Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thoughts and suggestions on shagfest III...

djmoonshine

Originally posted by phatman

I was thinkin bbq as well when she mentioned warm weather...that could rule out my place though...big phat courtyard but its on a hill...perhaps we could get naked in a park...

::sigh:: no public drinking. . .and paper bags would be to ghetto to hold our poison :laugh:

ok so ideas ::with cons:: as follows:

~traditional friday/saturday night meetup from 6 to whenever at a restaurant/lounge/bar. . .

~no guarentee that 18-20 year olds will get in after a certain time ::and saturdays are worse::, drinks might be expensive, and food also~

~a meetup at a huge dirty jerz house ::provided by phatman:: with a whole lot of drinking, free beds to lay on, and tons of privacy. . .

~no throwing up and walking away or stealing! ::for those naughty kittens:: and its a 30 min. ride ::give or take:: from nyc~

~a sexual bar-b-q ::with lots of hot meat and fish :D::

~still havent thought of anything that could go wrong. . .give me a few moments~

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubkat

::sigh:: no public drinking. . .and paper bags would be to ghetto to hold our poison :laugh:

~a meetup at a huge dirty jerz house ::provided by phatman:: with a whole lot of drinking, free beds to lay on, and tons of privacy. . .

~no throwing up and walking away or stealing! ::for those naughty kittens:: and its a 30 min. ride ::give or take:: from nyc~

~a sexual bar-b-q ::with lots of hot meat and fish :D::

~still havent thought of anything that could go wrong. . .give me a few moments~

:laugh2:.....ghetto..u know how we do;)

I liek the sexual bar-b-q and phatmans place;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

:laugh2:.....ghetto..u know how we do;)

I liek the sexual bar-b-q and phatmans place;)

me too... Ill bring the sausage!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

will there be enough to go around? :licker:;)

yummmmmmmm some italian brajol (Sp?) drooling3.gif

well I ll make sure I feed you first before anyone gets to it.

some sort of house party or bbq does sound exquisitly better over a simple meetup.

We can debate the menu here

everyone perhaps contribute some capital

we can go to a grocery store

cook up some really good food

then have each other for dessert

sounds splendid no?

:flame:

Originally posted by gothzane

Menu ideas?

Fresh fish : Salmon / Flounder / Cod

Other fishy : Stuffed Clams/Jumbo Shrimp

With all the full fleged bbq trimmings.

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that I'd be happy with plain old burgers... even better, because today I learned the recipe for the Big Mac's secret sauce! :laugh: :laugh:

thousand island salad dressing?

I could of told you that....

Originally posted by tastyt

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows that I'd be happy with plain old burgers... even better, because today I learned the recipe for the Big Mac's secret sauce! :laugh: :laugh:

my kind of girl...fancy schmancy...just gimme some beef!

Here we go... ain't nothin' simple about it... :tongue:

(Honestly tho, for a meet-up such as this, I don't think there's any need to spend a lot of time on the cookin' when we could instead be concentratin' on the spankin')

BIG MACâ„¢ Special Sauce

Ingredients:

1/4 cup KRAFT Miracle Whip

1/4 cup mayonnaise

2 Tablespoons,heaping, WISHBONE deluxe french salad dressing (the orange stuff)

1/2 Tablespoon HEINZ sweet relish

2 teaspooons, heaping, VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also works)

1 teaspoon sugar

1 teaspoon dried, minced onion

1 teaspoon white vinegar

1 teaspoon ketchup

1/8 teaspoon salt

Mix everything very well in a small container. There better be no streaks! Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again. Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using.( to allow all of

the flavors to "meld". ) Makes nearly 1 cup...enough for about 8 Big Macsâ„¢.

Cooking your BIG MACâ„¢

INGREDIENTS:

(this is a per sandwich recipe)

1 -regular sized sesame seed bun

1 -regular sized plain bun

2 -previously frozen regular beef patties

2 -tablespoons Big Mac sauce

2 -teaspoons reconstituted onions

1 -slice real American cheese

2 -hamburger pickle slices

1/4 Cup -shredded iceberg lettuce

COOKING:

Discard the crown half of the regular bun, retaining the heel. The cooking method for the Big Macâ„¢ is basically the same as the regular burgers, only the bun toasting method is slightly

different. In the Big Mac's case you toast the bottom (heel) first. Do this along with the extra heel. (this will be your middle bun.)

