Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what time are you planning on showing up at the door for S&D?

happykittn

I'm going to try to get there at 7:30.. that means I'll probably actually get there sometime after 7:45.

I'd just make sure you show up early... the line will be long and you won't want to miss any of Jimmy Van M if you can help it!

I don't know what I'm wearing, but I was actually thinking of wearing something that'd stand-out (i.e. easy to pick out of a crowd and meet-up with)... I've got shirts that would get a LOT of attention but they're really, really LOUD. Sometimes you don't want THAT much attention on ya ;)

I don't know last time I was there at 7:30 and the line was past Axis. And I hate that shit so I am going to try to get there earlier. If ya see me in line, then jump right in. Brian we should get some sort of pregame/line drinking going:D

Wearing, hmmmm lets see either a tight shirt or a tight shirt:laugh:

Yeah, I'll definitely be pre-gaming in line, the only problem is that it'll be the will call line :mad: :mad:

However, I don't think that should stop the pre-game line-drinking madness (we can always bounce around from line to line.. just as long as we've got someone to hold our place).

What does everyone like to drink??? I usually start of with red bull & vodkas, but if I start drinking red bull at 8, and want to make it to Rise I'll be in a trouble. Maybe I'll make some 7 & 7's... those are easily hidable (sprite bottle).

Anyone have a request??

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, I'll definitely be pre-gaming in line, the only problem is that it'll be the will call line :mad: :mad:

However, I don't think that should stop the pre-game line-drinking madness (we can always bounce around from line to line.. just as long as we've got someone to hold our place).

What does everyone like to drink??? I usually start of with red bull & vodkas, but if I start drinking red bull at 8, and want to make it to Rise I'll be in a trouble. Maybe I'll make some 7 & 7's... those are easily hidable (sprite bottle).

Anyone have a request??

Last time there wasn't a diff line for will call. Just one line. I hear ya maybe I will pull the ol' captian and coke in the bottle. Hey you are going to Rise? Are you getting on that list? If so let me know because I would join you guys. If I can get in;)

Rise after is a must so PLEASE pace yourselves !

I will be hanging with my boy Jack in line....just drinking a coke or ginger ale while waiting for the doors to open ;)

We got the two line technique planned out too. No matter what they try, its gonna be one big dis-organized mess !

teamj5, Jack's a good friend of mine... we hang out all the time (some say too much! :tongue: ) However, after last weekend I'll never hang out with Jack at Avalon again.. he was WEAK!

I'm definitely going to Rise after... I can't wait to hear Ali spin!! (favorite local guy by far). I can get you on the list no problem Drew, but for some reason the guy wants last names this time, so PM me your last name (and the names of anyone else), or just post them up here if you don't care.

My last name's Carelli (see, I don't care :D ) Everyone calls me by my last name.. I think CocoJ has referred to me as Carelli on this board before... force of habit!

Originally posted by teamj5

We got the two line technique planned out too. No matter what they try, its gonna be one big dis-organized mess !

Ya I know you would think that they could figure out a better system by now. But no it's usually one big Cluster Fuck :laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

teamj5, Jack's a good friend of mine... we hang out all the time (some say too much! :tongue: ) However, after last weekend I'll never hang out with Jack at Avalon again.. he was WEAK!

I'm definitely going to Rise after... I can't wait to hear Ali spin!! (favorite local guy by far). I can get you on the list no problem Drew, but for some reason the guy wants last names this time, so PM me your last name (and the names of anyone else), or just post them up here if you don't care.

My last name's Carelli (see, I don't care :D ) Everyone calls me by my last name.. I think CocoJ has referred to me as Carelli on this board before... force of habit!

Ha ha that is too funny because my first name is the same as yours. But I have always been called Drew so it makes life easier especially because I have always been around other Brians. So Carelli just put me and my girlfriend on Drew and Rotella. Thanks bro

Originally posted by teamj5

Rise after is a must so PLEASE pace yourselves !

I will be hanging with my boy Jack in line....just drinking a coke or ginger ale while waiting for the doors to open ;)

I can no longer hang out with Jack. He was not such a good friend one night that I was bartending:vomit3: Not good having a Jack and Jager induced server. Uguly ugly scene

I won't be able to get into line until a little later because of work, but if I can get out a little earlier or get home a little earlier I will hence be in line as early as I can. Hey, a little drinky poo in line sounds like it's in order:idea: never thought about that!!!

I will be going to Rise, A1 will be there and my B-friend will also. So everyone should join us!!!