Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Morning All

kaydup

Well I hate Mondays, especially rainy Mondays. However, I did go by Fenway this morning and there were people in the Cask n' Flagon at 8 and the line outside Fenway was good size, and WBCN was already at Uno's. Should have called in, oh well. How is everyone??

I am having a teriible case of the Monday's!! I don't have any work to do this morning, I am hoping that something comes up soon. If not I will be posting all day long. Maybe the Easter Bunny will be bring me a late present and give me next Saturday off from work considering I went in at 9 last saturday and was sent home at 1:30 because of no work. Maybe they will be a little nice and not just ask me to come in so that they can look at my ugly face on a bad saturday morning...

I just made reservations to go camping Memorial Day weekend, I can't wait. Four days of hiking and camping with my baby, should be lots of fun.

Hey who is going to Deep Dish or 1/2 of Deep Dish or who ever is playing at Avalon this coming friday night?

Originally posted by prplhz

I am having a teriible case of the Monday's!! I don't have any work to do this morning, I am hoping that something comes up soon. If not I will be posting all day long. Maybe the Easter Bunny will be bring me a late present and give me next Saturday off from work considering I went in at 9 last saturday and was sent home at 1:30 because of no work. Maybe they will be a little nice and not just ask me to come in so that they can look at my ugly face on a bad saturday morning...

I just made reservations to go camping Memorial Day weekend, I can't wait. Four days of hiking and camping with my baby, should be lots of fun.

Hey who is going to Deep Dish or 1/2 of Deep Dish or who ever is playing at Avalon this coming friday night?

I think I am in for a Deep or a Dish, with 16B and Dave Ralph is in Avalon. Then Steve Porter is at Rise I think!

I hear you all on the Monday thing.. I really can't get into work this morning, but I'm trying!

I'm debating whether or not to go camping this Memorial Day. My roomate's friends (who I in-turn have befriended as well) get this big cabin in upstate new york. It's a sweet cabin, but VERY outdoors... you have to walk 1/2 a mile just to get the the cabin... then if you want to fish or anything, you have to walk that same 1/2 mile, plus another half. Am I just lazy, or are vacations supposed to be more fun than work!?!? I think I'm just not the outdoorsy type!

I'll be at Deep Dish (just Sharam) and 16B for sure... I'm looking more forward to that show than I was for Sasha and Digweed. As for Rise, I don't know... we'll see how things go on this week!

Yes Porter will be at Rise and so will I. I have some friends coming in from NYC for the weekend and I am going to be bringing them to see Deep Dish. How come on the Avalon web site they have both of Deep Dish up there, last time when Dubfire was here they were saying it was Dubfire, this time they are confusing me. How do you guys know it's only Sharam? Anyways, it will still be a good time. But I am definitely going to Rise afterwards, because they have been raggin' me about things closing at 2am up here, lol.... And also I don't think I will have to work this saturday.... yuppie!

Originally posted by prplhz

Yes Porter will be at Rise and so will I. I have some friends coming in from NYC for the weekend and I am going to be bringing them to see Deep Dish. How come on the Avalon web site they have both of Deep Dish up there, last time when Dubfire was here they were saying it was Dubfire, this time they are confusing me. How do you guys know it's only Sharam? Anyways, it will still be a good time. But I am definitely going to Rise afterwards, because they have been raggin' me about things closing at 2am up here, lol.... And also I don't think I will have to work this saturday.... yuppie!

I looked at the Deep Dish website and it says Deep Dish. And what is funny is on the other dates some of them say just Dubfire or Sharam. But for Boston it says Deep Dish so I don't know:confused: And if it is the two of them how does Omid fit into this:confused: There isn't that much time in the night

Omid's going to open, and hopefully be with Sharam in the booth all night. There was a post (now burried deep in Avalon's awful board) that said it would just be Sharam. If they're saying it'll only be one guy there that night, it'll definitely only be one. I've seen them pull the "Deep Dish" thing before when it was only Ali.

Either way, it's going to be awesome... I love their shows at Axis, have seen them twice there in two months and can't wait to see them (or should I say him) on Friday.

Not to mention, from what I've heard they've been blowing up lately... hopefully they'll carry this momentum into Boston! :cool:

It is Sharam only that will be there. They will both spin only if they get longer sets. Omid (16b) is going to be a great treat so make sure to check them both out. I will not be there this weekend, unfortunatly :(

How do you guys know what you are doing on Memorial Day? Geesh, I have a hard time knowing ahead of time what i'm doing this coming weekend.