Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Colored contacts

tastyt

Am I the only one who finds these things really creepy? :worry: I mean, they're not bad on people with light eyes; and Wild Eyes and regular colored contacts I guess are ok every once in a blue...

But it kind of freaks me out to talk to someone with dark eyes who wears these things... It looks almost as though someone has brushed a layer of paint over their irises; and when the pupils are contracted and you can see a ring of brown through the contact- fuggedaboutit! Just not attractive.

I don't like... the eyes are the window to the soul... it makes me almost feel as though these people are trying to hide something... :worry2:

I agree with ya babes, on the eyes being the window to the soul...I mean ppl try to get it cause they are not content with their current eye color. I mean sometime a change up is good. I actually wanted to try them, to see what, if, any difference it would make, mind you my eyes are blue too. I dont know, it doesnt really creep me out, but I wonder why they do it. just like i wonder why women get breast jobs, ya know?:confused:

Oh Dee....how could you?! I was always thinking of getting myself some green contacts....just so I can switch back and forth between brown and green eyes...

...now I'm really confused on how it would make me look like (I've never tried them and I don't really know too many people that have colored contacts)....mmmhhhhh :cool:

Oh, I'm sorry J! I can't remember how dark your eyes are. They look pretty normal on lighter browns, I just don't think they work very well with dark brown eyes. There are a whole bunch of new ones out, tho, so who knows.

...i think this is more of a fashion thread cuz that's how i view them...i wouldnt wear 'em cuz my eyes are fierce and change color on their own BUT i have worn glasses with no prescription lenses just for the look...i've temporarily colored my hair...and so forth...

Nah, Phatman, think about staring your lovers in the eyes while pounding away and maybe it'll make sense why I put this here.

Anyway, I still think they're in a different league than hair-dying, wearing non-prescription glasses, etc. For me anyway, I mean to me the eyes are the sexiest body part; you can tell so much about a person from them.

Originally posted by tastyt

Nah, Phatman, think about staring your lovers in the eyes while pounding away and maybe it'll make sense why I put this here.

...did i mention i make concessions when i'm desperate and horny...ask me the same question after i get some, god knows when...i've lost my mojo...but as for now, i dont care if she's got glass eyes...

i still dont think color is that much of an issue...looking deep into someone's eyes, you look passed the color...didnt you ever hear that elton john song, "...see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue...anyway...it doesn't matter...those are the sweetest eyes, I've ever seen..." or sometin like dat...:D

Originally posted by phatman

...did i mention i make concessions when i'm desperate and horny...ask me the same question after i get some, god knows when...i've lost my mojo...but as for now, i dont care if she's got glass eyes...

i still dont think color is that much of an issue...looking deep into someone's eyes, you look passed the color...didnt you ever hear that elton john song, "...see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue...anyway...it doesn't matter...those are the sweetest eyes, I've ever seen..." or sometin like dat...:D

Glass eye... lmao... :laugh2:

Well I do like some colors more than others, but there's more to it than that... I just feel like there's so much you can't see with those contacts in... you can't even tell the size of the person's pupils, for one...

But maybe it's just me... They still freaks me out tho... :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

Are you planning on going on Fri or Sat? I'm going on Sat.

sat. w/ the rest of you sex board kittens...maybe i'll take a crack at given z a spanking...i havent had time to change my mind let alone post these days..but doesnt stop me from being my usual voyeuristic self...

Originally posted by phatman

sat. w/ the rest of you sex board kittens...maybe i'll take a crack at given z a spanking...i havent had time to change my mind let alone post these days..but doesnt stop me from being my usual voyeuristic self...

wooo ha...:bounce: Come to vinyl! What more can you ask for all the kittens will be out and about saturday shaking our bootay's :D....My :moon: is all yours..hehe well along with the rest of the sex board kittens...