Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CarBuffs: i think this is hot...

Alright, a gearhead thread!!! Love cars, got a 99black m3, but I believe in tuned cars, so a feast for your eyes (no ultra-expensive cars here..that's another thread)

For the convertible lovers, Hamann Z8:

pnews27.jpg

X5 lovers: Hartge X5:

[imghttp://www.hartge.de/Uk/X5/X5b.jpg

Gemballa Porsche 911:

G015.JPG

TechArt Boxster S:

01.JPG

Brabus C-Class:

02pic01.jpg

that enough for now..too many nice cars too list!!!!

Originally posted by vindiesel

Thanks for the compliment. My boss has a subaru SVX also , its a nice car just kinda slow. Why don't you trade it in and get an WRX?

well there's this little problem of my car's trade in value plummeting (its worth less than a subaru justy as a dealer trade in if you wanna beleive that one) and me having not much in the way of savings.....i can only afford car payments of $200 a month anyway...and then insurance....:eek:

Originally posted by vindiesel

C class's are pure shit , a big waste of cash.

Waste of cash...maybe. Pure shit...no way. A couple of weekends ago I got to drive my co-worker's 2002 AMG C32. What a nice car and I mean really, really nice. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was one of those auto-sticks with no clutch. But, I quickly got over it as I flew down the highway. It sure beat driving my old VW.

Originally posted by cintron

And Finally... My Baby :)

Image033-edited.jpg

hot!!! a while back, i was thinking about gettting one, but never did... IMO you have to get your hands on a gt2000 kit from TRD with the fender flares and oh man... it looks sooooo hot!!!

Originally posted by senorfern

Waste of cash...maybe. Pure shit...no way. A couple of weekends ago I got to drive my co-worker's 2002 AMG C32. What a nice car and I mean really, really nice. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was one of those auto-sticks with no clutch. But, I quickly got over it as I flew down the highway. It sure beat driving my old VW.

I worry about mercedes now that they and chrysler are joined at the hip. Example...mercedes vision slr, the gullwing prototype that supposedly going into production for a cool quarter million now has a chrysler alternative at 25,000 with very identical body styling. They share body parts, mechanic, sorta like the audi tt being a squashed VW Bug is true cuz share same platform and stuff.

If you are paying that kind of money, get a car company that is independent like BMW or porsche (even though they colloborated with lexus..good thing tho.. lexus helped porsches build quality and porsche helped their ride...i.e. GS400). Well my 2 cents...the new Infiniti g35 is a gorgeous car by the way....

how is that lotus gonna be 38 grand? it looks like a ferrari, never dirven a lotus, but they look fucking HOT!

(

kinda reminds me of the new porsche carrera's 944 or 911 in twin turbo (the all out one) with the intakes on the sides and in the body kit on the fron'ts bottom

~G~

Originally posted by wahoo

If you are paying that kind of money, get a car company that is independent like BMW or porsche (even though they colloborated with lexus..good thing tho.. lexus helped porsches build quality and porsche helped their ride...i.e. GS400). Well my 2 cents...the new Infiniti g35 is a gorgeous car by the way....

porsche reallly isnt independent. they will always have ties with VW. the founder of porsche created the beetle for the german government. The 356 was built originally off the beetle platform. the 914/4 and 914/6 were sold as volkwagens outside the US. and now porsche is developing an SUV with VW (porsche is doing engine and suspension and some design work, VW everything else). the engines from the suv will find their way into other VW products in the future, like the D1.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice man :) wow that certainly has class written all over it.

Yeah i thought about the TRD 2000GT kit, but the genuine ones are about 7 GRAND, since they're only made on a per-order basis and have to be shipped from TRD Japan. (Ca-CHING$$$$$)

ANd the replicas fit like shit.

I was thinking about a Rocket Dancer kit, but i can't find em ANYWHERE.

fuji1.jpgfuji2a.jpgfuji2d.jpgfuji2e.jpg

Originally posted by cintron

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice man :) wow that certainly has class written all over it.

Yeah i thought about the TRD 2000GT kit, but the genuine ones are about 7 GRAND, since they're only made on a per-order basis and have to be shipped from TRD Japan. (Ca-CHING$$$$$)

ANd the replicas fit like shit.

i hear ya, b... im saying thats the only kid "I" would do on it... and again, it is costly, but definatley worth it... to do this this RS4 conversion (pic above) its about $10g's... so i know your pain... however down the road its def. worth it.