Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mail order bride doesnt mean..

boys and girls. mail order doesn't mean you order a woman through catalog and she gets delivered to your door by UPS. The term isn't accurate since you go to russia meet hundreds of women and you pick one woman, you wait 3 months for her visas and when she comes to america. you have upto 3 months to marry her or she has to return to Russia. If we dont get along in 3 months she will just leave me. simple as that.

having said that its not much different than match.com or blind dates. you can call me loser or whatever because im not. i am successful and independent and good looking i do have some social problems but we all are entitled to some fun.

can't wait for my 18yr old russian wife... ;)

Originally posted by entrepreneur

boys and girls. mail order doesn't mean you order a woman through catalog and she gets delivered to your door by UPS. The term isn't accurate since you go to russia meet hundreds of women and you pick one woman, you wait 3 months for her visas and when she comes to america. you have upto 3 months to marry her or she has to return to Russia. If we dont get along in 3 months she will just leave me. simple as that.

having said that its not much different than match.com or blind dates. you can call me loser or whatever because im not. i am successful and independent and good looking i do have some social problems but we all are entitled to some fun.

can't wait for my 18yr old russian wife... ;)

youre a fucking sicko

that said, godspeed!

I don't understand why you keep telling us the same story over and over again and get upset when we give you our opinions and then proceed to tell us that we are too immature for you and that you are going to peace out. THEN you can come back to the board and post again. What is up with THAT? Dude, make up your mind and maybe get a life... or a wife.

:hat:

Originally posted by entrepreneur

oh one more thing, You don't buy a bride! ... that would be slavery. all i m paying is her plane tickets and support as a husband. by reading some of your nasty uneducated replies i wouldn't be surprised if your ancestors were slaves.

~~~no hun mine weren't slaves....and the only uneducated one here is u! btw u better watch out b/c me and ur future 18 yr old russian wife maybe will become best friends and talk russian in front of u so u wont understand that we r going not to the hair salon but to go hang out with nice respectable GOOD-LOOKING russian guys in their early 20's heheh.so good luck asshole!:D

what is your deal entrepreneur ....why are u wasting your time convincing us that waht your doing is so moral and so right... do u need to convince yourself? and justify it to yourself that you arent as fucked up as u appear to be??? i feel really bad for you....that at 30 this is what your life has come down to...mail order brides....good luck

Originally posted by polinar1021

what is your deal entrepreneur ....why are u wasting your time convincing us that waht your doing is so moral and so right... do u need to convince yourself? and justify it to yourself that you arent as fucked up as u appear to be??? i feel really bad for you....that at 30 this is what your life has come down to...mail order brides....good luck

~~~exactly!:mad: