Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex...Who Do You Think Has The Advantage???

aboyfrombklyn

I personally think the female population has the advantage. I'm sure there are many other reasons, but here are two I can think of right now:

1) It's much easier for a girl to have multiple orgasms. Guys have to learn how to control themselves so they don't explode. Yes, for all you guys who don't know, it is possible for a guy to have multiple orgasms. You just have to learn. When you do, it's fuckin' great! Believe me!

2) Guys have to hope they can last a long time so they don't look bad, but there's nothing wrong if a girl cums instantly.

I'm sure there are many more, but being at work right now, I can't sit here and write anymore.

Girls, disagree? What do you think??

ok....clearly I am speaking for myself...But when it comes to sex...I've had no advantage that I can think of as yet... my reasons why...

1. i've yet to achieve an orgasm that isn't self inflicted...

2. my partners usually last as long as the threads AtomicApples posts....

3. from what i've seen, once guys learn a girl hasn't had an orgasm, they see it for room to be selfish, and think it's all about them...

....AHEM!!! I can enjoy sex, and an orgasm isn't impossible....a lil' effort here please!!!!:rolleyes:

I dont know. I think that girls can get sex easier like tasty said, yet. I don't even know if guys really or truly can give the girl multiple orgasms. I mean I have achieved orgasm a few times perhaps from a male. But generally I have had to do it myself. I mean yeah the cock is their for penetration purposes but sometimes we can control the energy and the whole experience of orgasm. I've used the methods of contraction sometimes in order for me to reach my peak. So I suppose I am 50/50 on your whole concept

There was a mythological creature--the name escapes me now (tasty might know this one, or marcid)...who lived as both a man and a woman at separate times...when asked which gender enjoyed sex more, it respond women...well Zeus I believe it was got angry and condemned the old creature to living life as half man/half woman. Anyone remember the name...he/she was also a blind prophet.

Anyway I think I tend to agree...although it's easier for men to get off, once a woman learns what makes her tick...well...;)

Multiple orgasims take a bit of work to get going.

I believe that if there is a lack of passion between the couple....the orgasims will dramaticly falter.

Ive had the pleasure of sharing many wonderful sensations with a women which turned into a feast of orgasims without intercourse.

There are many places on a persons body when properly stimulated can result in an orgasim....the neck, the breast, feet, hands, does, shoulder,...basicly everywhere.:tongue:

Properly stimulating all of these areas in varied combinations should always result in proper sexual gratification.

Then again nosediving her groin locking your arms around her and going to town for 3 hours works well too. heh.

:flame:

I know what you're talking about, Regina, but I don't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it was of Zeus's wives, actually, that condemned it to life as a hermaphrodite. She was furious that s/he had revealed women's biggest secret, thereby stripping us of our biggest bargaining tool.

Originally posted by tastyt

I know what you're talking about, Regina, but I don't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it was of Zeus's wives, actually, that condemned it to life as a hermaphrodite. She was furious that s/he had revealed women's biggest secret, thereby stripping us of our biggest bargaining tool.

I'll have to look it up later...:D

Apparently men seem to have forgotten this fact since it's still a bargaining tool at times ;)

Id love to satisfy you needs.

But that last time i was seeing someone and her friend

whispered into my ear that she never had an orgasim...

i got into a shitload of trouble...heh

she lied by the way...that little cute tramp

first time i ever cheated on someone

the amusing thing is....i think

if the same exact situation happened again.

Im fairly certain i would make the same mistake.

lol

:flame:

Originally posted by marcid21

Gothzane, wanna come over??:tongue:

ok....clearly I am speaking for myself...But when it comes to sex...I've had no advantage that I can think of as yet... my reasons why...

3. from what i've seen, once guys learn a girl hasn't had an orgasm, they see it for room to be selfish, and think it's all about them...

....AHEM!!! I can enjoy sex, and an orgasm isn't impossible....a lil' effort here please!!!!:rolleyes:

HAHA! :laugh: You're too funny! On a serious note, would you like some help with #1???

Guest danni133

Marcid I think me and you are one in the same!

:eek:

Aside from that I also think that girls have the advantage in choosing sex and in using it as a way to get what they want.

~Danielle

I heard that a woman (or maybe a man) can have on orgasm by just massaging behind the knees. I know there are pressure points that can make a gal or guy cum but I can't remember where,, anybody know??

I feel like ginving myself a massage,,teeheehee