Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When conflict of mind is just too much to handle. . .

clubkat

What is one to do??? :confused:

How can you determine what or who is best and right for you. . .in every aspect. . .

It’s practically impossible for me now, wtf!! :blown:

I’m usually good at impulsion and making up my mind. . .but now, I feel old, and as if I have to act responsibly and maturely with everything I decide on!

:eek: Is this just a phase or do I actually need some help/advice on how to make up my mind???!!! :eek:

~should i make a pro and con list? haha. . .tell me!! what what!!!~

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

How can you determine what or who is best and right for you. . .in every aspect. . .

I’m usually good at impulsion and making up my mind. . .but now, I feel old, and as if I have to act responsibly and maturely with everything I decide on!

:eek: Is this just a phase or do I actually need some help/advice on how to make up my mind???!!! :eek:

it all depends what you are talking about... need more info.

btw did u catch my new title?:D

babes..ya know I have made that pro con list once or twice..it can be of some use..but its better to think it out on your own. Just go with your instinct...It may be a phase...you will soon fall into it. I mean you feel as though you are getting older which may be why you don't know what decision to make...babes but Im sure whatever way you decide it will be right hun....;)

I agree with Z... you have to follow your instincts. Getting advice from an impartial person can help too... while you can't see the forest for the trees, they can see the situation a lot more clearly.

Good luck babycakes. :heart:

Originally posted by clubkat

The fact that you're in doubt in the first place should give you a clue that some changes need to be made...I agree w/ Tasty...get some feedback from an impartial party, someone who knows nothing about your current situation and doubts....

There's nothing irresponsible or immature about making some changes and tweeking a few things...in the long run, you might actually find these changes were the right step...it's all part of growing...;)