAN WIFE WHO WILL BE SUBMISIVE TO HIM. YOU'R A FUCKING LOSER DUDE!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT KINDOF SOULLES SHITHEAD WOULD CONSIDER MARRIAGE TO BE A BUSINESS DEAL OR PROJECT, WHICH HE HAS TO DO CAREFUL RESEARCH ON!

YOU JUST WANT TO BRING A WOMAN HERE AND SHELTER HER AND HAVE HER BE YOUR LITTLE SERVANT. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I HOPE YOU END UP WITH ONE OF THOSE RUSSIAN GOLDIGGING BITCHES THAT, AFTER GETTING A GREENCARD AND POPPING OUT YOUR BABY, DIVOVORCES YOU AND TAKES ALL YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!

DICKHEAD!

Yeah I remember, seems entrepreneur is a fat old nasty korean loser who's going to russia because he can't get a white girl over here. YUCK!!!!! Poor girl! :blown: :blown: :blown:

hahahahaha.

All I can say is this is pathetic, I mean how big of a looser you have to be to mail order yourself a wife....

But to answer your question, regardless wether you keep her in a circle of russian people or american people she will eventually learn english, by watching tv and talking to you, etc. It might take some time, but she'll get it. If you want to prevent her from comunicating with her own kind take her down south, you wont find too many russians there.

What you have to worry about, really worry, is that once she gets her green card or a passport she wouldn't run away from you to a russian man.

Oh, and one more thing, just as a sociological experiment, why did you decide to get married to a russian woman, after all there are a lot of different nations in western europe. How come not a chech, latvian or a polish girl???

entrepreneur....its really interesting how u post all of this so calmly and ratioanally and u really dont think u are doing anything wrong....as a russian woman it scares me to think there are assholes out there like u who are going to take advantage of a woman (any woman not just russian ones) because of your own personal issues....and u obviously do have many issues....i just feel terrible for whoever in russia is stupid enough to actually go along with your idea....in my opion u are one strange human being with a really fucked up mentality.

ruskiye devochki, eto kak sladki miyod, etot kozel ih sovsem ne ponimaet.

entreprenur, heres a prediction of your future wife:

1. u get married

2. u try to keep her away from 'her own kind'

3. she gets sick of your ass because russian girls dont go for that bullshit , and theyre high maintnance ;)

4. she leaves you after she gets her green card

5. back to the catalog for u. kapeesh, tovarish?

You can't find true LOVE, that stuff just kind of searches you out and finds you.

So true. My philosophy is, take care of yourself and the rest takes care of itself. In college I was in a really long, committed relationship with a simply *gorgeous* woman, and my friends would ask me my "secret". The secret is that there is no secret. Do what you love and stop trying to MAKE things happen. If you do that, you'll be a better, happier person when that special someone does come around.

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, NO MAIL ORDER BRIDES!!!!

Originally posted by kami

I don't know any Russians...but i think you can order them

Consider yourself lucky. After being dumped for a greasy guido by my russian fiance 2 months before the wedding, they sorta leave a horrid taste in my mouth.

Originally posted by mist

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT. IF ANY OF YOU REMEMBER, THE GUY THAT STARTED THIS THREAD IS THE SAME LOSER THAT IS PLANNIGN TO HAVE AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH A RUSSIAN WOMAN. HE SAID IN AN EARLIER THREAD THAT HE IS ABOUT TO TURN THIRTY AND WANTS IS LOOKING TO GO TO RUSSIA/UKRAINE TO PICK UP A RUSSIAN WIFE WHO WILL BE SUBMISIVE TO HIM. YOU'R A FUCKING LOSER DUDE!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT KINDOF SOULLES SHITHEAD WOULD CONSIDER MARRIAGE TO BE A BUSINESS DEAL OR PROJECT, WHICH HE HAS TO DO CAREFUL RESEARCH ON!

YOU JUST WANT TO BRING A WOMAN HERE AND SHELTER HER AND HAVE HER BE YOUR LITTLE SERVANT. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I HOPE YOU END UP WITH ONE OF THOSE RUSSIAN GOLDIGGING BITCHES THAT, AFTER GETTING A GREENCARD AND POPPING OUT YOUR BABY, DIVOVORCES YOU AND TAKES ALL YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!

DICKHEAD!

~~~exactly!! Mist I totally agree!!!as for u, u ignorant retard....i've lived here for 7 years in a neighborhood where there were a lot of russians..and i speak english very well along with spanish and obviously russian...u have an ignorant perception of russian people as wel as of marriage....i hope she divorces u as soon as she can and i guarantee u i speak english better than u...most of my friends are russian and im gonig to a private college for free because of my intelligence and my essay(WHICH WAS WRITTEN IN ENGLISH!) grrr ppl like that piss me off:blown:

Originally posted by entrepreneur

i have no intentions of controlling my future wife. however one thing i like about russian women is that they are more traditional and less spoiled(so i heard). and i guess deep inside i want her to be dependent upon me but when she lives near russian towns with all these russians and russian mobs, good news is she will make friends but the bad news is she will begin to think she can live without me eventually. .. she might as well live in Russia. i am even thinking of moving out of NYC after i get married.

btw i hope i didn't offend any russians or anybody who is offended by my method of marriage, frankly i think this is the right choice for me. and i've always been interested in Eastern European women and the Russian Culture, from Tchaikovsky to Tolstoy..

im going st petersburg, russia in APril for 2 weeks( i was gonna go Ukriane but i canceled) . i will met 200 hundreds single russian women.. i hope i find one that interests me.

~~~ u obviously do not have a clue about russian clutur in both Russia and america!!!!...........ull teach her to use the metro system...excuse me!!! we have subways there too and metro cards.....so pls get ur facts straight....ur a despicable ignorant pathetic male!!!! she'll definetely screw u over and i cant say u won't desrve it!:blown:

you gonna teach her to ride the train? bitch, have u ever been to russia? they have the most beautiful metros in the world, not some piss smelling rust shit like the NYC subway, their subways are works of art. you are very dark in terms of your knowledge in cultures and places other than US. i feel sorry for u. at your age u should learn that by trying to control the environment in which your wife will live, will only make her yearn more for what she really wants. u got issues, take care of them before u drag another person down with u.

Originally posted by tribal

you gonna teach her to ride the train? bitch, have u ever been to russia? they have the most beautiful metros in the world, not some piss smelling rust shit like the NYC subway, their subways are works of art. you are very dark in terms of your knowledge in cultures and places other than US. i feel sorry for u. at your age u should learn that by trying to control the environment in which your wife will live, will only make her yearn more for what she really wants. u got issues, take care of them before u drag another person down with u.

~~~exactly!:tongue: im glad there are at least SOME intelligent ppl on the board:mad:

I wasn't gonna reply this stupid thread but this Entreprenur CHink and ALL of you who replied this post need to get a life. so this guy is some lonely chinese guy so he's flying to Russia to get a fresh white pussy. THats his business. By replying to his post instead of ignoring, YOu are saying you are jealous.

Originally posted by robocock

I wasn't gonna reply this stupid thread but this Entreprenur CHink and ALL of you who replied this post need to get a life. so this guy is some lonely chinese guy so he's flying to Russia to get a fresh white pussy. THats his business. By replying to his post instead of ignoring, YOu are saying you are jealous.

Bro you can leave the deragatory remarks out, shit like that just makes you go down to his level, Fool! :D

So if I speak out against something that I think is wrong, it means that I'm really jealous of the person doing it? Damn, in that case I must secretly want to be a slave-owning rapist pedophile thieving crack addict.