Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
gothzane

Is it love or lust?

Recommended Posts

Is there a difference?

Do they exist?

Are they merely insignificant terms blindly used to define the undefinable?

You tell me...

And if neither of these proclaimed foundations of relationships truely exists....what binds truely binds couple togeather?

And is it truth...or does it even matter?

Or should we all just stick our thumbs up our asses and drool on ourselves in the deepest recesses of our minds?

or perhaps some of us....including myself...just need a kick in the ass and an increase in our medication....heh.

:flame:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that there is a difference among the too. Yet I feel that you can combine both during a relationship. You can lust and be in love with your partner. Yet lust in the beginning is the less of the severe, well to speak and its what you feel for the person. Where as teh idea of love is more powerful and stronger. I had did apost on this a while back. About the difference btwn lust and liking. So I think they are separate, yet can be combined and the lines btwn them are sometimes hard to disinguish...hope that helped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest danni133

Gothzane...I belive in the idea of love and lust. Lust is solely a physical attraction one may have for a person, where love is an emotional tie as well. At one point or another, I've had both feelings, so differentiating between them has been easy for me.

However, I do think that many times women especially have wanted to be needed or cared about so much that they have disillusioned themselves to think they love that person when in reality they don't. I'm not saying just women do this, but I have seen women do it.

But I do like the followin two propositions you mentioned: 'Or should we all just stick our thumbs up our asses and drool on ourselves in the deepest recesses of our minds? '=

or perhaps some of us....including myself...just need a kick in the ass and an increase in our medication....heh. '

:D ~Danielle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks =)

Being a piseces im emotionally fooked to begin with.

So pay little attention to my rantings and ravings.

One moment im in love

one moment im in lust

one moment i couldnt care less

im driving myself crazy...

Ive seriously considered seeing a doctor

about some from of medication to help induce emotional stability

yet i rightfully fear side effects.

Ill probably just keep going the way that I am.

and just babble and scribble insane posts here and there.

*shrug*

:flame:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They definitely exist... and there is a huge difference between the two. Lust is merely physical, and likely to fade quickly, whereas love is emotional, spiritual, all that good stuff, and hopefully will last longer. Of course, if you can have both at once, consider yourself a lucky motherfucker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about a lucky lesbianfucker?

My mother isnt a pretty woman....

and yeah...i guess im in "love"

I think it just urkes me that there is no true definition of it.

Every time my lady says she loves me i feel like crying my heart out.....its just f'n wierd....and im not "mentally stable" enough to handle it...why im normally the labeled "loner"

but shes keeping me in check...

so i guess im one lucky lesbianfucker :D

:flame:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest danni133
Originally posted by gothzane

Thanks =)

Being a piseces im emotionally fooked to begin with.

So pay little attention to my rantings and ravings.

One moment im in love

one moment im in lust

one moment i couldnt care less

im driving myself crazy...

Ive seriously considered seeing a doctor

about some from of medication to help induce emotional stability

yet i rightfully fear side effects.

Ill probably just keep going the way that I am.

and just babble and scribble insane posts here and there.

*shrug*

:flame:

I'm a Scorpio and we too are known to change our minds on a daily basis.....:) It always reminds me of that phrase by Gwenyth Paltrow in 'Emma' 'I love John, I hate John.' That's the kind of emotional roller coaster I can have sometimes.

~Danielle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gothzane

How about a lucky lesbianfucker?

My mother isnt a pretty woman....

and yeah...i guess im in "love"

I think it just urkes me that there is no true definition of it.

Every time my lady says she loves me i feel like crying my heart out.....its just f'n wierd....and im not "mentally stable" enough to handle it...why im normally the labeled "loner"

but shes keeping me in check...

so i guess im one lucky lesbianfucker :D

:flame:

Its shouldnt urk you that there is no definition of love. I mean I believe its what you make of it. There should be no rules or standards on what love shold be. I think your just very confused and you need to do a little searching in yourself to see how you feel. I mean it may sound corny, but thats the best you can do hun...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by danni133

I'm a Scorpio and we too are known to change our minds on a daily basis.....:) It always reminds me of that phrase by Gwenyth Paltrow in 'Emma' 'I love John, I hate John.' That's the kind of emotional roller coaster I can have sometimes.

~Danielle

aint that the damn truth..seems like i cant have a functioning relationship because im always changing my mind..

as for the love lust-thing..theres definitely a difference..u can lust after someone and get over it..but if u love someone chances r ull never recover fully

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×