Clubplanet Nightlife Community

.....hey hey

fierydesire

I want some gentle fingers all along my body, gentle caressing every crevice....while his lips slowly lick the spot between my tits working his way down slowly...just teasing a little...then continuing and stopping..till he finally reaches that warm spot btwn my thighs....yummmm.....but don't forget while he is caressing every inch of my body he thumps harder on the inside of my thighs.....with his fingers...then rubs, then pushes in, rubs..repeating over and over unitl finally I am on a beakin point....

damn got myself alll..........drooling3.gif

Originally posted by xxlea

What's the matter Mr. Vibes not cutting it anymore??;)

no hes not. . .and neither is. . .ugh :rolleyes:. . .his batteries are so low its more of a:

bzzzzzz. . .z. . . . bz. . . .z. .. . . .. . .. . ::throws it in trash::

Originally posted by spragga25

Hush you!! With that lickable azz...I'm going to St. Louis to party with my college buds for 5 days!

Ass........bwahaha - not in my lifetime

you def..will get some ..if its a colleg party;) :moon: here ya come..whip out the big ragga....

Originally posted by fierydesire

I want some gentle fingers all along my body, gentle caressing every crevice....while his lips slowly lick the spot between my tits working his way down slowly...just teasing a little...then continuing and stopping..till he finally reaches that warm spot btwn my thighs....yummmm.....but don't forget while he is caressing every inch of my body he thumps harder on the inside of my thighs.....with his fingers...then rubs, then pushes in, rubs..repeating over and over unitl finally I am on a beakin point....

damn got myself alll..........drooling3.gif

:idea::hump::love::smoke:

...whenever you're ready...