Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: NJ CP Heads

Ok...heres the deal. It is 3:45am on a Tuesday. I must say that I am pretty wrecked...:drunk:. However, I want to say this. I have met numerous people on this board and for the most part they all have benefited me in some way or another. This makes this board useful to me, in more ways than one. I have met some really cool people, and look forward to meeting more. So lets relax with the drama, and keep things positive. It is just a messageboard, but it is also a way to interact. Much love to all...we are all truly "good peeps"!...I'm out :D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Ok...heres the deal. It is 3:45am on a Tuesday. I must say that I am pretty wrecked...:drunk:. However, I want to say this. I have met numerous people on this board and for the most part they all have benefited me in some way or another. This makes this board useful to me, in more ways than one. I have met some really cool people, and look forward to meeting more. So lets relax with the drama, and keep things positive. It is just a messageboard, but it is also a way to interact. Much love to all...we are all truly "good peeps"!...I'm out :D

jay, its 4:30 and me Joey and Vera are in my room and we're all WACKED......if it werent for the computer, wed all be fucking right now:rolleyes::laugh:

BG

You are outta control.......:tongue:

Originally posted by clubindiva

..the drama iz funny keep it up. but relax a little...i dunno ...lata

It is kinda funny, but sometimes it seems thats all people want to post for..DRAMA. Whatever...keep it in the Drama forum. :D

Originally posted by ibclubbin

jay, its 4:30 and me Joey and Vera are in my room and we're all WACKED......if it werent for the computer, wed all be fucking right now:rolleyes::laugh:

BG

True.....Whatever, theres always tomorrow. :D

How many pills was this written after? goofy.gif

YES I'm the best (think positive) and SPYGIRL2, bmw4jay, ibclubbin, djdanfury, clubindiva are all the best. (did I forget anyone) This is the best thread, the best message board, I have the best job, SHIT I have the best life. Anyone with me? :goofy: