Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
prplhz

What's up Boston!

Recommended Posts

Hello hello HAPPY HUMP DAY to you too :) It is so nice out but it's suppose to get all crapy and rainy later... of course in time for us to be out of work right ;) I so don't want to be working today. I can't wait until May I have 5 days off in a row.... Thank goodness... not doing anything special just need to take time off... think I might get a puppy then :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This place has been dead... what's up with that!?! I blame myself... no, wait, I blame Drew instead. Not enough useless, meaningless posting from either of us lately!

It's so sad that I didn't even realize it was nice out today. When I got to work it was all cloudy, and since I don't sit within 50 feet of a window, I had no idea it had gotten nice out. How annoying.

I just listened to the whole Deep Dish Global Underground CD just so I could hear Autoporno and be reminded of when Ali dropped it on Friday. Man, that set was so sweet... I really hope Rise has him back again soon!

I'm slowly starting to get excited for Friday. From what I've been hearing the Deep Dish duo have been going mad for the last month or so. Their show @ Vinyl before WMC, then @ Space during WMC got rave reveiws... best set in Miami some have said. I'm hoping Sharam rolls that momentum into Boston! Plus we get to hear 16B, man that's just sick!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I haven't been posting usless shit latley. And I should because it makes my day go quicker.

I hear ya Carelli, I can't wait now for Friday to hear Deep or the Dish. Well whatever. And I also want to hear 16B. And I am looking forward to Steve Porter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so upset because a partner here at my firm offered me tickets to tonights Red Sox game, and I couldn't find anyone to join me. Mike's in WVA, Vikki's busy moving, Katie's out at dinner, my bro had his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday:mad: .... So I gave them up, but the parter said he probably be getting some for a game next week. ME ME ME!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I am so upset because a partner here at my firm offered me tickets to tonights Red Sox game, and I couldn't find anyone to join me. Mike's in WVA, Vikki's busy moving, Katie's out at dinner, my bro had his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday:mad: .... So I gave them up, but the parter said he probably be getting some for a game next week. ME ME ME!!

Hey, next time you've got an extra ticket floating around, and are looking for someone to join you... don't be too shy to ask me! :D

I LOVE sox games, and am always willing to go at the drop of a hat (living down the street from Fenway makes it SO easy!)

Damn I'm glad it's spring again!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I was actually going to ask you, but I thought you wouldn't want to go with me. I was about to mail you, but didn't think it would be that cool if I did, I wouldn't want to make any significant others jealous... lol;)

Well, good thing you didn't because I would have been jealous. Oh hey wait you were talking about Jackie, oops. :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell yeah I'd want to go to a Red Sox game with you! The only thing that'd make me not want to go to a Red Sox game with anyone is if they were a God-awful Yankee fan!!

As for the jealousy thing, I don't know how Mike would feel about it, but I know Jackie wouldn't mind at all. Neither of us are the jealous types (to say the least). Both of us have lots of opposite-sex friends (that doesn't sound quite right, but you know what I mean!)

No big deal, we'll know next time... there's still 79 more games to be played at Fenway this year!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now I know, I am sure that I will get tickets again. Maybe even next week, and if Mike can't go for some reason I will make sure to ask you. I didn't think Jackie was the jealous type, neither is Mike, thank god. Except for the fact that I am going to Ibiza, he's definitely jealous of that....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

Now I know, I am sure that I will get tickets again. Maybe even next week, and if Mike can't go for some reason I will make sure to ask you. I didn't think Jackie was the jealous type, neither is Mike, thank god. Except for the fact that I am going to Ibiza, he's definitely jealous of that....

Sounds good to me! I absolutely LOVE getting calls from friends saying they have an extra ticket to the game. It happened a few times last year which was sweet! I also got a couple of message on my answering machine saying something to the effect of, "Dude, why aren't you home right now! I've got an extra ticket to the game and now I'm going to have to scalp it. [click]" Then I'd go on a tear trying to get them on their cell phone and it never worked.. oh well!

Yeah, Mike's not the only one who's jealous of you going to Ibiza! That's going to be the trip of a lifetime! Once I figure out how much I'm getting back on my taxes I'll think about going, but it's not looking too likely. (YES, I still have to do my taxes... Holy Procrastination!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: :laugh: Took you long enough to respond on that one laugh:

Could it get any damn hotter in this stupid office. I am actually sweating.:

Our office is the same way... it's like they can't figure out this simple equation...

Hotter Outside = Hotter Inside... it's a tough one. Possible Solution.... turn off the heat:idea:

I'm in total Red Sox mode right now... I'm considering going down to the park to see if I can get my hands on some tickets. Then again... I should probably do my taxes:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow night we're doing pool, foos, beer and pizza with people at work (you know, one of THOSE nights).

Pheonix Landing sounds good to me... I'm down for it pretty much any week (I'm always looking for an excuse to get out of the house).

We should check JC's new night out sometime too... or even better, Fluid on Sunday (though Quincy is kind of a pain in the ass to get to)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Tomorrow night we're doing pool, foos, beer and pizza with people at work (you know, one of THOSE nights).

Pheonix Landing sounds good to me... I'm down for it pretty much any week (I'm always looking for an excuse to get out of the house).

We should check JC's new night out sometime too... or even better, Fluid on Sunday (though Quincy is kind of a pain in the ass to get to)

Yeah I hear ya we need a little JC support night. We should get to his new Thurs party. And I have been meaning to get to Fluid, gotta do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

I'm actually going to the Landing tonight with Katie, I have never been but she says it's cool. What's up tonight??

Nothing's up tonight (my taxes can wait another night.. it's not like the IRS is sitting around waiting for them!)

Give me a call later on tonight and we can figure things out. Jess, you've got my number still, right?

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, my roomate found my cell phone hidden in the deepest, darkest recesses of our couch! So that works now too!! :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nothing's up tonight (my taxes can wait another night.. it's not like the IRS is sitting around waiting for them!)

Give me a call later on tonight and we can figure things out. Jess, you've got my number still, right?

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys, my roomate found my cell phone hidden in the deepest, darkest recesses of our couch! So that works now too!! :D :D

I wish I could go tonight, but I got some shit to do. Your phone was in the couch:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jess, you've got mail.

Yeah, after all is said and done the freaking phone was in my couch! My couch swallows things whole, it's scary. Last time we looked under there we found a family of 4 cooking dinner... I think they were having Tacos... it smelled good.:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×