Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ne one remember skate or die?

Hehe I still play skate or die on my computer once in a while. However, Tillz, I think you're getting your games mixed up...the one with the bees was 720. Very similar games, but 720 had all the riding and tricks and stuff in between where you did the competitions.

If we're getting to this era though, I got 3 words - Super Dodge Ball. Bam....that game was the shit

Originally posted by t0nythelover

omg i cant believe you still have the box for california games! yo do you guys remember this game with skating and surfing and one of the characters was a gorilla? that game was sick too! yo i love emulators!

Oh, and that one's T&C Surf and Skate. Also cool, but not much to it. Fun to play with friends when you're like 12 though.

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Yeah, I remember...I still got my old Com.64 somwhere upstairs..and one of these dayz I will bring her back to live.

I had so much fun with Skate or Die and I guess you will reckon. this one aswell,

attachment.php?postid=747302

lol...do you remember world games, where you were in the olympics?

Originally posted by kettleone4me

super tecmo bowl

ha.. all throughout january me and my friends have been playin that game cuz of the superbowl. that games music cracks me up....

yo Tony, i still got jordan vs bird... hate it. i was more of a dubble dribble guy.

Originally posted by profoundsound

i don't remember SKATE OR DIE, but I do remember GLEAMING THE CUBE!:)

oh man, gleaming the cube with christian slater. dope movie. When i've mentioned it to people, they have no idea what im talkin bout.... :blank:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

lol...do you remember world games, where you were in the olympics?

Hahaha, I know my right hand still remembers.....shifting the stick from left to right and back again like a madman...damn...blisters on my fingers....lol. Games like that and Fort Apocalyps, Space Invaders, Pitstop, Pac Man, Donkey Kong ( getting out of controll now, lol) Outrun, Operation Wolf and all of those International Karate versions, damn hold on, I need a tissue. ;)

Originally posted by bobross

oh man, gleaming the cube with christian slater. dope movie. When i've mentioned it to people, they have no idea what im talkin bout.... :blank:

too funny b/c i almost posted about that last night but thought no one else remembered it...what a classic cheezy movie, lol--

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

too funny b/c i almost posted about that last night but thought no one else remembered it...what a classic cheezy movie, lol--

i saw it over spring break...when i mentioned it at the lunch table my friends were like whaaaat? of course they're younger than i am so...i guess i'll have to rent it for them...glad to see other people have seen it...i think they should make a sequel sp:D

• 3 weeks later...