Clubplanet Nightlife Community

introducing myself and a lil poll

tastey

hi guys and gals,

i´ve just browsed through the board and have found it worthy of my presence :tongue:

nah just kiddin, seems like a cool place to hang and i´ll do my best to get some mo heat in this place ;)

soooooo here is a question for you guys and gals:

screamer or moaner? what are you and what´s your favorite when you´re :hump:

personally i luv it when she´s loud and bucks a lot :tongue: . for me it´s not only laying the pipe that makes good sex, it´s the partners reactions that makes great sex... making her scream, moan and twist in a rockin orgasm is just mmmmmmmmmm arrrrrr i love it

Well, first of all...welcome to the club.... next one...well, you'll soon see that I'm the one who is always asking questions...sorry for that ;)

Anyway, as I see that you are from Germany...I assume you are German, aren't you??

Ok, so isn't the German language really too harsh in order to make arousing sex-talk...I mean the moan and twist, I can see but the "Oh ja, haerter", "Oh ja, das fuehlt sich gut an"....just makes me laugh out loud...any thoughts ;)

Originally posted by flying_high

Well, first of all...welcome to the club.... next one...well, you'll soon see that I'm the one who is always asking questions...sorry for that ;)

Anyway, as I see that you are from Germany...I assume you are German, aren't you??

Ok, so isn't the German language really too harsh in order to make arousing sex-talk...I mean the moan and twist, I can see but the "Oh ja, haerter", "Oh ja, das fuehlt sich gut an"....just makes me laugh out loud...any thoughts ;)

you got a point there, would sound pretty fake and i´d probably laugh quite a bit if a girl would talk like that to me while :hump:

how about talking to them in other languages like spanish "usted es emocionante" (you´re exciting) "le deseo" (i want you) "amo su tacto" (i love your touch). you don´t even have to know what it means, nor does she, the tonality says it all :tongue:

Originally posted by flying_high

lol :laugh:Voll Geil!!!!