Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a comment about Edgar V...

sgtfury

they say in life that adversity in life reveals people for who they are...I think that this can be seen in no better way than in Edgar V...the guy has been through a lot this year and he never has one bad or negative thing to say about anyone...he supports the music and projects positivity.....and thats what its all about. A local DJ to be proud of.

Ultra V better wise up and put Edgar V on the mainstage next year! After all it is going to be named after him!

He was THE best last weekend. He had the crowd jumping and shouting his name (EDGAR - EDGAR). WOW - what a set. He rocked!

Thanks to Edgar for bringing the NOISE! Rock star!

Edgar Was absolutley amazing this WMC !!!!!!!

at Ultra when he played at his tent and he started his set there like 5 people...during his set i looked back and the roar and mob that formed so fast was awsome...:eek: :eek:

his set was so energized the producer of Ultra came buy and gave him a big thumbs up !!

then when he got off everyone left

Sunday @ Space opening for PVD was a treat seeing him where he belongs!!

he does deserve to be on main stage !!! i wasnt impressed by many djs at Ultra ....PVD, Carl Cox, Tiesto, and Edgar had amazing sets ....

ask Oakie, pvd, Tiesto who they think is the best local dj........:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sgtfury

they say in life that adversity in life reveals people for who they are...I think that this can be seen in no better way than in Edgar V...the guy has been through a lot this year and he never has one bad or negative thing to say about anyone...he supports the music and projects positivity.....and thats what its all about. A local DJ to be proud of.

Couldn't agree more! Edgar has shown his true talent and love for the MUSIC during the conference. Got his new CD and it is HOT, can't wait to see what he does next....GOOD LUCK EDGAR!!!!!!

Originally posted by sgtfury

Class Act.... he's gonna go far.

First off i would like to thank all of you guys who got to see me at Ultra and also all of you who have supported me since day 1......my web site is not up yet a friend of mine put up a temporary one (www.edgarv.com) but the address for my real site is www.djedgarv.com and it should be up in a couple of weeks.....also i should have a steady night soon i will keep you guys posted as soon as i know.......and last but not least i have to give props to the SARGE for being a good friend and jamming to DT on the patio :)

actually...i was thinking edgar should go for the scot project/dred lock look.....along with the tight shirt!!! ...lol...i have to say that hanging on the patio with DT saved my life that night/day...been going through some really bad personal sh*t and i had a blast....(all props to iggy, oscar and edgar...and DT!!!)

I SECOND THE MOTION OF THE SARGE AND EVERYONE WHO SPEEKS WELL ABOUT THE MAN !!!!!!

WHATS UP WITH THE SARGE AND THE GET ALONG GANG AT THE PATIO ON WED. A NEW HOUSE AND TRANCE ALLIANCE???

hmmmm???? A LIL HOUSE & TRANCE NEVER HURT NOBODY!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE FOR THE BRAND NEW MEMBERS OF THE GET ALONG GANG!!!!!