Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If blacks moved into a prominently white area would you or your parents move out?

A whole slew of em???? or just a couple?? skin color doesnt matter, as long as persons bring postive influences on neighborhood.. If negative.... stand your ground and make em want to leave by making their presence unwelcome....be it any race......

scum is scum.....

What about Jews? Or a whole bunch of Indians? OR all Japs? Black people are EXACTLY the same as anybody else!! My friend, it's 2002, not 1865.

Now, if they or the "white" trash down the block were causing a stink in the hood, then yes, action must be taken. But only based on peoples ACTIONS, not skin color!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by phamousman

How stupid can you be, to actually start this thread!

your name "notallthere" just says it all

Why is he so "STUPID" to start this thread, he is asking a logical question that he heard on ron and fez. Its not like this idea just popped into his head, he heard it and wanted to know how others felt about it.

To me people are people, and it doesnt matter what you look like. Some people are ignorant, and do not realize that people are just people. But sometimes when you live in an area that is prominantly just like you, like the area I live in, and someone who is not like you moves in, then the neighborhood changes. And that is the truth. Some of my neighbors moved because a family that wasn't like "US" moved in. But that didn't make my family move, we just had to get used to the change.

When you live in a close-knit neighborhood(like mine), any type of change, no matter what change, can make people move.

So, notallthere is not stupid for starting this thread, he was just asking a logical question, that people on this board might relate to. I know I can because it had happen to my neighborhood.

Originally posted by notallthere

I was curios what Cps response would be to this I herd this topic on ron and fez last night. I know most people in my family would.

Did this just happen in your trailer park or something? This is the second time you have asked this.

Originally posted by vip-tech

THIS KID NOTALLTHERE IS A FUCKIN MORON. HE MAKES THE MOST RETARTED POSTS, ASKS THE MOST IDIODIC QUESTIONS ALL OVER C.P. JOIN A GYM AND TRY AND GET LAID YOU DORK!

hahahahhaahhahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

join a gym? Come to golds any weeknight in east hanover lets see who has to join a gym.

Originally posted by notallthere

I was curios what Cps response would be to this I herd this topic on ron and fez last night. I know most people in my family would.

No, I wouldn't move. But if YOU moved into my neighborhood, I'd haul ass out of town.

Originally posted by cgm

No, I wouldn't move. But if YOU moved into my neighborhood, I'd haul ass out of town.

NO SHIT! Is it me or do these people think that ignorance is something to admire....

Nothing is admirable about being racist....

you people all make me laugh............

it was only a question..........not any sort of theat to any race..........and he was simply being honest in his answer........this is a very real issue, whether you like it or not.........no need to act cliche cause there weren't any offensive comments in the title or the question..........wake up.

my answer: probably not, unless the people were assholes.

Originally posted by tyco

you people all make me laugh............

it was only a question..........not any sort of theat to any race..........and he was simply being honest in his answer........this is a very real issue, whether you like it or not.........no need to act cliche cause there weren't any offensive comments in the title or the question..........wake up.

my answer: probably not, unless the people were assholes.

Thanks man.