Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I worry about NYC

Originally posted by darkfyre

okay, i wont go into the ignorance and short sightedness of this comment too much, except to say that you have a poor understanding of their religion. how about practicing some tolerance and educate yourself on people who are different from you before you start posting this sort of utter bullshit?

it's a good thing you arent making any decisions for the rest of us. then again, i dont know if the ones who are making the decisions for all of us are that much better...

Thank you. You saved my fingers some typing, now they can do better things like grabbin me a corona.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to aNswer the kid who started thiS topic.....

Dont worry.

Cause when you worry like a little bitch, then the terrorist love that, and that means what there doing is working to there advantage.

YES a bomb can go off anywhere, but what are ya gonna do,

think about it constantly? If you do then they win.

Dont think about it. Cause if u do, your giving into them.

And us Americans aint about that!

:D

Originally posted by msoprano13

i dont know about that one.....the states is the only supporter of the israeli govt. we put them there and the palestines were physically moved off the land...this wont stop until palestines gets recognition as an independent state.....

and i agree with you on the oil issue but not the terrorist issue....you see all the mixed reports coming from the white house telling isreal to attack then no to......fucking all bull if you ask me but thats another story

Ha ha Bush right now is the laughing stock of Europe. He goes sighns with a un resolution telling Sharon to end his siege and then a couple hours later goes on tv and seemed to be supportive of Sharons actions :confused:

Then he adds Syria to his axis of evil club accusing their govt of shipping weapons or some shit like that to the palestinians and then when askd " Do you have proof" he said "no"

Then with Arafat, reports question him if will give Arafat a call telling him to put a halt to the attacks , he repies " I don't need to call him, he got my message loud and clear. Whats a matter, he refuses to call him because he is a terrorist? But when askd if Arafat is a terrorist, he repies he is the leader of the palestinians and partners for peace in the future and won't say that word...terrorist. Well Mr. Bush if you think he is the leader and your goal is to acheive peace between both sides, don't you feel it is important to talk to him? No, because you give him no respect, but you want him to try hard to please you.

As for Sharon goes......do you really think your brutial actions are going to stop the sucide bombers? No, it ain't, it will cause more hate towards your people and you Mr. Sharon are making your people the victims of terrible attacks. The truth is Mr. Sharon never wanted peace, he instead wants an excuse to kill them all. The cease-fire we keep offering does no good for the palestinians, it is only for the security of israel, it does not show any light at all at the end of the tunnel for the palestinians to want to live to be able to see a state for the their independence.

The sad thing about this whole conflict is that both the palestinians and isrealies people are victims of Sharon and Arafats big chest game the last 30 or some odd years.

I sincerely worry about whats gonna happen to NYC. i know i have posted some annoying messages about terrorism but this is real. whats happening to Israel now will happen in NYC soon because NYC is the most populous city with many jews and arabic terrorists. I wouldn't be surprised if some arab terrorists blow themselves up in crowded areas like timesquare etc.. it's scary. and the bush admin isn't doing a thing, because you know why? they are slaves to the arab oil. The whole situation could've been more Peaceful under Gore Adminstration...too bad i voted for bush.

Oh my god!

You mean NYC is really going to become like Israel? Really?

Does that mean arab women are going to be forced to give birth at checkpoints because the army won't let them get to a hospital? Does that mean arab people will be buried in parking lots because the morgues are overflowing with the rotting dead, and ambulances aren't allowed to take them to cemeteries? Does it mean that people will be without electricity, running water or phone lines? Does it mean that if your 10 year old child goes out during a curfew that he will be shot in the head?

Fighting terrorism? How is a 10 year old boy a terrorist? I suppose they have to get 'em young right?

Well goodness now I'm scared.

Why don't you pull your head out of wherever it was when you wrote this garbage, try breathing some fresh air and take a look at what's happening in the world. Or better yet, hop on a plane and head over to ramallah and walk around there for a while.

