Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's hard to party when ya don't have any $$..

hello!

this is a bit off topic but still related to 'clubs, bars, nocturnal happenings' i guess because.. well... i'm BROKE and will only be able, according to my hasty calculations, to go out 4 times before the summer.

so, does anyone have any useful (no, i am not going to sell my body) ideas of how this poor college student can make some quick cash?

'cause i don't like the idea of sitting in my room for the rest of the semester.

cat ;D

Many ways to make quick money:

-Sell Sperm: Yes, you can get paid to masturbate.

-Lifeguard: Do literally nothing and get paid for it.

-Art Model: Again, get paid for doing very little.

-Human Guinea Pig: Benefit mankind and get paid for it.

-Bartending: Make good money, get girls, and for the most part get drunk for free.

-Begging/Panhandling: Although humiliating, this can be quite a lucrative venture.

-Theft: Although this has a high potential for gain, it also has a high potential for landing your ass in jail for a really long time. The dating situation in jail is very, very bad.

Originally posted by msoprano13

just become a waitress in a busy restaurant....thats what i do...i work three nights a week and i bring home a full time salary with tips,,,best part is its all cash at the end of the night.....

and then you offer em "protection", right?? ;)

Make friends with people who work at clubs or bars, or just people who have cash. I haven't paid admission to a club or party in over a year, and I usually go out roughly 3-5 times a week. And a couple of the clubs that I go to give me free drinks all night, and at the ones that don't there's usually people there that offer to buy me drinks. Hell, I even have a few different people that will either pick me up or drive me home so I don't even need to worry about cab fare. I only mention this because I haven't had a day job in over a year and my nightlife activities haven't suffered because of it. It's still possible to be a nocturnal creature with little or no cash. ;)

i dont mean to be rude.. i just hate it when people go out with no cash and grub off you all night meanwhile you work your ass of for your money.. i go to school full time and work part time and have pleanty of time for clubs and fun.. try it out ?

i have NO SKILLS. i haven't bartended/waitressed before and most places i've looked at (yes, i have looked) ask for that.

i actually really wanted to work at a florist's, but they require experience, too.

another thing is that i'll be going home to DC in may. i don't think many places will hire me for 2 months, knowing that i'll be gone soon and knowing that part of the 2 months will have to be spent training me.

i'm not just complaining to complain, people. ;[

ohh ok..what about like a food play.. not mccd's or taco bell.. like a pizzarea or a genovese, cvs??? dont tell them you are leaving in 2 months.. lol just leave.. or make up some lie when you have to go back home :D

i dont mean to be rude.. i just hate it when people go out with no cash and grub off you all night meanwhile you work your ass of for your money.. i go to school full time and work part time and have pleanty of time for clubs and fun.. try it out ?

i agree...i hate when people bum off me when i work my ass off. if u have no skill...well it's pathetic but u don't have it cuz u're lazy and u don't want it. stop being a free loader and get a job that will train u to do wut is required.

Originally posted by hotchickie5

i agree...i hate when people bum off me when i work my ass off. if u have no skill...well it's pathetic but u don't have it cuz u're lazy and u don't want it. stop being a free loader and get a job that will train u to do wut is required.

Hey just a tip, use the quote button at the bottom right of the person's post, or else it looks like you're saying what the person you're quoting said. It's easier than cutting and pasting too. ;)

Originally posted by asianvixen

Hey just a tip, use the quote button at the bottom right of the person's post, or else it looks like you're saying what the person you're quoting said. It's easier than cutting and pasting too. ;)

ya kno i was tryin so hard to remember how to do that...lol

thanx:D

my cousin goes to school in MD she lives on LI she works in a club as a shot girl and makes a lot of $$$. And when it's time to go home u go home when u go back to school then work at a different club...clubs and bars are always lookin for shot girls and bartenders

girls need money to go out.. personally i hate when guys buy me stuff.. thats just the way I am.. when i go out i have to have a lot of money on me.. plus i always think... with my luck "just in case..." :laugh: