Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok so i was pretty much sexually harassed at work last night

nSyNcBaBy

where do you work.???

you can mix me all my girly drinks..

did i tell you.. im a very good tipper???

ask anyone who goes out with me...

dinner... 20% plus a little more depending the service...

bars/clubs... 15%... depending if its worth it...

8 dollar drink - 10 bones on the table...

Wow Lynne, I'm sorry that happened....that is complete bullshit and if I was there at the time then their asses would have been gotten beat.

As from personal experience.......I waitered at basically an all male employee restaurant for two years and did service bar from time to time at a 3 star restaurant. Old women would come in packs just to gawk at all the waiters. Often times they would get drunk and start doing stupid shit like grabbing for my sac and trying to give some of the guys wedgies and shit......aside for the fact that having your ass grabbed by a 55 year old women was so common we would keep track as sort of like a contest.

We usually laughed it off.........but it is much different for guys then it is for girls. Best advice I can give is just try to not let it bother you, as hard as it may be. Don't let some 40 something bag-bellied, rotten teeth having, no ass gettin pedifile get you down.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

but it is much different for guys then it is for girls.

Yeah, but it's still pretty fucked up. I've got my ass grabbed numerous times when I'm out DJing. Sometimes the girl is hot, sometimes she's not, and sometimes it's a freakin guy dressed up as a girl! [shiver] But nonetheless, I don't fuckin know you, so why you gonna be grabbin up on me and shit? This one time, this Jersey girl came into the booth and started dancing all freaky up on me. I'm tryin to mix into the next song, and this girl is bent over dancing with her face in my crotch. The difficult part is trying to politely tell them to go the fuck away since our scene's parties are smaller, and we can't be telling people off for every little thing that they do or else they'll find another party to go to. The most fucked up incident, though, had to be this party I was spinnin at up in Harlem. While I was DJing, this girl actually came up onto the stage and walked over to me, grabbed me and shoved her tongue down my throat and proceeded to suck my face off. I'm like "Ummm, I really need to mix outta this track right now", and then she just walked off. It's incidents like those that I need to keep quiet from my g/f or else she'd be on a murder spree every time I'm out DJing.