Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Damn Meter Maids

kaydup

Hey man, I feel your pain with the meter maid thing... they're always scampering all over Allston with pen and pad in hand. It takes every ounce of my being not to smack them every time I see them giving someone a ticket. How can you take a job where your one function is to ruin people's days!?! :confused:

Fortunately the meter Gods were good to me today. As I was walking to my car I thought I had a ticket on it, and I was totally pissed. Then I realized that the one with a ticket was a black car parked right next to mine... mine was ticket free. I still have no idea why they had one and I didn't... I think they might have gotten the ticket somewhere else, then parked next to me this morning... that's the only thing I could come up with.

Not hungover, kind of tired, I think I'm going for some coffee.... Jess, I suggest you do the same! :)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

It was fun, but the music wasn't really anything to shout about. Katie described it best by calling it "slow techno" (techno, techno)... it just wasn't working for us.

But it was definitely a cool place to chill, and Steve Porter's gonna be there next Wednesday! :cool:

Nice I am in for next Wed