Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the weekly car-break in stories people...

i personally -hate- paying to use those overpriced parking garages... and what the fuck is up with that 18.75% tax or whatever? if the tax is going to be that RIDICULOUS, then they should just include it in the advertised rate... personally, my car has never been broken into, although friends and family have had those experiences. hopefully, though, it wont happen to me anytime soon since i never leave a thing in the car....

which street do you guys who have had cars broken into usually park on? hudson st is prolly the best bet for anyone heading to vinyl or centrofly, since its one of the busier streets around there...

Originally posted by darkfyre

i personally -hate- paying to use those overpriced parking garages... and what the fuck is up with that 18.75% tax or whatever? if the tax is going to be that RIDICULOUS, then they should just include it in the advertised rate... personally, my car has never been broken into, although friends and family have had those experiences. hopefully, though, it wont happen to me anytime soon since i never leave a thing in the car....

which street do you guys who have had cars broken into usually park on? hudson st is prolly the best bet for anyone heading to vinyl or centrofly, since its one of the busier streets around there...

well i thought about that.. yeah it sux paying the moeny for an overpriced parking garage... BUT... then my car got broken into.. so its either pay $15 (roxy and vinyl), $20 (SF) or $30 (exit) or pay all the money to replace my stereo, amp, box, cds, credit cards, money and 2 cell phones... i think I'll pay the money for the garage.... :D

I dont think busy street or not busy street makes a difference... If they are pros they will do it.. My car was on 56th right by exit (very busy street) and it got broken into.. next week drove past tere (on the way to the garage) and there was 4 cars in a row broken into....

Originally posted by magilicuti

i park my car in the city all the time and never ever had anything stolen out of it. weird.

I was gonna say the same thing. What kind of cars does everyone drive that they're always getting broken into?

Originally posted by bebby6919

honda civic.. the "me too" car.. lol... the most broken into and stolen car around right now...

Im glad nothing has ever happened to your cars.. and i hope it never does! :)

the camary is the most stolen car. Civic SI is like the 5th most stolen i believe. get the facts straight.:D

my car will never see the overnight lights of NYC again. thats why the shit mobile is for. whenever it isn't available i'll take the train in. too bad its $11.50 from here round trip. sometimes i'd rather drive and park on the street. but i learned my lesson.

Originally posted by roninmess

the camary is the most stolen car. Civic SI is like the 5th most stolen i believe. get the facts straight.:D

quite the fiesty one tonight.. I am def gonna hve to kick your ass next time i see you!!! And dont say I wont or cant.. b/c I ALWAYS do! :tongue:

quite the fiesty one tonight.. I am def gonna hve to kick your ass next time i see you!!! And dont say I wont or cant.. b/c I ALWAYS do! :tongue:

Im not goin to roxy anymore. so see you if you go anywhere else or come visit larry.

Im not goin to roxy anymore. so see you if you go anywhere else or come visit larry.

:eek: why not?!?!?!?! Your moving to SF arent you?? Traitor!!! Well I may be coming up by you this week, wed or thurs... so I'll kick your ass then... :D Be afraid be very afraid!!!!

:eek: why not?!?!?!?! Your moving to SF arent you?? Traitor!!! Well I may be coming up by you this week, wed or thurs... so I'll kick your ass then... :D Be afraid be very afraid!!!!

first of all... i might check out the SF friday party once or twice, but I will not abandon roxy for that.

second of all... at least someone puts some effort into a long distance thing.

first of all... i might check out the SF friday party once or twice, but I will not abandon roxy for that.

second of all... at least someone puts some effort into a long distance thing.

is that why you are gonna abandon us.. b/c of the other thing...?

ouch that had to hurt... ugh!! cheer up babe... Things will get better.. it takes time.. We should all chill this week!

is that why you are gonna abandon us.. b/c of the other thing...?

ouch that had to hurt... ugh!! cheer up babe... Things will get better.. it takes time.. We should all chill this week!

nah thats not why..... roxy is getting stale. Need to take time off so when I go back it will be fun for me. Yeah i'll prolly be there this week lol

nah thats not why..... roxy is getting stale. Need to take time off so when I go back it will be fun for me. Yeah i'll prolly be there this week lol

yeah thats tru.. plus i cant bring myself to stop going. I have sooo much fun chillin with all of the CP stage crew.... Good I'll see you this week than...:laugh: