Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back from South Beach--

sorry for those who have read a millon WMC posts...I'll keep this short b/c my brain is fried..

Sat-Cox @ Crobar---ridiculous...

Sun-Armani block party Robbie Rivera was sick-Rumi@nite with manny--got wayyy too drunk

Monday-Tommy Boy Party with Thunderpuss then sleep then DT from 3-930 (see below)

Tues- Jules and Tiesto--hung out with project but couldnt make it till 8am when his set started...

Wed- Xtreme closing party--not bad...I love Kim Sozzi

The best thing to happen to me down there was going to the actual conference and to the DJ panel with DT, Sanchez, Rauhofer, Deep Dish--

DT said some stuff that is making me rethink everything i know about spinning (not genre of music but other stuff)

Lanie--ur crazy girlll I am currently rocking my OFFICIAL WMC CP I love NY CP Tshirt!!

DaVe-Nice to meet u finally--i didnt think we'd make it thru the clevlander party!!

Nero, Vicious, everyone else i saw down there...maybe i'll drag my ass to roxy tomorrow...im going to sleep till then

Mike BuGouT

Glad you had a good time, and got to meet so many wonderful people in the industry. Glad you had a revelation about where you want your music to go, thats a very important thing. Especially for you! Its really good to have you back !;)

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Tues- Jules and Tiesto--hung out with project but couldnt make it till 8am when his set started...

Mike BuGouT

Aww!! Hun, you mean after all that ridiculousness and whatnot that you didn't even get to hear Scot Project's set?!?!

Aww!! That's it!! Next time he comes around I am DEFINITELY dragging your cute lil ass out to hear the set.. there will be NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

such as--

what he said about how he does sets for longer than 10 hours, how playing them was the fun part--the hard part is PREPARATION

about why vinyl is only open tll 10 and how he feels responsible for keeping the kids there who are using substances to hang with him--

about producing tracks in a bedroom studio--

about our representation for the grammys and in general about the love we should have for house music whether its slow or fast, hard or soulful--

U just had to be there i guess--

Mike BuGouT

:laugh:

First off this may be obvious but let me give some advice to those traveling to south beach next year (if it doesnt move to vegas)

DONT STAY AT THE CLEVLANDER--

yes its the biggest party spot--but...ghetto rooms, no alarm clock (but i didnt sleep)

I say this b/c....I left the clevlander sunday party for a few mins to goto my room and shower real quick--i come back and its locked down, I cant get in--spent all that money to stay there and cant get into my own party--so I danced on the sidewalk as mikemac fucced with Worq It MuthaFucker!!!!

Snozzi--crazy day that day--did well with the cd's, gettin some good feedback so far...no other girls took it off--but that one girl was talented...she almost pulled it off and changed in front of everyone without showing anything--

even tho my body hurts---I love my tan:cool:

Mike BuGouT