Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't think

vikkii123

Today could get any worse!!!! Just found out some chick has been calling my mans cell phone for like 3 weeks now. The stupid bitch called my house like 4 times last night and drove by twice... WTF!!!! HELP!!!!! I am so upset/mad right now :(

She asked for him and I asked who was calling and she hung up on me. That was the last I heard of her but she had called 3 times before that (We weren't home) but she hung up on the answer machine too. Drove by twice that I know of. Once right when we got home and then again right after that. I just don't get it:rolleyes:

I have no idea who she is. Supposidly he talked to her one night when him and his friend went to a Celtics game but he "doesn't recall giving her his number" What ever!!!! And she's been calling but he's "hung up or just not answered the phone every time" Gee why do I just not believe that!!! I don't know it's one big long sob story and I am just totally stressed out now... cause I have a huge feeling that after almost 3 years it's over between us.... life sure can suck sometimes!!!

Yeah, in defense of men, like Drew said, she really could be a psycho. Actually, any girl who would drive by anyone's house twice in a night, is automatically a psycho in my book!

On the flip side, you've got to remember that things usually work out for a reason. And although it's absolutely awful to think about having a three year relationship come to an end because of something like this.... it's better than having it go on and on, and then one day way down the road, having it end for the same reason. I guess what I'm trying to say is, best to know now instead of later, ya know?

Yes I know. Thanks so much!

Sorry this isn't a men bashing thread by no means! The girls is totally psycho but what he did was so wrong! I mean you guys that are in relationships do you go out and give your number to girls when your better half isn't with you?? I doubt it.

Originally posted by vikkii123

Sorry this isn't a men bashing thread by no means! The girls is totally psycho but what he did was so wrong! I mean you guys that are in relationships do you go out and give your number to girls when your better half isn't with you?? I doubt it.

No I don't think that would go over too well. That would be a very very very dumb move.

Originally posted by vikkii123

Don't worry, we know you're not man-bashing, but it's understandable that you'd be a little pissed off at guys in general right now.

I only give out my number when my better half IS with me :tongue:

All I have to say, being someone who has know Vikki and Brian for quite sometime. I don't think you desire this Vikki, especially from him!!!:mad:

I would be very upset if my man just gave someone his number forget about her driving by and calling our house.

On the other hand some people are just compulsive flurts and can't help it, it is sometimes just harmless. But Vikki all I am going to say is shame on you if you think Brian is not at fault here! He is totally wrong in this and should be made to know this....