Cook the two-all-beef-patties just like the regular burgers. After the bun parts are toasted, put 1 tablespoon of "Mac sauce" on each of the heels.(toasted side.) Then add 1/8 cup

shredded lettuce to each.On the true bottom bun, place one thin slice of American cheese on top of the lettuce. On the extra "heel", the middle bun, place two pickle slices on top of the

lettuce. Toast the "crown" (top) of the bun also. When the meat patties are done, place them one at a time on both prepared buns. Stack the middle bun on top of the bottom bun, and put

the crown on top.

For proper "aging", or "Q-ing", ...wrap the finished Big Mac® in a 12"x18" sheet of waxed paper as follows:

1...Center the burger, right side up, on the waxed paper. Fold the "long" ends of the paper up over the top. (It will resemble a tube with the burger in the center.)

Like I said....thousand island salad dressing...

Originally posted by tastyt

Here we go... ain't nothin' simple about it... :tongue:

(Honestly tho, for a meet-up such as this, I don't think there's any need to spend a lot of time on the cookin' when we could instead be concentratin' on the spankin')

BIG MACâ„¢ Special Sauce

Ingredients:

1/4 cup KRAFT Miracle Whip

1/4 cup mayonnaise

2 Tablespoons,heaping, WISHBONE deluxe french salad dressing (the orange stuff)

1/2 Tablespoon HEINZ sweet relish

2 teaspooons, heaping, VLASIC dill pickle relish (Heinz dill relish also works)

1 teaspoon sugar

1 teaspoon dried, minced onion

1 teaspoon white vinegar

1 teaspoon ketchup

1/8 teaspoon salt

Mix everything very well in a small container. There better be no streaks! Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again. Cover, and refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before using.( to allow all of

the flavors to "meld". ) Makes nearly 1 cup...enough for about 8 Big Macsâ„¢.

you cant over simplify McDonald's..it's just not right...my fucking mouth is watering as i write this..damn tasty...you gonna make me break my diet...oh wait...phatman = no diet...drive-thru it is...

Babes, pick me up a milk shake please :D;)

oh man.. im sooo feeling the idea of a meetup in someone's place... and i'm with my little sweetness tasty with the old fashion burgers....

gothzane has the right idea... a few of us get there early, collect some money before hand, go to the supermarket and come back and just start cooking up some food... :D

the desert part is my favorite component ;) :grin:

Originally posted by pimpinforu

HOW DO I GET INVITED TO THE MEETUP OR SHAGFEST?

well its usually come freely. . .but if its going to be held in a specific fancy way this time u might have to rsvp. . .

DETAILS ON ALL THIS TO COME. . .

hehe wheres the beef?

t!!! we'll make big macs!!! :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

well its usually come freely. . .but if its going to be held in a specific fancy way this time u might have to rsvp. . .

DETAILS ON ALL THIS TO COME. . .

hehe wheres the beef?

t!!! we'll make big macs!!! :tongue:

invite might be a good idea... cause then we wont get 15-20 people saying ohh ohh I wanna come and we know nothing about them. people that post a lot on the sex board and everyone knows will be a shoe in.

well it's not up to me I just am told where to go.:D

Originally posted by gabo

invite might be a good idea... cause then we wont get 15-20 people saying ohh ohh I wanna come and we know nothing about them. people that post a lot on the sex board and everyone knows will be a shoe in.

well it's not up to me I just am told where to go.:D

i agree... invite is a very good idea... for phatman's sake as well :)

yes...and there'll be drug testing and background checks as well...

HOLD UP! WAIT ONE COTTON-PICKING MIN... I think you meant there will be testing of drugs and checking of BACKS as in asses, right?? Or esle I'll have to make a pit stop at GNC during lunch.:laugh: