Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Watching your lover masterbate.

gothzane

OH HELL YEAH!!! Theres just something about sitting back in a chair, laid back, while your guy lays back on his bed with his Dick in his hand rock hard.

The sensation of just watching his hand move along his Dick Exactly the way HE wants it to is Fucking Ace! ANd then to watch his facial as he cums.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIITTTT!

I love it when i get to play a minor role in all of it...like if my man is stroking it and i come in and work some magic with the beautiful, magical tongue of mine...:tongue:

But it's the same way I'd like him (whoever "him" might be) to jump in when I'm goin to town....

It's all about being open, exploring, and pleasing each other.

Great ...now i get to walk down the office hall with three legs...

*shakes his fist at you*

:flame:

Originally posted by marcid21

I love it when i get to play a minor role in all of it...like if my man is stroking it and i come in and work some magic with the beautiful, magical tongue of mine...:tongue:

But it's the same way I'd like him (whoever "him" might be) to jump in when I'm goin to town....

Guest danni133
Originally posted by marcid21

another eloquent post by marcid ;)