Clubplanet Nightlife Community

COACHELLA - S&D, Oakenfold, Tiesto, BT, Sandra Collins, Chemical Bros, Bad Boy Bill++

Is anyone else planning on flying out to LA for this? My friend does A&R out there and I've been offered 2-day passes for free, plus backstage passes and stay at a condo 5 minutes away from the venue, also for free... it didn't look like any of my friends here will be able to go, so I'm looking for a cute girlie in NY/MA to possibly come along with me (Young? Are you reading this? :) ). If you might be interested in flying out from the East to West coast from April 26-28, PM me or post...

More info:

The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival - hailed in previous years as an unparalled cutting-edge musical experience in a peaceful and beautiful setting - returns for its third year to the Empire Polo Fields in Indio, CA on Saturday, April 27 and Sunday, April 28.

The shows will be headlined by Bjork (Saturday) and Oasis (Sunday). Foo Fighters, The Strokes, Siouxsie & the Banshees, Chemical Brothers, Sasha & Digweed, Belle and Sebastian, Mos Def, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, and Groove Armada, along with Etnies-sponsored artists Dilated Peoples, Jurassic 5, Ozomatli, Saves The Day, DJ Dan, and DJ Peretz (a.k.a. Perry Farrell), are among some the notable artists in the fields of rock, electronic, dance and hip hop who will perform at the Palm Springs-area festival (full line-up below). This year's event returns as a two-day extravaganza. Fans traveling from all over the country will be able to experience the music on two stages and in two dance tents spread out over 78 acres.

I think 1-day tickets are $75 and 2-day tickets are $125, but if you're with me you won't have to pay a dime. :D

attachment.php?s=&postid=761802

Boo 6 in NYC one weekend, Coachella in LA the next,

~kitten >^.^<

1st of all let me start of and say :jawdrop:

i might not be a cute girlie........but i'm the person they made this music festival for...!!!......PLEASE TAKE ME HAPPYKITTN!!!

considering all of my favorite musicians (in all genres) are goin to be collectively within a 5 mile radius is mind-blowing

tiesto......oakie.....chemical bros......S&D.....BT......pete tong....sandra collins.....these names speak for themselves on this board and to all who are tuned into this pure music with their souls..........

and not just that......:eek:JURRASIC 5!!!!....:eek:mos def!!!....:eek:KRS!!!....they are the only reasons why i have retained the little respect i have for hip hop music......

perry farrell......oasis......pete yorn.......GOD....i'm about to faint

it's like i had a utopic dream and it all magically materialized......but in CALI........and in ur hands HAPPYKITTN.....

so if u would like to be charitable to a stranger......i would GREATLY appreciate it......and i would owe u my life.......but if not......have fun.......enjoy the gift:)