Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do men really care

fierydesire

Originally posted by boywonder77

It's just a huge turn off to see you hock it up like a motherbird regurgitating worms for her chicks. But to tell you the truth by that time it really doesn't matter if were turned on or not. Because it's nap time ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

bwhaha:laugh: thats so fucked up..but yeah u guys tend to nap afterwards..wtf:rolleyes: eh I guess its ok, cause when Im down. I like to :zzz: as well

I personally love it when girls swallow. I hate it when they spit... not like it's their fault. it's just kind of insulting (like i wonder about what's wrong with me).

and bullshit we don't go to sleep afterwards. Go find a REAL man, honey and he'll stay up with you all night until YOU"RE satisfied, and only THEN will he dare put his head back down on that pillow.

Originally posted by cintron

and bullshit we don't go to sleep afterwards. Go find a REAL man, honey and he'll stay up with you all night until YOU"RE satisfied, and only THEN will he dare put his head back down on that pillow.

Babes I know not all do...Awwwww...but many tend to. As many girls do as well.....I think the ones that care about you will do that ya know

Originally posted by rdancer

I could care less if a girl spits or swallows. It all depends on how we taste and our diet. I have had no complaints ! :idea:

same here does it really matter i mean the job was done if she wants to swallow then its her business if she doesn t its her choice now if you spit it back at me then we might have a problem...:laugh:

If after an hour or so with me your not ready for a nap your fucking high or on better shit than me. And that's fucked up. I can't remember the last time I came in a girls mouth. Period time, that's about it. I'd rather finish in a more spectaculair way. Do you girls like pearl neckalaces?:D :D

If after an hour or so with me your not ready for a nap your fucking high or on better shit than me. And that's fucked up. I can't remember the last time I came in a girls mouth. Period time, that's about it. I'd rather finish in a more spectaculair way. Do you girls like pearl neckalaces?:D :D

he is not a fag :rolleyes:....now I hate freakin pearl necklaces...I prefer it to go somewhere else:tongue: no where near the face thanx;)

I just make a point to always swallow because if you think about it in reverse... I don't think I'd feel very happy about it if a guy went down on me then gagged and wiped his tongue off and went to brush his teeth. So just in the spirit of reciprocity and respect... Then again, if I'm close enough with a guy where I'm doing that for him, I obviously am attracted to him enough where I dont mind having him inside me in whatever form.. penetration, oral, or uhm... fluid ;):tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I just make a point to always swallow because if you think about it in reverse... I don't think I'd feel very happy about it if a guy went down on me then gagged and wiped his tongue off and went to brush his teeth. So just in the spirit of reciprocity and respect... Then again, if I'm close enough with a guy where I'm doing that for him, I obviously am attracted to him enough where I dont mind having him inside me in whatever form.. penetration, oral, or uhm... fluid ;):tongue:

well said.

real interesting, bub. You gotta be on drugs to have good sex? Who's the bigger fag, me or someone who needs the extra boost to get it up and moving for more than a few minutes...

haha and an hour, kid? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

amaetur. work on your stamina, Clyde.

Originally posted by cintron

real interesting, bub. You gotta be on drugs to have good sex? Who's the bigger fag, me or someone who needs the extra boost to get it up and moving for more than a few minutes...

haha and an hour, kid? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

amaetur. work on your stamina, Clyde.

:laugh: tell em babe

Originally posted by fierydesire

bwhaha:laugh: thats so fucked up..but yeah u guys tend to nap afterwards..wtf:rolleyes: eh I guess its ok, cause when Im down. I like to :zzz: as well

To much passion left to go sleeping...a waste of time...unless you both took a shower after a couple of times and rub her thru her hair as see listens to your heartbeat and genlty falls a sleep. I personally think it's kinda disrespectfull to cum in her mouth.....

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

To much passion left to go sleeping...a waste of time...unless you both took a shower after a couple of times and rub her thru her hair as see listens to your heartbeat and genlty falls a sleep. I personally think it's kinda disrespectfull to cum in her mouth.....

This guy is gay.