Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:ib a faggot

so if u got anything to say about people, which apparently lately u do, why are u being a pussy and verbalizing it on the boards???? why not be a man and say that shit face to face......ohhhh thats right....cause u are a pussy...so shut the fuck up u fuckin homo, and if u bust on my stage crew again, u are gonna be at the bottom of the long island sound, and if u think im joking....ask some peeps about it, cause i dont just talk shit....so try me u fuckin homo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by godfatherbam

so if u got anything to say about people, which apparently lately u do, why are u being a pussy and verbalizing it on the boards???? why not be a man and say that shit face to face

that would mean i would have to go to Roxy.....um, I'll pass

BG

so if u got anything to say about people, which apparently lately u do, why are u being a pussy and verbalizing it on the boards???? why not be a man and say that shit face to face......ohhhh thats right....cause u are a pussy...so shut the fuck up u fuckin homo, and if u bust on my stage crew again, u are gonna be at the bottom of the long island sound, and if u think im joking....ask some peeps about it, cause i dont just talk shit....so try me u fuckin homo

sorry to burst your bubble bro but people who talk about that have zero connects

oh and ib....who said anything about u goin to roxy??? i was just gonna hunt u down and do it in front of all ur boys so u look like even more of a homo....

LOL now now, no causing a ruckus in New Brunswick.. heh we got enough problems here as it is!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by codica3

LOL now now, no causing a ruckus in New Brunswick.. heh we got enough problems here as it is!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: hahahaha sorry hun, but i gotta set this fool straight, and if he dont wanna come to me...well then i guess i gotta be the man and go to the pussy ya know what i mean ;)

Originally posted by codica3

Hater!! :mad:

Didn't you just write a post about anti-hating??

SO.........

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HATIN'??????????????!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm officially hating again because there is some shit going on that deserves to be hated on

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

I'm officially hating again because there is some shit going on that deserves to be hated on

BG

Yeah well you do realize that while generally HATIN' on people that you're upset with, you're offending people that really have done nothing to you and don't deserve it.. :(

no msoprano u have me mistaken... i wasnt gonna call anyone, i was gonna do it myself...why would i need anyone to beat the shit outta some little punk...ya know ;)

ok cool...just keeping the peeps in check ya know:cool: