Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In reference to downloaded attachments (particularly mine)...

Now I don't know if this was a misprint, but I just checked to see if anyone responded to my post about the meet up at Vinyl on Saturday. No one had responded (not even a PM), but my picture was supposedly downloaded 11 times! For crying out loud, you'd think at least a few of those people might be curtious enough to at least say hello! As a newbie to this message board, I am very dissapointed with the feedback.

If anyone out there feels sorry I had this experience, you can help me out by simply saying hi. I just wanted to make a few new friends in the club scene (since I'm constantly running into people who ditch me every time I want to go out). House/tech is my passion. Although I know the music will always be there for me, I sometimes wish the people who love it as much as I do were there as well.

Thanks for your time. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

Sincerely,

Beth

Don't worry Beth. When I transfered to another grammar school,none of the kids would ever pick me for dodge ball:(

It didnt phase me because as time passed they saw I was an extrordinary rubber ball thrower. The moral of the story is....AIM FOR THE FACE because your team will respect that....MAKE AN ENTRANCE that nobody will forget and you will be dancing the night away at Vinyl with everybody.

OHHH hi:D

marijuanadoesnoteffectthoughts