Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T @ Space

cooljunkie

Nice review, she gave so many details that it gave you a feel for what the event's really like.

I like the new WMC 2002 pic gallery as well. Those pictures of Ultra w/ the skyline in the background are crazy good. (also, I didn't know crobar got a new lighting system? When did this happen?)

crobar's new lighting was put in just for WMC...the 25 Coemar iSpot 150s around the disco ball were loaners...however, there are Martin Robocolors inside the speakers now permanently as a cool effect.

I arrived at DT's party at 7am and stayed until around 11am. I caught him 2x in 2001, once at Space, and I have to say i wasn't too high on this party. Way too many shirtless meatheads, it was way too packed and dark inside, you had to impersinate a human pinball to cross the dance floor, and the sound kept on cutting out on the patio. Not to mention I don't need a shoutout every 30 minutes as to what DJ is in the house or the song!

it was cool seeing all of the other DJs there, and i did hear some cool tunes, but after last week, i had to move DT off of my personal top 3 DJ list....