Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do girls piss and moan.

boywonder77

Piss and moan, bitch and squeal. Why can't girls ever fucking relax and be happy. Why does everything have to be a four hour argument which will inevetibaly end up with her crying and you apologizing for something you didn't do just to get her to shut the fuck up. Why is what were doing right now, never good enough. Why do girls talk smack about every other remotely attractive girl that she comes into contact with. Hmmmm. Thought's? Suggestions?

Originally posted by boywonder77

Piss and moan, bitch and squeal. Why can't girls ever fucking relax and be happy. Why does everything have to be a four hour argument which will inevetibaly end up with her crying and you apologizing for something you didn't do just to get her to shut the fuck up. Why is what were doing right now, never good enough. Why do girls talk smack about every other remotely attractive girl that she comes into contact with. Hmmmm. Thought's? Suggestions?

why do guys shit and groan, complain and Rat on each other???

why do guys sit there and ignore her crying and instead of solving the problem just brush it off and act as if its solved... (thats basically what youre doing when you apologize for something you didnt do or overcome what is irritating/bothering her) why is that guys dont push themselves more? why are they always complacent with what they have? why does everyguy feel like fighting every other guy they come in contact of??? Hmmm. thought's? Suggestions?

Originally posted by dgmodel

why do guys shit and groan, complain and Rat on each other???

why do guys sit there and ignore her crying and instead of solving the problem just brush it off and act as if its solved... (thats basically what youre doing when you apologize for something you didnt do or overcome what is irritating/bothering her) why is that guys dont push themselves more? why are they always complacent with what they have? why does everyguy feel like fighting every other guy they come in contact of??? Hmmm. thought's? Suggestions?

The only thing worse than a girl bitching is you bitching. Bitch.

Why are girls never straight up about anything? They're always playin stupid little mind games where you're supposed to guess what they're really feeling. I've really lost all patience with that bullshit, and I've been forced into that time of my life by countless womens' headtrips where I refuse to sugarcoat anything anymore. What I say is what's on my mind, and if she doesn't like it, she can either deal or get to steppin. But I refuse to play any more of their fuckin little games.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by heretic909

Why are girls never straight up about anything? They're always playin stupid little mind games where you're supposed to guess what they're really feeling. I've really lost all patience with that bullshit, and I've been forced into that time of my life by countless womens' headtrips where I refuse to sugarcoat anything anymore. What I say is what's on my mind, and if she doesn't like it, she can either deal or get to steppin. But I refuse to play any more of their fuckin little games.

some girls play games, you're right. But A LOT don't.

sometimes girls get stuck with guys who either don't give a shit or just completely disregard the fact that the girl said something about her feelings.. Some guys just don't know how to be sensative and understanding about what a chick feels and therefor a girl is forced to play a mind game to show him how it feels because he just isn't nice enough to hear her out and try to help..

guys suck like that. and girls suck for being heard. But when you're hurting and you're guy wont give you 10 minutes to hear you out and perhaps take the fall for you feeling that way.. we have no choice but to resort to that..

don't think girls chose to be this way.. if every guy i went to with my feelings responded in a nice understanding way then i'd never play any games, being straight up is easier.. But it gets fucking hard when the other person doesn't want to hear of it..

IMO :tongue:

I agree with you to a certain degree....I cant stand mind games myself. That probably pisses me off more than anything. Is it so hard to talk to someone without them having to play a game of 21 questions? If you want to say something then say it.....But I also know guys that pull this same shit...In the end its only gonna lead to problems.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I agree with you to a certain degree....I cant stand mind games myself. That probably pisses me off more than anything. Is it so hard to talk to someone without them having to play a game of 21 questions? If you want to say something then say it.....But I also know guys that pull this same shit...In the end its only gonna lead to problems.....

It's true... guys play games too... everyone's just afraid of getting hurt; until we grow up we don't realize that taking the straight path from point A to point B will get us where we need to be the quickest... Note, I said where we "need" to be, not necessarily where we "want" to be... hence the games...

Oh, and I know plenty of guys who are bigger bitches than me... I just pass them my tampons and some Midol and see if they get the hint. :laugh2:

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by tastyt

Oh, and I know plenty of guys who are bigger bitches than me... I just pass them my tampons and some Midol and see if they get the hint. :laugh2:

i'm going to have to try that one day :) lol :laugh:

Originally posted by bellaragazza

some girls play games, you're right. But A LOT don't.

sometimes girls get stuck with guys who either don't give a shit or just completely disregard the fact that the girl said something about her feelings.. Some guys just don't know how to be sensative and understanding about what a chick feels and therefor a girl is forced to play a mind game to show him how it feels because he just isn't nice enough to hear her out and try to help..

guys suck like that. and girls suck for being heard. But when you're hurting and you're guy wont give you 10 minutes to hear you out and perhaps take the fall for you feeling that way.. we have no choice but to resort to that..

don't think girls chose to be this way.. if every guy i went to with my feelings responded in a nice understanding way then i'd never play any games, being straight up is easier.. But it gets fucking hard when the other person doesn't want to hear of it..

IMO :tongue:

I see where you're coming from, but in my case it ain't like that. I've always been there for my girls and I've always been their "emotional cushion" when they get worn out from other shit. I've got the makeup stains on my shirts to prove it from when they've been crying on my chest and feeding me their problems. But fuck if that shit ain't reciprocated. I don't feel like they even give two shits when I'm in a bad spot. I'm supposed to deal with my own shit, and then deal with their fuckin headtrips also? Fuck that. Having a moist hole ain't reason enough anymore to get me to do what they want. I've fuckin had it. Callin me up when they need a favor, or coming to me when they're stressin out, and blah blah blah? They can either level the fuckin playing field, or recognize the fact that they ain't gonna be nothin more than a booty call if they ain't gonna return the same shit I feel for them.

Guest bellaragazza

I see where you're coming from, but in my case it ain't like that. I've always been there for my girls and I've always been their "emotional cushion" when they get worn out from other shit. I've got the makeup stains on my shirts to prove it from when they've been crying on my chest and feeding me their problems. But fuck if that shit ain't reciprocated. I don't feel like they even give two shits when I'm in a bad spot. I'm supposed to deal with my own shit, and then deal with their fuckin headtrips also? Fuck that. Having a moist hole ain't reason enough anymore to get me to do what they want. I've fuckin had it. Callin me up when they need a favor, or coming to me when they're stressin out, and blah blah blah? They can either level the fuckin playing field, or recognize the fact that they ain't gonna be nothin more than a booty call if they ain't gonna return the same shit I feel for them.

aright well that is different..

if they can't help you out when you're feeling down then you shouldn't help them out no matter if their sprinklers go on or not.. a relationship even if its only friends is something that goes two ways.. otherwise it just isn't fair.