Originally posted by somuchmass

gotta give them credit, suicide bombers have the most biggest balls in the fucking world, and all these fucking problems are caused by israel, we got attacked for supporting israel, the US shouldnt mess with suicide bombers cuase if we mess with them the US would become HELL

You must be kidding me...How could you give someone credit for blowing themselves up. They are bigger cowards than any of the other terrorists. Its alot easier to blow yourself up and take 10 other innocent people with you than it is to actually stick it out and try to fix the situation in another way.....Its like walking out on someone who's arguing with you, things are only gonna get worse.....

usa & dusted & malone...all friends, or co-workers at the Mossad??? I wonder...

Yeah, what Israel is doing is sooo right. Sure, blow up Arafat's infrastructure, strip him of his policing abilities and then blame him for not arresting the terrorists!

Then you got fuckin moron terrorists blowing innocent ppl up.

Holy land my ass! That region has been the cause of so much bloodshed, it makes me wish religion didn't even exist!

Actually, religion has been the cause of the most bloodshed in the world!

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

When you overcome your childish need to label those with whom you disagree as bigots, racists and agents of Mossad you may take care then to formulate a coherent thought on the matter at hand. Whether you wish to call what Israel is doing right or wrong is really beside the point. But to imagine for a moment that Israel is not going to take whatever measures are necessary to secure its existence is just plain folly. Last week Arafat offered a complete ceas-fire after the Passover carnage. Most likely he did so realizing the Israeli response to the massacre would be ferocious. It was, however, too little too late. Yet the mere fact that Arafat made the offer at all was indication enough that he felt he could deliver. So why did he not deliver before?? Isn't it because he believes that his political situation is advanced by the actions of the suicide bombers?? That he in fact supports it, and has no intention of doing any thing to end it. Unless, that is, the price of doing nothing becomes unbearably high, as it may now be. Arafat did not use his police to end terrorism against the Israeli's, therefore they served no function in this regard as far as Israel is concerned. So the Israeli's shall commence the dismantling of Arafat's apparatus to insure that it, at least, will not be used against them. It then, further, becomes necessary for Israel to do the job the Palestinians were never willing to do: apprehend those responsible for the attacks against Israeli's citizens.The Israeli government, accountable to its people, is charged with the security of its people. At this present time it has no option but to take any and all measures to secure these noble goals. We here would expect no less of our own Government. Why would one think Israel should be any different??

i dont know about that one.....the states is the only supporter of the israeli govt. we put them there and the palestines were physically moved off the land...this wont stop until palestines gets recognition as an independent state.....

and i agree with you on the oil issue but not the terrorist issue....you see all the mixed reports coming from the white house telling isreal to attack then no to......fucking all bull if you ask me but thats another story

Just a little curious about this one, so maybe you'd indulge me for a moment. When you say "we put them there" what exactly do you mean?? In other words: it seems like you're saying that the United States was the one who somehow created the State of Israel. But I can't be sure that that is in fact what you mean, so I was wondering if youl'd mind clarifying that point. I can't imagine you'd be so willing to publicly parade your ignorance of history in this manner. Who knows.

gotta give them credit, suicide bombers have the most biggest balls in the fucking world, and all these fucking problems are caused by israel, we got attacked for supporting israel, the US shouldnt mess with suicide bombers cuase if we mess with them the US would become HELL

The biggest balls in the world, eh?? Even the female ones?? Bin Laden is quite opposed to the US presence on holy Saudi soil, which he deems as sacrilege. That was the primary reason for his assualts on the US, both here and its overseas interests . But I find it instructive that you would give "credit" to those who would butcher innocent civilians while decrying the Israeli's who would stand up to these brutes. You have certainly managed to convey an image of someone with a serious moral deficit. I suppose the US should have stayed out of the Second World War also. Messing with those Nazis was HELL. Oh, and those Japanese Kamikaze Pilots! Whew!! Hey, come to think of it , they should never have messed with the darn British either. That HELLISH war went on for seven HELLISH years. And the civil war?? Those fucking slaves caused all those problems. Well, I guess, we shall decide all future decisions of this country baced on whether we are likely to provoke the ire of some sick suicidal fucks "with the most biggest balls in the world." In fact, why not just dispense with democracy, and simply hire a panel of "experts" to determine if any of our policies are likely to offend anyone who might be inclined to spontaneously combust on our soil.

Oh my god!

You mean NYC is really going to become like Israel? Really?

Does that mean arab women are going to be forced to give birth at checkpoints because the army won't let them get to a hospital? Does that mean arab people will be buried in parking lots because the morgues are overflowing with the rotting dead, and ambulances aren't allowed to take them to cemeteries? Does it mean that people will be without electricity, running water or phone lines? Does it mean that if your 10 year old child goes out during a curfew that he will be shot in the head?

Fighting terrorism? How is a 10 year old boy a terrorist? I suppose they have to get 'em young right?

Well goodness now I'm scared.

Why don't you pull your head out of wherever it was when you wrote this garbage, try breathing some fresh air and take a look at what's happening in the world. Or better yet, hop on a plane and head over to ramallah and walk around there for a

Talk abou a one-sided portrayal. It means that women won't get to give birth at hospitals because they will be blown to pieces in the local food market. It means that ten year old boys will be decapitated as they play with friends because someone has deemed civilians "legitimate" targets, young and old alike, so long as they are Jews. Getting them young, eh?? Well, if I saw one image of a young Palestinian carrying guns or marching in "military" processions, I've seen a thousand. So I guess someone thinks it's desirable to get 'em young. You seem to think the Israeli's must accept any amount of attacks on it civilians but have no right to respond. In case you haven't noticed, the Israeli's are not up against a bunch of stone-throwers here. Though perhaps you'd like the world to believe otherwise.

Talk abou a one-sided portrayal. It means that women won't get to give birth at hospitals because they will be blown to pieces in the local food market. It means that ten year old boys will be decapitated as they play with friends because someone has deemed civilians "legitimate" targets, young and old alike, so long as they are Jews. Getting them young, eh?? Well, if I saw one image of a young Palestinian carrying guns or marching in "military" processions, I've seen a thousand. So I guess someone thinks it's desirable to get 'em young. You seem to think the Israeli's must accept any amount of attacks on it civilians but have no right to respond. In case you haven't noticed, the Israeli's are not up against a bunch of stone-throwers here. Though perhaps you'd like the world to believe otherwise.

No I'm not trying to get peole to think otherwise. In fact I believe that the people who bocome suicide bombers are mentally unstable. But insead of just stopping there, I wonder what could drive so many people to have so little regard for human life, including their own.

And it would seem to me that these people have nothing to live for. When they don't even have the basic needs that you and I ak for granted, and are humiliated beyond belief, and they see no hope of peace, what have they left except what they see as revenge?

And it would also seem to me that Israel is trying to cure the symptoms of this problem istead of the cause. They go around assainating the terrorists and "by mistake" kill civilians who get in the way. Instead why don't they try to go to the roots of the problem? Why don't they try giving Palestinian people some hope of peace rather than rejecting any effort. For example, why didn't sharon allow Arafat to go to the arab summit to discuss the Saudi peace proposal? It doesn't seem like the act of a man who wants peace.

And my reason for pointing all things out that are now taking place in palestine is to show that a legal government is behind this, educated people with homes and money, and their actions are sanctioned by a world superpower. It is not merely the work of some person deranged with grief and hopelessness and the pointlessness of life. Goverments here are stooping to the level of suicide bombers, only it is worse because they inflict the same things on other people that they have had done to them, and in this case always in a much more deastating way.

thats sharon guy, is a fucking moron, hes a war criminal, he needs to die, sharon has commited much worse crimes than arafat, not letting women who are pregnant to go to the hospital? not letting ambulances through? the crimes commited against palestinians are horrible, no wonder osama said this is revenge for supporting israel and the al quana incident, fucking sharon

Originally posted by ashta

No I'm not trying to get peole to think otherwise. In fact I believe that the people who bocome suicide bombers are mentally unstable. But insead of just stopping there, I wonder what could drive so many people to have so little regard for human life, including their own.

And it would seem to me that these people have nothing to live for. When they don't even have the basic needs that you and I ak for granted, and are humiliated beyond belief, and they see no hope of peace, what have they left except what they see as revenge?

And it would also seem to me that Israel is trying to cure the symptoms of this problem istead of the cause. They go around assainating the terrorists and "by mistake" kill civilians who get in the way. Instead why don't they try to go to the roots of the problem? Why don't they try giving Palestinian people some hope of peace rather than rejecting any effort. For example, why didn't sharon allow Arafat to go to the arab summit to discuss the Saudi peace proposal? It doesn't seem like the act of a man who wants peace.

And my reason for pointing all things out that are now taking place in palestine is to show that a legal government is behind this, educated people with homes and money, and their actions are sanctioned by a world superpower. It is not merely the work of some person deranged with grief and hopelessness and the pointlessness of life. Goverments here are stooping to the level of suicide bombers, only it is worse because they inflict the same things on other people that they have had done to them, and in this case always in a much more deastating way.

1. You didn't point out "all things taking place in Palestine", you pointed out the things that you say the Israelis are responsible for.

2. Sharon did not stop Arafat from traveling to the Arab summit.

3. You talk about "getting to the roots of the problem", while you yourself point to the symptoms, and completely ignore the roots in the Arab mindset that could never tolerate Israels presence.

4. What is the humiliation that has been inflicted on the Palestinians that is SO great, that is SO beyond anything the world has ever experienced, that leads them to commit these savage atrocities against innocent civilians?

Israel has had to deal, for more than fifty years, with a constant onslaught of violence directed both against the state and civilians, from its Arab neighbors, and all this while nobody has thought to excuse their response on the grounds of humiliation. This "humiliation" mindset has a lot more to do with the inability to come to terms with Israels success, than with anything inflicted by Israel itself. If the Arabs want peace with Israel, then they need to stop brainwashing generation upon generation of their people about the evils of the Jewish people. Witness the most recent calumnies out of the Saudi Royal family-controlled press. Instead of harping on ad nauseam about Israel this and Israel that, why don't they take a good look in the mirror, and see what needs to be redressed in their societies. They might start by asking "How come there is not one democratic Arab country in the world?" How come THIS humilation hasn't led to suicide attacks in Arab countries? How come Kuwait kicking out all 300,000 Palestinian refugees after the Gulf War hasn't led to any condemnations, international outrage or the kind of "humilation" that leads desperate people to suicide bombings?

And what about the Arab goons burning down synagogues and attacking Jews in France? What "humiliations" did the French Jews inflict upon these people, I ask? And would you be good enough to elaborate for us what "basic needs" the Palestinians are missing that is so devastating to cause them to take their own lives and the lives of a hell of a lot of completely innocent civilians? My God, with this line of thinking, the death toll of Ethiopia and Sudan would rise into the millions through suicide bombings alone! No, no, there is something else entirely afoot here, and when you remove your blinders, maybe we can discuss it further.

How come THIS humilation hasn't led to suicide attacks in Arab countries? How come Kuwait kicking out all 300,000 Palestinian refugees after the Gulf War hasn't led to any condemnations, international outrage or the kind of "humilation" that leads desperate people to suicide bombings?

And what about the Arab goons burning down synagogues and attacking Jews in France?

