Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tribecca Sat Thoughts...

I KNOW THAT ALOT OF PPL THINK DIFF OF TRIBECCA, BUT HAS ANYONE BEEN THERE ON A SAT NIGHT LATELY? OR MAYBE TELL US SOME THOUGHTS ON WHO U WOULD LIKE TO SEE PERFORM OR DJ

WE R CURRENTLY THROWING SOME CRAZY THEME PARTIES AND THE NIGHT HAS REALLY PICKED UP SOME ENERGY , ALSO THIS SAT WE HAVE OUR 1ST EVER WILD WILD WEST THEME PARTY W/ MR A MR NJ MALE HOT BODY CONTEST. THE CONTESTANTS HAVE TO DRESS UP AS COWBOYS. THIS SHOULD BE PRETTY EXCITING FOR THE LADIES.

Ok, let me clear my throat. Now, the first floor is nothing more then a bar type atmosphere. Upstairs to the second floor is the so called club where they (dj's) spin commercial and the third floor is all hip hop. When I used to live in Stamford my ex and I went there and all I have to say about Tribecca is that I made my appearence period. Maybe a decent starting point at best before you head into Manhatten. Hopefully this will clear the air a bit.

Originally posted by snappy139

Ok, let me clear my throat. Now, the first floor is nothing more then a bar type atmosphere. Upstairs to the second floor is the so called club where they (dj's) spin commercial and the third floor is all hip hop. When I used to live in Stamford my ex and I went there and all I have to say about Tribecca is that I made my appearence period. Maybe a decent starting point at best before you head into Manhatten. Hopefully this will clear the air a bit.

ok im not tryin to start a war, all i m stating is sat's have changed and for the better and i think sat's r gonna keep getting better so it s worth another shot, before a trip to the city or wherever. and thanx for ur input

Originally posted by pimpinforu

I KNOW THAT ALOT OF PPL THINK DIFF OF TRIBECCA, BUT HAS ANYONE BEEN THERE ON A SAT NIGHT LATELY? OR MAYBE TELL US SOME THOUGHTS ON WHO U WOULD LIKE TO SEE PERFORM OR DJ

WE R CURRENTLY THROWING SOME CRAZY THEME PARTIES AND THE NIGHT HAS REALLY PICKED UP SOME ENERGY , ALSO THIS SAT WE HAVE OUR 1ST EVER WILD WILD WEST THEME PARTY W/ MR A MR NJ MALE HOT BODY CONTEST. THE CONTESTANTS HAVE TO DRESS UP AS COWBOYS. THIS SHOULD BE PRETTY EXCITING FOR THE LADIES.

Good Luck :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Good Luck :D

I DON T KNOW IF THIS IS SARCASIM OR WHAT BUT THANX I GUESS. WHEN WE FIRST STARTED THIS VENUE WE NEEDED A LIL MORE THAN LUCK, WE THOUGHT WE HAD A BETTER CHANCE OF CATCHING BIN LADEN, BUT WE VE SEEMED TO REALLY 360 TRIBECCA EVERY SAT, SO GIVE IT A LIL MORE TIME AND IT LL BE RIGHT BACK ON THE MAP. :cool:

Originally posted by santaforeal

360 huh............ you meant 180 there

this friday tribecca: mardi gras party 250 to the girl with the most beads.also open bar 20 bucks.....

no i meant 360 and i m gonna send a girl in there with 1000 beads and then split then money ..............smart huh? i m j/k should be a good night there on fri..

Originally posted by pimpinforu

no i meant 360 and i m gonna send a girl in there with 1000 beads and then split then money ..............smart huh? i m j/k should be a good night there on fri..

But if you mean 360, doesn't that mean that's it's gone full circle and is back to it's usual beat self???

Originally posted by santaforeal

thought of that bead thing got it all undercontrol......... you playing ball or what yo i need your stuff

i m deff playin, i ll come by on fri, if not, come sat and i ll have everything for u. phtocopy of my id right? is there really a scrimage on sun? one more thing is the all star still secure in center? i mean c mon is that even a question? lol

Originally posted by Kermzy

But if you mean 360, doesn't that mean that's it's gone full circle and is back to it's usual beat self???

u know ur so right ..............beat self...huh.....and oh yea a 360 meaning a complete turnaround......