Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeys Fucking Sucked Last Night

Holy shit i dont go for a month and the place is totaly different. Fucking had to pay seven bux to get in, waited till 2 oclock to see the live performance and that never happend, the fucking new mexican bartender girl was a fucking bitch..

There wasent 1 person in the vip lounge and yet the fucking guy told us we couldent sit in there unless we paid 20 fucking bux.

FUCK JOEYS

:blown:

Originally posted by notallthere

Holy shit i dont go for a month and the place is totaly different. Fucking had to pay seven bux to get in, waited till 2 oclock to see the live performance and that never happend, the fucking new mexican bartender girl was a fucking bitch..

There wasent 1 person in the vip lounge and yet the fucking guy told us we couldent sit in there unless we paid 20 fucking bux.

FUCK JOEYS

Nice seeing you last night. I know what you mean about last night, it sucked. I haven't been there since Green Velvet performed back a few months ago, and it was really good back then. I take a little break from things, thinking that it was going to be really good last night and it sucked. And that bartender, she was a bitch:biggun: didn't know what the hell her problem was. Maybe I am going to need to find a new Thursday night. What has happened to Joey's:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

FUCK JOEYS

Joeys did suck. Im doin Carusso's now and that place last night was good. Next time joeys suck come to Carusso's. I'll put you on my list.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

FUCK JOEYS

You're a little bitch--Two months ago you were crying that Serg didnt hook u up and not youre crying again...If you cant afford a whole 7 bucks get a VIP card or another job or how about this one. . . DONT GO

We were off last night, but every club is aloud to be off once in a while. With the numbers that be did last week, I think that everybody needed a little break. We have something big planned for the next two weeks and I will let everyone know about it as soon as possible. Trust me, JOey's Thursdays will be around for a long time.

metro last night was crazy. good ass time. place was real packed. the only bad thing is that last night i droped my phone in a bowl of gravy at the dinner and now its not working. lost all my phone numbers and i met some girl last night that i wanted to marry... so if your 22 form nutley you know why i cant call ya!!!

Originally posted by dancensmile

Sorry to hear it wasn't good... :( I wanted to go... GRRR -- 9 more days till Soundgarden -- guaranteed fun night :D

Its ur BIRTHDAY IN 9 days>>>>>>>>>SOUNDGARDEN!!!!:D :D

well my thoughts on JOEYS i ll keep too myself, however my friends and i went to joeys one night after my friends engagement party, granted we were all a lil wacked, the bouncers had deff not helped the sittuation, see we went into the SUPPOSED VIP lounge before anyone was there and between all of us we had spent about 2gs on all sorts of bottles like crystal and everything i mean i m not tryin to sound like a baller or anything but thats prob1/4 of the bar sales that night ,i mean shit, the bouncers literally had the audacity to through us out for allegedly partyin too hard. That prob was the worst customer service that we had ever incurred... therefore our crew has never been back to JOEYS, but who can imagine partyin too hard at a NIGHTCLUB after spending that type of cash? i just can t understand that.....i think the bouncers were lookin for a lil action.... but thats just my opinion..