IF u think there hasnt been bomb attacks in ARAB countries ur ignorant and dont read the news, there have been tons of attacks in arab countries by arabs against foriegn and government facilities and people, and Kuwait is a small country veryyyyyyy small, prob smaller than new york, think about 300,000 new people coming into new york, new york cant handle it, rem they are PALESTINIAN refugees, they need to be in PALESTINE, if the governments let them assimiate into society they wouldnt be PALESTINIAN refugees anymore and if there is peace the zionist jews would say " they are not refugges they cant come back" And how come you think arabs have burnt down the synagoue, there have been about 200 SYNAGOGUE burnings before all this conflict, 1999- 2000 in EUROPE, mostly blamed on neo nazis and other nazi groups

MALONE since you know so much, explain this, how come Sharon and his army wont let journalists or reporters into bethlem, and other cities, i understand not letting them meet arafat, but blocking entire cities to journalists , thats .......weird, i wonder what hes hiding, more of his war crimes maybe??

Originally posted by fierydesire

You see I disagree..The US needs to stay out. Honestly, we butt in way too much. Yea and why should the US interfere? I mean it isnt their conflict..I know it may sound a bit mean, but let them kill each other....We can only do soo much. By us getting involved we bring it to our soil.....yea they may not be able to resolve it on their own....IDK..its real tough cause a part of me says help, yet I strongly am against it.....its their battle not ours....

Although it would be nice if we could stay out of this madness, it's unfortunately not an option since we made the decision to get involved years ago with staunch support of Israel. Also the US is the only country Israel will listen to; all the militants know this and inaction would lead to us being targetted as well. We're pretty much in a lose-lose situation as far as I see it, but oh well..

MALONE since you know so much, explain this, how come Sharon and his army wont let journalists or reporters into bethlem, and other cities, i understand not letting them meet arafat, but blocking entire cities to journalists , thats .......weird, i wonder what hes hiding, more of his war crimes maybe??

Truth be told, you really don't want an answer, now do you?? After all you've made your own mind up: It's to hide "more of his war crimes." This from a guy who thinks suicide killings is the greatest thing since sliced bread. And your earlier post suggesting reading news sounds hollow indeed, coming as it does from someone with your obvious dearth of insight. And when we're at it: When was the last time cameras were permitted to view the terrorist conducting an operation??Remember now, Daniel Pearl having his throat slit, and his head cut off doesn't count in this one.

1. You didn't point out "all things taking place in Palestine", you pointed out the things that you say the Israelis are responsible for.

2. Sharon did not stop Arafat from traveling to the Arab summit.

3. You talk about "getting to the roots of the problem", while you yourself point to the symptoms, and completely ignore the roots in the Arab mindset that could never tolerate Israels presence.

4. What is the humiliation that has been inflicted on the Palestinians that is SO great, that is SO beyond anything the world has ever experienced, that leads them to commit these savage atrocities against innocent civilians?

Israel has had to deal, for more than fifty years, with a constant onslaught of violence directed both against the state and civilians, from its Arab neighbors, and all this while nobody has thought to excuse their response on the grounds of humiliation. This "humiliation" mindset has a lot more to do with the inability to come to terms with Israels success, than with anything inflicted by Israel itself. If the Arabs want peace with Israel, then they need to stop brainwashing generation upon generation of their people about the evils of the Jewish people. Witness the most recent calumnies out of the Saudi Royal family-controlled press. Instead of harping on ad nauseam about Israel this and Israel that, why don't they take a good look in the mirror, and see what needs to be redressed in their societies. They might start by asking "How come there is not one democratic Arab country in the world?" How come THIS humilation hasn't led to suicide attacks in Arab countries? How come Kuwait kicking out all 300,000 Palestinian refugees after the Gulf War hasn't led to any condemnations, international outrage or the kind of "humilation" that leads desperate people to suicide bombings?

1) I don't feel the need to point out anything else since if I or anyone else in this country wants the Israeli point of view, all we have to do is turn on CNN or pick up a newspaper.

2) No Sharon didn't stop Arafat from going to the Arab summit. He only said that it would be a one-way ticket, ie: he couldn't go back to Palestine. Then he has the gall to say he wants to attend the arab summit. What do you think the world would have done if the Arab leaders had said, "Oh yes, he's welcome to attend, but we won't let him go back to Israel." They would have been called terrorists of course etc etc.

3) I'm not sure what your point was, but mindsets can change. And it is up to the party which is more power to make the first move, since it has the means to do so.

4) How much time have you got? Because this could take a while and instead of taking up space here, maybe you'de be interested in doing some research yourself.

http://www.electronicintifada.org/diaries/index.html

I found this pretty interesting since many of the writers aren't even arab. Also on the same website there are news clippings from several INTERNATIONAL newspapers. http://www.electronicintifada.org

5) My original reply was a sarcastic comment for USA who is a racist human being, and the result of a lobotomy and many harmful drugs. I'm tired of racism and tired of war, and tired of hate. I really don't want to continue this discussion, because it will involve much regurgitation of previous points, and I think stupid threads need to die a natural death. But if you feel the pressing need to reply, or crave my opinion on the matter, or simply want to show that you are right, then please be my guest.

malone ur ignorant, and you without a doubt are jewish, cause of the way you talk, have to be jewish, sooooooo stupid, sooooo ugly haha all i gotta say is this latest incursion will cause soooo many more suicide bombings its not even funny, i hope it kills sharon, israel has no friends execpt for America, and america only because there are many prominent jewish politicians,

Originally posted by usa

the problem is that they don't search people outside nightclubs.. not only that there are just way too many arabs in the city. Their religion teachs them to kill all who don't believe in Islam. call me a racist if you want but we need some kinda racial profiling for the safety of this land.

This is very ignorant of you to say. Islam doesn't promote violence against other groups unless other groups are trying to kill them, and only in self-defense. There's even a clause in the Quran that says if a man takes a human life, he will be judged as he would have been had he killed humanity...now, do you think a fundementalistic Muslim would not be wary of this, if they are so devoted to their religion? You seriously need to go on some sort of medication to calm your nerves...

Originally posted by sassa

This is very ignorant of you to say. Islam doesn't promote violence against other groups unless other groups are trying to kill them, and only in self-defense. There's even a clause in the Quran that says if a man takes a human life, he will be judged as he would have been had he killed humanity...now, do you think a fundementalistic Muslim would not be wary of this, if they are so devoted to their religion? You seriously need to go on some sort of medication to calm your nerves...

Sassa..

I beg to differ. There are some teachings in the Quran that do speak of violence against "non-believers", and infidels, and it does not speak to "sel-defense".

I have read excerpts where they speak of self defense like you have pointed out, but there is also passages with respects to the Prophet Mohammed, infidels, non-believers and the like, and specifically non-tolerance and the use of violence

Originally posted by somuchmass

malone ur ignorant, and you without a doubt are jewish, cause of the way you talk, have to be jewish, sooooooo stupid, sooooo ugly haha all i gotta say is this latest incursion will cause soooo many more suicide bombings its not even funny, i hope it kills sharon, israel has no friends execpt for America, and america only because there are many prominent jewish politicians,

you seemed to be so promising

i love how these current events are druging up thoughts of a "jewish conspiracy"

:rolleyes:

jewish conspiracy? of course : )

Palestinian suicide bombers... malone, this is the only way they can retaliate, b/c they dont get weapons and money to buy em from US.

Israel is killing many more civilians than Palestine...

Israel is looking for every chance they can get to push even further into palesine.

Arafat doesnt have control of the country.... if you want to talk to the real leaders of Palestine, stop calling them terrorists.

which brings me to another point. Are palestinians terrorists fro trying to protect their own country? If they had tanks, and airplanes, they would surely not be labeled that.

Oh, about WW2 and the Nazis.. well Malone, since u surely know history why dont u tell us how the peace treaty went at the end of WW1. Oh yeah.. I forgot, Germany and Russia were not even invited. Dont talk about ww2 as a standolne war, talk abou it as a countinuation of WW1.

personally I think this is useless.. the violence is not getting greater, its always been like this, we just didnt care to notice it untill it hit us.

so.... lets not blow ourselves up ok? ;p