Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DJ Scot Project Fans!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by codica3

Highmay -- what's with the change of plans?? LOL. :laugh:

well not only do i miss you :tongue: but scot project's music made me love electronica to the point my tastes are now...i gotta pay homage when i have the opportunity...

(and being that I get in for free with White Room access and Boo 6 the next day, itll be pointless for me to rot in DC that weekend...)

come and say hi...me and DJScotphreak will banging our heads off the speakers...

Originally posted by spragga25

:eek:

BTW - Thanks dude....so much for my date! :tongue:

Haha.. since I believe there is some scandal behind this whole video (LOL) I will still give you the benefit of the doubt and we will attend Scot Project as planned..

Don't make me regret this decision..

Originally posted by highmay

well not only do i miss you :tongue: but scot project's music made me love electronica to the point my tastes are now...i gotta pay homage when i have the opportunity...

(and being that I get in for free with White Room access and Boo 6 the next day, itll be pointless for me to rot in DC that weekend...)

come and say hi...me and DJScotphreak will banging our heads off the speakers...

Well.. GOOD cause I haven't seen you since the first day I met you!! :tongue: And Scot Project is a set long due now this spring.. should be hot.. I will definitely come say hi AND finally I will have the opportunity to meet djscotphreak himself.. :D

Well.. GOOD cause I haven't seen you since the first day I met you!! :tongue: And Scot Project is a set long due now this spring.. should be hot.. I will definitely come say hi AND finally I will have the opportunity to meet djscotphreak himself.. :D

The NB meetup at Platinum...and of course the first question you ask me is about me being the messageboard poster child for draper bashing...

ahhhhh...memories :hat:

The NB meetup at Platinum...and of course the first question you ask me is about me being the messageboard poster child for draper bashing...

ahhhhh...memories :hat:

Of course. Cause I know how you are and that's how I knew you on the board.

But melichacha had told me you were such a nice guy, and all I could think about was how you were probally gonna be a meanie and stuff.

Cause you expressed so much hate on the boards.

But you were a sweetie.

And I had a very nice time meeting you, and we had a nice conversation near the railing at the club.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

:D :D :D

Of course. Cause I know how you are and that's how I knew you on the board.

But melichacha had told me you were such a nice guy, and all I could think about was how you were probally gonna be a meanie and stuff.

Cause you expressed so much hate on the boards.

But you were a sweetie.

And I had a very nice time meeting you, and we had a nice conversation near the railing at the club.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

shhhhhhhhhh!!!! ;)

CP: believe nothing she says...I hate everyone :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D

shhhhhhhhhh!!!! ;)

CP: believe nothing she says...I hate everyone :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

LOL yeah he's right actually.. he's a hater and he hates everyone.

I just somehow was about to tame him with my sweet ways.

But don't get in his way cause he'll destroy you.

highmay = full-blown HATER

And the thing that makes him so dangerous, is that when he hates, he hates HARD and he hates RIGHT.

LOL yeah he's right actually.. he's a hater and he hates everyone.

I just somehow was about to tame him with my sweet ways.

But don't get in his way cause he'll destroy you.

highmay = full-blown HATER

And the thing that makes him so dangerous, is that when he hates, he hates HARD and he hates RIGHT.

damn straight...

see you then schnookums :tongue::D

Ehh.. I'm down for whatever.. and if you get snippy and mean, I'll just have to kick your ass back into place. ;)

wishful thinking my love...

Only person that can do that is my mother...

but trust me sweetie...april 19th will be worthwhile...

damn fall asleep for a week and i miss out on this great news?!?

but yeah guys... give exit a chance.. the place ( not the management) deserves the chance to make it big... the place is really a damn good venue... oh yeah and check out the utopia party in the white room every friday... elegance with an edge... pm me for details

Originally posted by jbocc10

scot project........ i would fly home for the weekend.

:mad:

Oh yeah and Bocc.. I definitely recommend it.. and while you're here.. for the 19th that is.. you should stay for the 20th (4:20) for BOO 6. :D :D :D