Clubplanet Nightlife Community

time to cum

vinylhed

While fuckin or beatin it? If I'm strokin it, then usually 10+ minutes. If I'm with a girl, then anywhere from 20-90 minutes. Depends on if I'm wearing anything and what state I'm in. My record so far stands at 5 1/2 hrs., but that was 6 years ago. I don't have the energy anymore to go for that long with the amount of chemicals I put into my system nowadays. rachel1997 sounds like a godsend. ;)

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by siceone

any where from 1 to 3 hours

my record stands at 8 hours not cumming once

and 11 hours cumming 3 times

:eek: :eek: :eek: OH MY!

Personally I don't like long sex, a half an hour is good enough for me, after a while I get too raw.

Plus, I can cum in a matter of seconds if I want to, but after I cum I have NO energy left and just want to lay down and catch my breathe.

Hours of fucking seems a little too much, I mean, there's only a certain amount of positions to do, after a while you just start to do the routine over and over, hehe, oh well.

Originally posted by heretic909

While fuckin or beatin it? If I'm strokin it, then usually 10+ minutes. If I'm with a girl, then anywhere from 20-90 minutes. Depends on if I'm wearing anything and what state I'm in. My record so far stands at 5 1/2 hrs., but that was 6 years ago. I don't have the energy anymore to go for that long with the amount of chemicals I put into my system nowadays. rachel1997 sounds like a godsend. ;)

Yeah ;)

I espec. like when both of us are fully clothed,

and each article comes off ever so slowly...That totally

endures the entire performance to over an hour :cool:

Originally posted by siceone

any where from 1 to 3 hours

my record stands at 8 hours not cumming once

and 11 hours cumming 3 times

Do you practice often in order to do that, or

is it some mental trance you fall into that prolongs

that?

You must eat your Wheaties :tongue::D;)

not to offend anybody, but most of you seem to lose controll to soon. I got to shake hands with someone in here...my record stands for 8 hours, but in that period of time I came 2 times, but my girl came 4 times...afterwards we took a long shower, since we both were excausted and fell asleep in eachothers arms...

I think it's all a question of two minds coming together and creating the most wonderfull seventh heaven. It can last for 1.5 hours to 8, but never sooner.....although I had this experience at a toilet..........mmmm.......silence is golden.... :D :D

Originally posted by blazinhot

Personally I don't like long sex, a half an hour is good enough for me, after a while I get too raw.

Plus, I can cum in a matter of seconds if I want to, but after I cum I have NO energy left and just want to lay down and catch my breathe.

Hours of fucking seems a little too much, I mean, there's only a certain amount of positions to do, after a while you just start to do the routine over and over, hehe, oh well.

I don't know I kinda just slippin into this trance-like state and then when I snap out of it, it's like 2 hours later:D

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

not to offend anybody, but most of you seem to lose controll to soon. I got to shake hands with someone in here...my record stands for 8 hours, but in that period of time I came 2 times, but my girl came 4 times...afterwards we took a long shower, since we both were excausted and fell asleep in eachothers arms...

I think it's all a question of two minds coming together and creating the most wonderfull seventh heaven. It can last for 1.5 hours to 8, but never sooner.....although I had this experience at a toilet..........mmmm.......silence is golden.... :D :D

Stamina and longevity certainly isn't a bad thing... but let's talk about quality over quantity... I agree with Blazinhot, marathon fuck sessions can be great but they aren't always the best; sometimes a nice hot quickie does the trick... in fact that's usually why they're quickies, because they just feel too fuckin' good to last very long.

Originally posted by tastyt

Stamina and longevity certainly isn't a bad thing... but let's talk about quality over quantity... I agree with Blazinhot, marathon fuck sessions can be great but they aren't always the best; sometimes a nice hot quickie does the trick... in fact that's usually why they're quickies, because they just feel too fuckin' good to last very long.

You're absolutely right tastyt, it was just my male ego that had me post that thread, not telling about quickies...they sure are too fucking good to last very long, if I can use your words.

i think i'm an exception, i kno i put this in a post before, but man, i'm really sensitive, so i can cum REAL quick, like 2-3 minutes, especially with a vibe

i prefer just fucking cuz then i can hold off and enjoy a good fuck till whenever i'm ready

i think cumming is part spontenatity (dunno if i spelled it right), part skill of your partner, and also self control

thank god women have multiples he he

Originally posted by f0xyminx

i think i'm an exception, i kno i put this in a post before, but man, i'm really sensitive, so i can cum REAL quick, like 2-3 minutes, especially with a vibe

thank god women have multiples he he

I hope you don't take offense when I say I hate you... and Rachel too... :hey: