Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frat Boys Go Home...

all they want to do is fight and jug beer!!! grrr! home.. go home... home... go home... and then when you even try to be socialable and speak with them... they can hold a conversation just about as good as they can hold their beer... (glad to see daddy's money is going to good use... put some aside for a liver)

Originally posted by origskeemr

lmao :chanting: BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEEEEEEEEEER

i hate when i go to school wearin an A/X shirt... and dumbass people come up and say what frat is that:rolleyes: fuckin retards

THATHS CAUSE U MADE THE A/X SHIRT URSELF DIMP SON :D :D

Originally posted by origskeemr

lmao :chanting: BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEEEEEEEEEER

i hate when i go to school wearin an A/X shirt... and dumbass people come up and say what frat is that:rolleyes: fuckin retards

HAHAHA..:eek: So be a nice person and educate these lost childrennn of fashion.. LMFaO!!!!!.. THIS IS HILARIOUS!!:eek::D :D

Alrite mofos....

I'm the president of my fraternity and i will vouch that some frat guys are what you describe. But not every frat guy is like that. I especially am nothing like what you describe. I go to clubs, parties, & raves for the people and the music. Lately, clubs have been turning me off because of dumb naive meatheadz that can't dance or act correctly.... So let me say that some frat guys are better off in a club that the usuals in the club itself....

itzbryz

"I drink because I am cool. I drink a lot because I am cooler than you."

"I'm a Frat Guy. I live in a Frat House.I go to Frat Parties. I fight. I especially like to fight independents.

I think that if independents were cool, they would have pledged a frat in the first place. I know that independents are jealous of my social life. I believe that I am more fun and am a harder partier than any GDI (God Damn Independent). I am exclusive because I hate you.

I run Dance Marathon. I am the brains behind Spring Week. I hope you enjoyed my Homecoming Parade last Friday.

I don't go to classes. I spend my days at Fastbreak in the HUB basement. I spend my nights at the Gingerbread Man (unless it's a Friday afternoon because I am at Cafe 210 West).

I spend my afternoons at BodyWorks. I will never go to the Lion's Den.

I buy my friends. I joined a frat to feel accepted. I couldn't make friends when I got to college, so I paid for them instead. I give more than $1,000 of my parents' money in social dues each year to promote my frat's alcoholism problem. I drink because I am cool. I drink a lot because I am cooler than you.

I haze my pledges. I make them eat sticks of butter. I make them drink soy sauce. I make them clean my house naked. I make them wear women's panties. I emotionally scar them for life. I abuse them physically until they cry for mercy. I then call them wimps. I later call them my brothers if they don't de-pledge along the way.

I am not an individual. I mimic the actions of my frat brothers. I drive a sport utility vehicle. I play with my dog on the HUB lawn. I wear brown Timberlands.

I will never commit to just one girl. I don't wear condoms because it doesn't feel as good. I believe that a girl gives up her right to say "no" if she is in my frat house after 1:30 a.m. I am shady.

I have no independent thought. I dress just like my frat brothers. I act just like my frat brothers. I talk just like my frat brothers. I strut just like my frat brothers.

I never study. I devise elaborate schemes to cheat on my exams. I don't buy books. I have a low GPA. I am thankful that my frat buddies will get me a job after graduation because I know that I can't get one on my own. I show up drunk for interviews.

I wear my letters. I billboard my frat on sweatshirts with huge Greek letter symbols. All of my T-shirts are frat party T-shirts. I own many plaid button-downs. I own one baseball hat. I live in my khakis. I wear beer goggles on weekends.

My frat letters are license to be a jerk.

I hide in the closet when my frat brothers hook up with girls. I think gang rape is OK if the girl "is asking for it."

I am loud and obnoxious wherever I go in public. I am twice as obnoxious one-on-one.

I live in filth. I enjoy the smell of old-beer-in-carpet. I prefer a dingy frat house to a clean apartment. I think living among rodents builds character. I leave the seat up. I can't clean up after myself. I rarely change my underwear.

I am a player. I don't care about what girls have to say. I only care about me. I will say anything to get a girl in bed. I will say even more to get a freshman girl in bed because I know she'll believe me.

I serve alcohol to minors. I urinate in public. I slip Rohypnol into unsuspecting girls' drinks at frat parties. I do keg stands. I play beer pong. I own a beer funnel. I don't binge drink -- I continually drink.

I am everything wrong with America.

I'm a Frat Guy."

yea but thats what happends when you stereotype... however the whole thing is that ppl remember bad things more then good things... and thats how stereotypes start... (im not helping by creating this thread however i was speaking generally from my experiences of hanging out with them)

Originally posted by itzbryz

Alrite mofos....

I'm the president of my fraternity and i will vouch that some frat guys are what you describe. But not every frat guy is like that. I especially am nothing like what you describe. I go to clubs, parties, & raves for the people and the music. Lately, clubs have been turning me off because of dumb naive meatheadz that can't dance or act correctly.... So let me say that some frat guys are better off in a club that the usuals in the club itself....

I think the distinction here is between a guy who's in a fraternity, and a fratboy. I was in a fraternity myself, and accoding to a recent thread, a lot of people on here seem to be greek, but I doubt anyone would ever mistake me for what people think of as a "fratboy". Kind of like when people refer to "guidos" in the scene, they're not actually talking shit about Italian people...

Originally posted by brickhouse

I think the distinction here is between a guy who's in a fraternity, and a fratboy. I was in a fraternity myself, and accoding to a recent thread, a lot of people on here seem to be greek, but I doubt anyone would ever mistake me for what people think of as a "fratboy". Kind of like when people refer to "guidos" in the scene, they're not actually talking shit about Italian people...

Seein' eye to eye with you on this one, Brickhouse. I'm in the same position myself.

I AM in a fraternity, but my chapter's lame so i'm not associating with them anymore (though they're animals elsewhere).

I am NOT your typical fratboy. I wear UFO's. I spin House. I HATE drunk singalongs. I am very picky with the women i choose to associate with and even MORE picky about who i get involved with.

I think that pretty much says it all.

Originally posted by spragga25

Lost children of fashion eh....Let me give you one big ol glass of

okkk sweetheart here it goes.. "A" stands for ARMANI! & "X" for EXCHANGE

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waa.. waa!!....HAHAHAHHAA

:D :D :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

"I'm a Frat Guy. I live in a Frat House.I go to Frat Parties. I fight. I especially like to fight independents.

I think that if independents were cool, they would have pledged a frat in the first place. I know that independents are jealous of my social life. I believe that I am more fun and am a harder partier than any GDI (God Damn Independent). I am exclusive because I hate you.

I run Dance Marathon. I am the brains behind Spring Week. I hope you enjoyed my Homecoming Parade last Friday.

I don't go to classes. I spend my days at Fastbreak in the HUB basement. I spend my nights at the Gingerbread Man (unless it's a Friday afternoon because I am at Cafe 210 West).

I spend my afternoons at BodyWorks. I will never go to the Lion's Den.

I buy my friends. I joined a frat to feel accepted. I couldn't make friends when I got to college, so I paid for them instead. I give more than $1,000 of my parents' money in social dues each year to promote my frat's alcoholism problem. I drink because I am cool. I drink a lot because I am cooler than you.

I haze my pledges. I make them eat sticks of butter. I make them drink soy sauce. I make them clean my house naked. I make them wear women's panties. I emotionally scar them for life. I abuse them physically until they cry for mercy. I then call them wimps. I later call them my brothers if they don't de-pledge along the way.

I am not an individual. I mimic the actions of my frat brothers. I drive a sport utility vehicle. I play with my dog on the HUB lawn. I wear brown Timberlands.

I will never commit to just one girl. I don't wear condoms because it doesn't feel as good. I believe that a girl gives up her right to say "no" if she is in my frat house after 1:30 a.m. I am shady.

I have no independent thought. I dress just like my frat brothers. I act just like my frat brothers. I talk just like my frat brothers. I strut just like my frat brothers.

I never study. I devise elaborate schemes to cheat on my exams. I don't buy books. I have a low GPA. I am thankful that my frat buddies will get me a job after graduation because I know that I can't get one on my own. I show up drunk for interviews.

I wear my letters. I billboard my frat on sweatshirts with huge Greek letter symbols. All of my T-shirts are frat party T-shirts. I own many plaid button-downs. I own one baseball hat. I live in my khakis. I wear beer goggles on weekends.

My frat letters are license to be a jerk.

I hide in the closet when my frat brothers hook up with girls. I think gang rape is OK if the girl "is asking for it."

I am loud and obnoxious wherever I go in public. I am twice as obnoxious one-on-one.

I live in filth. I enjoy the smell of old-beer-in-carpet. I prefer a dingy frat house to a clean apartment. I think living among rodents builds character. I leave the seat up. I can't clean up after myself. I rarely change my underwear.

I am a player. I don't care about what girls have to say. I only care about me. I will say anything to get a girl in bed. I will say even more to get a freshman girl in bed because I know she'll believe me.

I serve alcohol to minors. I urinate in public. I slip Rohypnol into unsuspecting girls' drinks at frat parties. I do keg stands. I play beer pong. I own a beer funnel. I don't binge drink -- I continually drink.

I am everything wrong with America.

I'm a Frat Guy."

Am I the only one who thinks it's extremely annoying to see chain e-mails posted as a discussion point in a semi-intelligent thread??

-The Frat Boy Who Hates Meatheads More than Anyone

Originally posted by l3lueyes

okkk sweetheart here it goes.. "A" stands for ARMANI! & "X" for EXCHANGE

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waa.. waa!!....HAHAHAHHAA

:D :D :D

Sorry hun...Sean John and Pelle Pelle is how ragga rocks it...take your italian designer, from the "A" to the X" and do this:

TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!

Originally posted by spragga25

Sorry hun...Sean John and Pelle Pelle is how ragga rocks it...take your italian designer, from the "A" to the X" and do this:

TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!

relaxxxxxxx :eek::D:eek: and get yourself some CLASS

Originally posted by l3lueyes

relaxxxxxxx :eek::D:eek: and get yourself some CLASS

Please newbie.....you don't know me and are not even in my league....so don't even try bringing that up!

No class my natural black ass!

Go look at your cosmo mag and keep dreaming that you'll be like one of those "fake people"! :eek: