Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from Vegas......

Overall it was a sick trip. We stayed at the hard rock which was packed with supermodels all day and night. (I actually never got to sleep in my hotel once) but it was good I will definitely be staying there again, the other hotels were more family oriented.

Clubs....

I went to Babies, Ra, Studio 54, Rum Jungle, Drais and Utopia.....

ran into some semi - celebs @ Drais (Jamal Anderson, Charles Barkely, all of O-town, gwen Stefani, some girl from Poetic Justice) met most of them...all nice people.

all the clubs were nice but the Music was HOrrible.....the newest songs i heard all weekend were Tripping and Rapture. I gave a DJ @ Ra a CD and i was leaving he played Funkatron off the CD i gave him.....he'll probably be rocking that CD for a while i put on GTI, stone, wonderland, laid, and a bunch of other songs on it.

Day life.......

between 85 - 90 all 3 days got toasted down there.....

Strip Clubs

I went to a couple....i thought most of the girls were hideous...but thats probably cuz we got to most at 9 in the morning after drais..... UNCLEBUC....olypmic gardens was a good choice....thanks.

I will never go back to vegas unless its either memorial day weekend, 4th of july, or labor day weekend......the music is that bad........... It would definitely be a different story if I heard JP, Tenaglia, Vicious, Denny, rydel down there.....

Originally posted by magilicuti

shit i definently wanna go back down there. how were the crowds in the clubs?

I would say the ratio was 50/50 most of the time. Drais was packed with hot girls all night and day.

the only place that was a sausage party was 54 on saturday...

lots of silicone down there....

definitly only do Vegas on a holiday weekend....i was there for this past Labor day weekend, heard JV, DT, JP, Junior, Ojeda -- clubs weren't that packed, thank god there we other ny/nj people there otherwise it would've sucked....stayed at the Mandalay Bay which was beautiful and lots of younger people... i hear memorial weekend is better though...cant wait :D

Originally posted by sum12nv

definitly only do Vegas on a holiday weekend....i was there for this past Labor day weekend, heard JV, DT, JP, Junior, Ojeda -- clubs weren't that packed, thank god there we other ny/nj people there otherwise it would've sucked....stayed at the Mandalay Bay which was beautiful and lots of younger people... i hear memorial weekend is better though...cant wait :D

I was out for Memorial Day last year--It was a blast but some places are a little too crowded...You just have to know where and when to go...

We'll be out there this again year. . . Mandalay Bay-Sick

Originally posted by neena16

Glad to hear you had a great time.....I love Drais that's my favorite club down there. SO you saw semi celebrities there too. When I was there I saw Damen Waynes. Vegas is like an adult disneyworld:D

thanks neena..... I definitely had the best time @ drais. It was hilarious to watch the Otown guys dance their Boy Band dances to house music.... The one guy Trevor was cool as hell and was introducing us to all his groupies..even got us a good table in there.

Only thing that sucked about drais was how f'n expensive it was. 20 to pass the line....20 to get in..... 12 a drink .... at least 4 for a good bottle......and some of the tables were 1500 and up....

Originally posted by djdanfury

thanks neena..... I definitely had the best time @ drais. It was hilarious to watch the Otown guys dance their Boy Band dances to house music.... The one guy Trevor was cool as hell and was introducing us to all his groupies..even got us a good table in there.

Only thing that sucked about drais was how f'n expensive it was. 20 to pass the line....20 to get in..... 12 a drink .... at least 4 for a good bottle......and some of the tables were 1500 and up....

Yeah I hear ya...how long did you wait on line before you slipped the bouncer money?..actually it's not even a organized line it's just a big mess of people trying to get the bouncers attention.