Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so this weekend was chock full of tit...

djmoonshine

Details, I'll give you details.

Moonie and I stepped out of the elevator to hear a loud ruckus, we looked at each other and said, "Must be Regina's place!"

We ring the doorbell and DJjonsteph opens up the door in a toga, yes a TOGA. Guess he was preparing for Moonie's salad tossing, who knows.

All we see as we stepped into the apt are bras and thongs all over the floor. Towards our left we see Marcid laying on the kitchen counter w/ Tasty doing TITTY shots of tequila.

Out in the balcony Fiery and ClubKat were stripping for the neighbors in the building across. Nymusic(?) was shirtless playing w/ his nipples while sipping on a screwdriver.

About 20 minutes into the debauchery, Ronimess and Legend walk w/ their video camera. Don't know what happned in that room w/ them two and Regina, I was trying to hold back clubkat from jumping off butt naked and only her ace bandage from the balcony.

All I remeber after that was that everyone got dressed in a flash upon realizing the liquor ran out. Oh yea and everyone popping stackers,xenadrine and antiflam pills.

Meanwhile this was all taken place before the venturing to Vinyl. That's another story in itself.

Originally posted by xxlea

Details, I'll give you details.

Moonie and I stepped out of the elevator to hear a loud ruckus, we looked at each other and said, "Must be Regina's place!"

We ring the doorbell and DJjonsteph opens up the door in a toga, yes a TOGA. Guess he was preparing for Moonie's salad tossing, who knows.

All we see as we stepped into the apt are bras and thongs all over the floor. Towards our left we see Marcid laying on the kitchen counter w/ Tasty doing TITTY shots of tequila.

Out in the balcony Fiery and ClubKat were stripping for the neighbors in the building across. Nymusic(?) was shirtless playing w/ his nipples while sipping on a screwdriver.

About 20 minutes into the debauchery, Ronimess and Legend walk w/ their video camera. Don't know what happned in that room w/ them two and Regina, I was trying to hold back clubkat from jumping off butt naked and only her ace bandage from the balcony.

All I remeber after that was that everyone got dressed in a flash upon realizing the liquor ran out. Oh yea and everyone popping stackers,xenadrine and antiflam pills.

Meanwhile this was all taken place before the venturing to Vinyl. That's another story in itself.

Yep that's pretty much how it happened...although Alex forgot to mention that she herself came dressed in only pasties...gosh what the people in the elevator must have thought...

Robin and Larry, you guys were great...although...Larry, I'm sorry to say, but you can't kiss for shit ;):D *burns video tape*

Till next time kiddies ;)

Originally posted by ReginaP

Yep that's pretty much how it happened...although Alex forgot to mention that she herself came dressed in only pasties...gosh what the people in the elevator must have thought...

Till next time kiddies ;)

Ahem at least my nipples were covered! Next time sweety lock the balcony or else Clubkat will attempt to jump off again.

ClubKat: YOU WON'T LAND ON YOUR FEET.;)

bwhahaha..girls shit I dint know we would tell everyone...:( Yes well the stripping was fun....Were there any pics of that? I got no titty shots...WTF?????....damn girls we need to do this soon. And one fuckin thing Im pissed about is that no one spanked me WTF?????:mad: I got to spank Tasty....aww what a firm tushie...

next time we can have the guys a little more interactive...;)

Guest gabo

I saw 4 different nipples on 4 different women 2 feet away all around me!! I was in heaven!! the only thing better would be to have them in my mouth.

Originally posted by ReginaP

Robin and Larry, you guys were great...although...Larry, I'm sorry to say, but you can't kiss for shit ;):D *burns video tape*

I politely asked you not to eat those garlic knots, but you insisted. I did my best considering the circumstances. :rolleyes:

:tongue: